The Sorority Murders

By Qveeniee

Thirty Years ago, Tragedy struck. People called it the 'Twin Mystery'. Twins went off to college in 1987, but... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 71

31 0 0
By Qveeniee

Prentiss POV

Morgan, Rossi and I went down by the old land where Aria was brought before.

We crossed the caution tape and saw the rest of police officers gathered by a patch of dug up dirt.

We stooped down and examined the body. "It's definitely Noel alright," Rossi spoke up.

"Or at least what's left of him," Morgan added, referring to only his head and a few of his fingers being present.

"His brother must've really hated him to do him like this," I said.

JJ's POV

Reid and I ordered Chinese for the team. Since I was starving I immediately dug into mine.

I pulled the box of noodles and swirled some around on my fork, stopping when I hit something squishy.

I parted the noodles with the fork to get a closer look.

"Aaaah!" I screamed and slid my chair away from the food.

"JJ what's wrong?" Reid asked.

I pointed to the human ear lying in my food.

He put on a pair of gloves and wrapped the ear in a napkin.

Reid's POV

I brought the ear down to the lab just down the hall.

"Hi can I get a DNA testing on this?"

"Sure," an asian lady responded. "It's definitely a female's," she said. "Look closer. Look at the earring."

She held it up towards the light and indeed the ear does belong to a female.

Spencer's POV

I groaned as my eyes slowly fluttered open. I was in a dark, unrecognizable place.

I tried to move when I realised I was tied to a chair.

Then I noticed other persons presences when I heard groans and stirring of chairs.

I mentally counted the number of us here. Me, Aria, Cece, Hanna, Emily, Alison, Mona, Dinah, Lauren, Normani, Ally and Camila. Twelve of us sat beside each other in a line, tied to chairs.

"Oh you're all awake. Good. I was beginning to think I gassed you too hard," a distorted voice spoke.

"Who are you?!" I demanded.

"Hmm running a little impatient are we?"

"Are you Eric? Take of your mask and it's too late anyways the police are looking for you," Aria said.

The person only chuckled. "Eric? You really believe I'm Eric?"

"Are you?" Cece asked with a kind of disbelief in her voice.

"No. I'm not Eric." "Noel? Please tell me it's not you," Ali insisted.

"Noel? That weakling. You bitches really are stupid."

"Hey. Hey. Hey don't be calling us stupid," Dinah sassed.

"Just please let us go. We wanna go home," Ally pleaded.

"We all want things. I wanted a nice happy family and that was taken from me," the killer responded.

"Huh?" We asked.

"Oops I'm getting a little ahead of myself aren't I?"

"To make this easier. I'm gonna tell you all a little story."

Reid's POV

"Garcia can you track a delivery for me?" I asked on the phone.

"Sure."

"A delivery to the office from Lucky Star."

"Okay. Time?"

"Um 12:30."

I heard the clacking of her keys. "Um it was delivered by a Dave. Sending his picture now."

"Do you have an address?"

"Thanks Garcia." "Mhm."

"Hotch I got the guy who sent the food."

"Alright let's go," he said.

We took twenty minutes to get to the small house.

Hotch and I stood on the porch and he knocked.

Dave answered the door, still dressed in his pizza delivery uniform.

"Dave we're with the FBI and we have some questions for you."

He let us in with a weary expression. "What's this about?"

"Did you deliver Chinese food to the Idaho PD office?" Hotch asked.

"I did but what does that have to do with anything?"

"An ear was found in the food and we need to know if and why you put it there," I took over.

He looked between the both of us then he made a run for it.

Hotch caught him just as he got to the back door. "Dave here's how this is gonna go. You can either answer our questions or you can come down to the station in cuffs."

He sighed. "Okay. I didn't put the ear in the food. Some girl did."

Hotch and I furrowed our eyebrows then stared back at him. "Can you describe her?" I asked.

"Kind of tall. Skinny, blonde. Very beautiful."

"Okay thanks," I said and we left.

"Hotch I think we may have profiled our unsub wrong. Our unsub isn't an all over the place male getting revenge. Our unsub's patient, quick, accurate. Our unsub's committing hate and anger crimes. Our unsub's been a female this whole time. Must be the girl."

Killer's POV

Thirty Years Ago

Summer Valentine a multi-talented blonde was a new pledge to Kappa Kappa Psi.

Tonight was the night in which she would complete her final challenge and become a full sister of the sorority. She was nervous but very excited for her challenge.

Summer knew what she wanted and she refused to let anything or anyone stand in her way.

