A Hood Niggas Babygirl | Book...

By KayyThaWeird0

Sequel! You have to read book one in order to understand this one. Started; January 31, 2018 Its Jus Sum Bou... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿคช
new photo book.

3

6.9K 211 18
By KayyThaWeird0

Yeo, i was rereading the last chapter and i dun made hella mistakes 😭 i cannot type w/ this damn phone! Thank yall for barring w/ me. Ima try my best not to make any mistakes this chapter frfr. I swea its like i be typing one word and it come out as another. Im so mfn slo sum times 💀 its all good. But i should b getting a new phone soon or my phone fixed. Anyways, lemme stop holding yall...

--
Amirah👾

"Work! Do the work baby do the work! Do the work baby do the work! Tonight i wanna chill so u gotta do the work! If u want it you betta earn it! U betta er-er-er-er-er-er-earn."

"NIYAH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

She was singing "RiRi" by Young Thug.

"Mane, ima play sum else"

"OK MY MONEY IS LONGER THAN NASCAR RACE! I TOLD HA KEEP GOING ON THE GAS FUCK THE BREAKS IVE BEEN HERE FA ONE NIGHT LET ME PUT IT IN YA FACE! LET A NIGGA NUT ONLY WAY I GO TO SLEEP! WHO THAT BUMPIN ALL THAT FRANK MUSIC—" i went in there and cut her tv off

"Yo. U mad disrespectful. Thats str8 disrespect yo. Like. Why. Bruh. U rude as fuck. U bastard" i laughed as she mugged me.

"I shouldn't hear yo ass all the way downstairs." I told her.

She literally kicked me in the ass.

"Get out"

"Love u NiyahWiyah"

"Yeah ok bastard"

She closed the door and i went back downstairs.

"TELL MY HATERS IS SAID FUCK U! FUCK U! FUCK U! FUCK U!" Niyah sung once again.

I laughed cause I knew it was for me.

"Yeeeoooooo where my nigga?" I asked looking for Pierre

"He out back" Jordan replied

"Thank u kind sir"

I walked back and he was sitting by the pool smoking w/ Tory.

"Tory, ya girl up there singing again" i patted his back.

He shook his head as i sat next to Pierre.

"Man ima need like 3 of these" he said jokingly

Pierre gave me a kiss and i blew out the smoke he transferred to me.

The back door slid open and Niyah came out blasting music on her beats pill.

"ASK ME WHAT IT IS THIS IS LOVE! THIS IS LO-O-O-O-VE! AND BABY ALL I WANT IS YOUU! AND BOY ITS ALRIGHTT! ILL B A FOOL AND GIVE IT UP!,CAUSE THIS IS LO-O-O-O-VE AND BABY ALL I NEED IS YOUU! AND BOY ITS ALRIGHT! BOY IT ALRIGHT!" she sung.

Pierre pasted Tort the blunt shaking his head.

"Yall shleep onna guh. When im the next Ariana Grande, dont ask fa shit!" She said

I was dying.

"Niyah babes, as your bestie, i should tell u this.. Yean got Ariana Grande's vocals. You could prolly b a knock off Tink tho." I smiled

She flicked me off and sat next to Tory.

"Pierre, you checked on mommy lately" i asked kinda low under Niyah's loud ass music.

Ian want them to start a full conversation bout it.

"Yeah. She good stop worryin." He licked his lips

Yall, psssshhhhhhhhhhh! He he get sexier and sexier each day. And then when he lick his lips! Lawd im finna have his kids!

I laid my head on his shoulder trying to hold myself back from fuckin him right where he sat. He make things so hard sometimes ugh!

"P u seen Nas and Layla?" Nasha asked coming out the house

"Go check in his room" he replied.

She went back in and closed the door.

"Yall...."

They all turned they attention to me

"We graduate in 2 days. We aint kids no moe. I needa damn job" i said

Niyah agreed

"Yall, ian ready to grow up" Niyah said.

"We see" i mumbled

"Fuck up" She laughed & i laughed along.

We stayed outside for a good 10-20 minutes before going back in to make lunch.

Niyah and I made subway sandwiches for everyone with small bad of chips.

--
Later on that night

We were all in the theatre watching Conjuring 2 chilling and eating wings.

We decided to throw a party with just us after the graduation.

Im so excited bro. Like omg!

--
6:45 am

I woke up early asf. I heard yelling downstairs and went to check it out.

"Yo deadass, you need to stay away from am-"

"Yo deadass, yall needa take that shit outside." I said eyeballing Layla and Nas.

They walked out the back door and i went back upstairs laying down. I turned the tv flipping through channels.

Ok im bored so i decided to make a kinda quick chapter. And all my mistakes is cause the keyboard on this phone slow so i b fucking up. Anyways.......

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 168 19
Maeve Parrish had always wanted a child but finding a partner was the hard step, she never felt really close finding Mr.Baby Daddy, a open-fertility...
413K 15.2K 50
Ayanna have been hurt her whole life, her momma kicked her out on the streets and a daddy that walked out on her at such a young age. Follow Ayanna t...
197K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.6M 91.3K 52
The saga of Benji and Karma continues... Completed