Roommates Big Brother - a Jon...

By adriennebrock-marais

More of a shorter quicker book then my normal ones. I was going through a lot when writing this so it's not t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

About

4.9K 58 19
By adriennebrock-marais

Roommates Big Brother.

Hi, I'm Payton Yaw/Dawson aged 18, daughter of Shane and Ryland Yaw/Dawson. My birth Mum is actually my aunt who is sister to my dad Ryland, somehow they put my dads, Shane, sperm into her egg and I was made. I found out when I was 16 that she was my birth Mother. I look like my dad, Ryland and have the habits of my father Shane. So I call Ryland, Dad and Shane, father. My dads have been together for 20 years.

I'm bullied a lot because I have 2 dads and only have one amazing friend who is also my roommate, Esther Grace. She my first true friend, all my other friends were using me for fame and money and would make fun of me. But Esther doesn't do that, she actually has a brother who is in a band, Why Don't We.

Just like my dads, I'm a YouTuber. I do makeup videos and sometimes do a bit of singing. You will have to find the rest about me in this book.

Staring:
You can pick as Payton Yaw

Jonah Marais as him self 

Esther Grace Frantzich as her self 

Shane Dawson as him self 

Ryland Adams as Ryland Yaw 

WDW as them self's 

And more to come

(The time line will off Shane and Ryland might be messed up sorry)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.7K 63
{18+ COLLEGE ROMANCE COMPLETED} What sucks more than being rejected by the girl of your dreams? Finding out afterward that she's moving in with you...
16.1K 81 111
your daniel seaveys sister olivia and you find an attraction to his best friends jack and corbyn 🤪 THIS IS A JOKE DONT TAKE IT SRSLY ITS NOT A SMUT...
13.8K 267 61
Kira has been living with the Why Don't We guys for a while and things are just beginning to heat up. When left home alone, Kira and Jack push bounda...
69.4K 922 49
[𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅] How would your life be like after your brother died? And what if you find out that he's alive after all? And what if you ended...