A party was being held at Kappa House and all members and pledges of the sorrority were invited to attend.

Summer was accompanied by one of her closest friends and also a sorority sister, Trish.

Trish left Summer in the gathering room where everyone was partying.

Summer took a drink and sat on the couch.

"God I hate Andy sometimes," Kurt, a popular jock said. Summer glanced at him and took another sip of her drink.

"Sorry. I just don't understand chicks sometimes. Too many obligations you know?"

"What happened?" Summer asked. "So for our one year-aversary I wanted to stay in and enjoy each other's company but she wanted to go and she said we don't go out enough and whatever and I'm just sick of it, it's always all about what she wants."

"Well have you tried talking to her?" Summer asked.

"It doesn't matter I'm done I can't deal with her right now. After tonight my fun ends and I don't need her bumming me out."

"Why's that?"

"Because I have to get my grades up so I can transfer into Standford." "Standford wow. Good school."

"Yeah but it's not really what I want. I want to stay here and go pro with football but my dad doesn't want that."

"Isn't college supposed to be about what the child wants?"

Kurt took a sip of his drink and answered. "Not with my parents. See my mom and dad did Business and so does my older brother so I'm just expected to follow the family's footsteps and do Business at Standford."

"Have you tried telling them that Business is not your passion? Football is."

"You don't understand my family. Especially my dad. Things like these have never been up for discussion. No he says she says. Only what dad says."

"Well how about you try sitting them down and getting them to listen to what you have to say. Instead of them talking and you listening. It's time for you to talk and them to listen."

Kurt nodded his head at Summer's perspective.

"Enough about me. Why'd you join a sorority?"

"Well it's always been a dream of mine to do Law or international relations and what better way to understand all that than a group of different people learning to accept each other and loving each other with all their differences. Plus it looks good on job applications."

"That's an interesting way to look at it. I always thought sororities were filled with back stabbing bitches who degrade others to make themselves feel better," Kurt chuckled.

"Well something like that but that's not all. I mean joining a sorority is like having a second family. A home away from home. It's a group of girls who have your back."

"You know Summer I really like your insight into certain things. You're pretty smart."

Kurt finished his drink and removed Summer's from her hand. He began leaning in and Summer found herself leaning in also, until their lips touched.

While Kurt and Summer were enjoying the feeling of their lips against each other's, they didn't know that someone was watching them.

CASTING LIST

Sofia Carson as Sinhue (Camila's mom)

Jessica Alba as Millie (Dinah's mom)

Sydney Park as Andy (Normani's mom)

Ashley Tisdale as Clara (Lauren's mom)

Grace Phipps as Trish (Ally's mom)

●●●●

Andy choked back a sob while Clara held her. "Come sweetie you don't need to see that," she said, trying to pull Andy away from the unbelievable sight in front of her, but Andy made no effort to move. It was as if her feet were glued to the ground.

Clara pulled Andy's hand, successfully getting her to move.

The two walked to the section by the stairs where the food table was.

"Sinhue," Clara said, drawing Sinhue's attention from her other two friends to her sobbing friend.

"What's wrong with her?" Sinhue asked. "K-Kurt. H-he's--che---" Andy broke down in a fit of tears.

Clara pulled her closer and explained to Sinhue.

"She caught Kurt making out with Summer."

"Summer? As in Valentine. Like Drew's little sister?" Sinhue asked in a sort of angry tone.

Clara nodded.

It didn't take long for Sinhue to get all her friends in a quiet room upstairs.

"What's going on?" Trish who had just entered the room asked.

"Kurt cheated on her with Summer," Clara answered.

"My friend Summer?" Trish asked, shocked.

"Yeah," Sinhue said.

"Kurt is a tool you can totally do better than him anyways," Sinhue said to Andy who was still sobbing.

"I don't wanna do better. I love Kurt," Andy replied. "Maybe a little too much hun," Clara rubbed her back.

"It's all Summer's fault. Doesn't she know how to keep her tongue inside her mouth?" Sinhue said in a disgusted tone. "I wish there was a way to get back at her," Sinhue said as she crushed the plastic cup previously containing liquor.

"Maybe we should haze her," Millie said with no emotion at all.

"What?" Trish asked. "That's nuts."

"No actually that's genius," Sinhue said with a devious smile.

"Aren't hazing rituals banned?" Clara asked. "We could get in trouble."

"Hold up I wasn't actually serious," Millie interjected.

"I don't wanna get anyone hazed," Andy sniffled.

"Why not? This is what happens when girls don't get hazed," Sinhue paused and looked at Andy, "they don't learn loyalty."

