My cocky bastard|Taegi

By bangtanficts

"Making yourself a priority is not selfish. It's called self respect." ©Bangtanficts|2018 More

Hai, i am ghad
Prologue》 new school
Chapter 1》Like hell I would
Chapter 2》Yes
Chapter 3》Cocky Bastard
Chapter 4》Single
Chapter 5》Avoid
Chapter 6》Fuck
Chapter 7》Feelings
Chapter 9》Dick
Chapter 10》Father
Chapter 11》Gone Wrong
Chapter 12》Found
Chapter 13》Heal
Chapter 14》Gift
END

Chapter 8》Focus

3.7K 146 193
By bangtanficts

••Taehyung••

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I resisted the urge to sleep as I continuosly pulled my hair with all my might.

"Uhmm, you okay, bro? You've been tugging at your hair for the past 30 minutes of Mr. Akoi's lecture." The kid sitting beside me asked, his voice coming out as low as a whisper.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just lacked a couple hours of sleep." I smiled, making my seatmate gasp as I faced him.

"Hyung you have very dark bags under your eyes! Are you sure you're alright??" He whisper/yelled.

I simply nodded in response, still smiling as I went back to listening to Mr. Akoi's lecture.

The kid simply shrugged off whatever I looked like and went back to listening to the boring ass lecture.

•••

Another 30 minutes passed and the bell finally rang, making me jump off my seat.

"Finally!" I exclaimed, making some of the students look at me.

I rushed outside and to the halls, running towards Jimin's locker.

"Chim!" I cried out, makingthe shorter one glance at me.

"Oh, hey hyu- are you okay? Have you been getting enough sleep?" He asked worridly, dropping his books to the floor as he inspected my face.

"Yeah, about that.." I mumbled, holding his soft small hands that cupped both my cheeks.

"Oh God.. nope. We aren't doing this. We're skipping the remaining day and we're heading to Jin's favorite cafe." He said, making me nod in agreement.

He stuffed his books in his locker, taking me by the hand as we exited the school grounds.

He drove us to the pink cafe a couple of blocks away from the school.

As we entered, there was only one person sitting in the mini library the cafe had, and that particular person was their number 1 customer.

"Jin hyung." Jimin called out, loud enough to catch the older one's attention.

Jin turned his head, his eyes bubblingup in excitement as he saw the both of us.

"Hey guys! Skipping school again?" He asked, pulling the both of us to a loving hug.

"You know it." Jimin replies, hugging Jim back.

The both of us took our seats and Jin called for the waitress, asking for 2 more cups of coffee.

"So, what's up?" He asked and was about to sip on his coffee when he layed his eyes on me.

"Holy sh- Tae what happened? Have you been sleeping properly?" He asks, putting his coffee down.

He was about to reach for my face, but I softly pushed them away.

"Yeah, we came here so that he'd share." Jimin informs, Jin nodding at him.

The both of them looked at me intensly.

I took in a sharp breath, knowing that after I shared this with them, I'd feel the weight lessen on my shoulders.

"It's about Yoongi."

••Yoongi••

"Piece of shit!" He yelled, kicking me multiple times in the stomach.

"Yeun! Stop, please!" My mothet yells, trying her best to pull my father away from me.

As she succeeded in making him fall, she rushed to my aid and my body turned into a ball out of instinct.

The pain my body was currently feeling is unbearable. I couldn't evem hold back a few tears anymore- this is too much.

My mother squats down beside me, taking me in her arms, pulling me into a securing embrace.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! So slapping the life out of your son is not enough now?! Now you have to beat him to the pulp?!" Mom yells, her body trembling along with mine.

"M-mom, please-"

"That is no son of mine. I do not accept a gay piece of shit under my roof! This is why I didn't want to have a daughter because I already have to deal with your whining every fucking day!" My father yells, oh wait, Yeun yells, marching up to the both of us.

He holds up his empty soju bottle, preparing to smash it on my mother's head, but I did what every son would do.

I got in the way, getting hit by the bottle instead.

"Yoongi!" My mother exclaims, catching my weak body as it crashed down heavily on the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She yells at my Yeun, holding me tightly, like I would suddenly leave her.

"I've had enough of the both of you! You are both pieces of shit! Get out of my house!" He orders, pointing at the door.

My mother struggles to keep me standing up, but fails to do so since I was much more heavier than her own weight.

"Fat pig." Yeun spat, taking my harshly by my hair.

He drags me, yes, drags me out of the house and practically throws me out the front yard.

My  mother rushes out of that hell hole by herself and helps me up, cupping both my cheeks to check if I was still awake.

"Yoongi, honey, I told you. You didn't need to pick me up. Now look what you got yourself into?" Mom says, her voice so soft and caring.

The tears streaming down her face made my heart break even more.

I brought my hand up to wipe away the tear that stained her cheek.

"I'm fine, mom. I'm a fighter, remember? I'm strong. And I'll use my strength, ever day to protect you. This is nothing compared to the competitions I joined." I said, my voice raspy and weak.

"Yeah, joined. You haven't participated in a match for years, Yoongi!" She says, sighing as she knows that the smirk on my face wouldn't disappear anytime soon.

She helped me up, walking us back to my car.

"I'm driving us to your father." She said, walking over to the driver's side.

As she got in, she roared the engine to life and sped the both of us back to the mansion.

Yes, my mother remarried. She was too afraid that my biological father would hurt me like how he hurt her in the past. That's why she got me into martial arts. She wanted to get a divorce and my biological father, Yuen, didn't agree to it. Yes, my mom was able to remarry. But that's only because she's never shown her wedding certificate to anyone, let alone actually celebrate the wedding.

Right now, we were driving up to Mr. Nomad's driveway, or what my mother wants me to call him, father.

And to be fucking frank, I'd rather have Mr. Nomad as my father than that abusive animal named Yuen.

As soon as mom parked the car, she rushed outside, calling for the male staff.

She opened the door, letting the staff carry me from out the car.

They brought me in the house, laying me down on the couch.

"Get me band aids, a bucket full of ice, cotton, alcohol and  clean towels. Now." She demanded, taking off her cream colored long sleeve.

She immediately dropped to her knees and held my hand tightly, smiling at me as tears swelled up her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, if I hadn't met your father, none of this would have happened." She said, making me cup her cheek.

"Mom, if you didn't meet dad, I wouldn't be here. At least not everything he did in his life is bad." I joked, still not earning a laugh from her.

"I'll be fine, mom." I said, resting my head back the couch.

"Alright. But I'll have to treat that wound on your head." She said, motioning me to flip.

As the materials she asked for was brought to the living room, she quickly inspected the wound and started to treat it.

I knew that this would hurt like hell, so I decided to think of happy thoughts as I drifted to sleep.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

Park Jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.8K 49
"at the end we needed this to be better for each other." HYUNG SEQUEL 88GLAMOUR 2018
1.1M 61.5K 33
❝ i like you. ❞ ❝ i don't. ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ㅣcompleted
928K 43.7K 98
"So now that you're mine, pretty boy, that means I don't have to hold back any more..." - Jeon Jungkook
111K 4.9K 50
"You're too cute to not love" The journey of a timid and insecure hybrid to become the strong and confident man of your dreams.