"The only reason we didn't haze her is because she's your boyfriend's precious little sister," Sinhue directed her attention to Trish.

"I say it's time she gets a taste of hazing."

"No. Sinhue we can't," Trish jumped up from her spot on the floor. "Why not? We all had to do it. If she wants to become a sister. She has to. It's time for her final exam."

"Girls let's go get her."

Third Person POV

In a line, the five of them, got Summer who was dancing and led her away from the party.

"Sinhue. I'm such a mess right now and I don't wanna embarass you," Summer said.

"Don't touch me," Sinhue said, lifting her arm up so Summer's hand would not touch hers.

"Sorry," Summer apologized.

The six of them walked down the basement stairs and Summer's eyes immediately widened when she spotted the black coffin lying in the middle of the room.

"What's that doing here?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Oh you're getting in it. It's time to be hazed," Clara said.

"But I thought hazing rituals were banned," Summer said in a shaky voice.

"Approximately thirty years ago, our founder, Jane Woods wrapped herself in our colours, and laid inside a coffin for four days straight. No food. No water. No sunlight. She stayed alive, thinking about our customs and traditions and when she came out of the coffin, she was a legend and so each year sorority girls carry out the tradition by being locked in a coffin. For ten minutes," Sinhue said.

"No. No I'm not doing it," Summer shook her head and attempted to run, only for Millie and Andy to block her path.

"No guys please. I'm sorry I kissed yout boyfriend Andy. Just please don't do this."

Summer kept shaking her head as she started crying. Millie and Andy held her hands and led her into the coffin then shut it.

Sinhue put on her soft pink robe and wrapped it with white silks then she handed Andy, Millie and Clara their white robes and they wrapped them with pink silks.

"All we need is our colours, all we need is our strength. Kappa Kappa Psi till the end."

Their voices sounded throughout the basement.

"Guys please let me out I really don't feel good," Summer banged under the coffin.

Too bad the Kappa's voices drowned her out. The four of them winked then together they shook the coffin, rocking it side to side.

"Guys stop this isn't a good idea," Trish said but none of the girls made an attempt to stop.

Meanwhile, Sinhue, Millie, Carla and Andy were laughing while rocking the coffin side to side.

"Did you hear me? Let her out!" Trish yelled.

"I don't think it's been ten minutes yet," Sinhue said. Trish could hear her friend's terrified scream in the coffin.

"Please! Sinhue! Let me out!" Summer pounded on the coffin. On the inside, Summer could feel her body overheating as sweat dripped off her body and wet her legs.

"Are you hearing her? She's scared mission accomplished now open the coffin."

"You're gonna have to have a drink with us first," Sinhue said, leaning against the coffin.

"No! Now give me the key!" Trish screamed.

Summer was throwing up all over herself and panicking.

"Sinhue please let her out!" Trish cried.

"Fine," Sinhue rolled her eyes and gave Trish the key.

Trish pushed past Sinhue and unlocked the coffin.

"Hey, Sum it's all over," Trish spoke but Summer remained still.

Trish rested her hand under Summer's head and lifted her head up. "Summer? Wake up."

Summer still hadn't moved. Trish had just noticed the puke on Summer's top.

She gasped at her friend's lifeless body. "What did you do?!" She looked at Sinhue.

Sinhue ran a hand through her dark silky hair. Andy started crying while Clara and Millie paced the room.

"We have to go," Sinhue said.

Killer's POV

"So if our parents killed that girl? Why are we here? We didn't  have anything to do with it. Summer died way before any of us were born," Camila said.

"Your parents took something from me so I'm gonna take something from then," I said.

"That's insane! We had nothing to do with this!" Ali yelled. "The blood is on their parents hands. Not mine. Not ours. So why punish the seven of us?" Alison asked, referring to the deltas.

"I lost more than one person that night," I said, facing the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482 23 19
Sequel to Queen of Death. Nothing is ever simple with the BAU. Take this case for example; an Angel of Mercy case at Charity Grace Hospital. It seem...
6.9K 780 40
[completed] "What's wrong? What's wrong is that no matter how hard you try and convince me that I'm what you want, I can't believe you. I see the way...
115K 3.1K 85
Ethan Hastings is the twin brother to Spencer Hastings. He's smart, sweet and sarcastic. He may be apart of Alison's cliche and he may be her best fr...
174K 3.5K 12
When 4 girls mysteriously go missing from their hometown, the BAU is called out to work the case but nobody expected one of the girls to have a conne...