BELLA KWON

By -xxibgdrgn

In order to read this book, please read YG BABY (located in my works) to understand Bella's character. #14 in... More

Hey Bella!
Bella x Sunmi
Hey Bella! [2]
Bella x alarm clock
Hey Bella! [3]
Bella x Heechul
#ThanksgivingWithBella
#ThanksgivingWithBella [2]
Bella x You
Bella x Seulgi
Bella x Seolhee
#DopeWeddingCongratz [2]
Bella x Namjoon
Bella x BLACKPINK
Ask In A Box
Bella x Seulgi [2]

#DopeWeddingCongratz

862 37 14
By -xxibgdrgn

i wanted to write a scenario about dongbae's and hyorin's wedding. it was sooo beautiful and they looked so happy 😭❤️❤️. i was screaming when i  saw the pictures and screamed even more when i saw their couple dance!! IT WAS TOO CUTE.

👑

Today was the day that everyone had been waiting for.

Dong Youngbae and Min Hyorin's wedding.

Though, Bella was invited to the wedding ceremony – just like everyone else – she wasn't able to attend due to Mushu's appointment at the vet. She tried to reschedule the date, but they wouldn't let her. Therefore, Bella had to miss the wedding ceremony, and is now on her way to the reception along with her older brother.

The two decided to travel together, but in separate vehicles. The Kwon siblings both bought themselves identical sports cars; the Bugatti Chiron, Bella's being black and Jiyong's being a dark shade of red.

Bella only bought it for her birthday, coming up the next day after her brother's best friend's wedding. She wanted to spoil herself for once. As for her brother, his M.O.T.T.E Tour had been a success which lead him to earning enough money to buy the sports car the same time as his baby sister.

So now the two siblings were on their way to Paradise City in Incheon, where the reception would be held at. Bella had been there before, to shoot some dice at the casino for Seolhee's recent birthday, but she's never stayed at the hotel.

Taeyang and Hyorin (and the wedding planner) decided to have everyone spend the night at the hotel, after the reception ended. That way, they could all have fun for as long as they want. And if they were tired, they could simply go up to their rooms and rest, or head to the casino with the rest of the adults who weren't ready to rest.

Knowing Bella, she'd probably be at the casino with everyone else.

"Wow! This place gets bigger and prettier every time." Bella gasped at the sight of the tall building ahead of her.

Bella and her brother both pulled into the entrance of the building, getting out when two staffs of the hotel and casino ran out.

"Hi," Bella smiled at the older man who stood by her car.

"Hello." He bowed. "I'm here to take your car back to the lot behind the building." He said.

"Okay." She said. "What about my overnight bag?"

"You take that with you and check in with the front desk."

Bella nodded and quickly grabbed her bag, before handing the man her keys to her car. "Take care of her."

"I will. You'll get your keys back in about five minutes or so."

Bella nodded again, then left him to take her car back. She noticed her brother waiting patiently for her at the entrance of the building.

"Aww. You waited for me, bro?" Bella smiled at her brother, who's hands were in the pockets of his pants. "You didn't have to."

"Hurry up! I'm cold." Jiyong rushed out.

Bella scowled. "I'm wearing heels! Don't rush me."

"Who the hell told you to wear them in the first place?" Her brother asked, letting his sister link her arm with his, as they began walking together.

"I did! What other pair of shoes was I supposed to wear with this outfit?"

"Flats?"

"No!" Bella rolled her eyes. "Wow. You really do have wierd taste in fashion... but you can look good in it."

Jiyong laughed at his sister's words. "Be quiet." He told her when they reached the front desk. "Hi, we have a room for two under the name of Dong Youngbae?" Jiyong said, it sounded more like a question to Bella.

"Ah yes! You guys are in room 439. Would you like your cards now?" The woman asked, looking at Bella and Jiyong.

"Sure!" Bella answered for the both of them. The woman smiled and nodded at her co-worker to grab cards. She returned a couple seconds later, handing it to the other woman, who handed it to the siblings.

"Here you are."

"Thank you. Do you perhaps know where the wedding reception is being held?" Jiyong quickly asked.

"Yes. It's actually on the other side of the building. I can take you guys there if you'd like!" She pointed to the open corridor to her left.

"No, it's okay. Thank you, though." Jiyong dismissed her. He looked down at Bella, "I'll go drop off our bags in our room. You can go to the reception first."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

The two siblings parted ways. Bella started walking down the corridor where the woman had pointed to find the room where the wedding reception would be. Her heels clacked against the tiled floor as she walked. She could hear the bass beating music from down the hall, meaning she was getting close. Whrn she finally reached the room, the music was louder, but slightly muffled due to the door.

She grabbed the handle and pulled the door open, stepping inside cautiously.

"Hello?"

"Bella!" Multiple voices called out to her. She looked around to find a few familiar faces and a few that weren't.

Seungri, Chaelin, Bom and Dara were the first three to greet her. They literally ran up to her, the three older women pulling their maknae in for a group hug. The last time they were all together was when they released their final single Goodbye, before Bella officially leaving under Yang Hyun Suk's wing to be with HIGHGRND, Tablo's label, even though he was no longer head of the label. Someone else from YG had taken over, and Bella hoped he or she wasn't like the president of the agency.

"Our Miyeon has improved her dressing style, hasn't she?" Dara glanced at Chaelin.

"She sure did."

Bella eyed Chaelin's outfit. "I can't say you did." The four older adults surrounding her laughed. "Unnie, you look like Sullivan from Monsters Inc., without the spots." Bella continued to look at the long, green furcoat Chaelin had on.

"She fell earlier because of it." Dara laughed.

Bella's jaw fell open. "She did?"

"Don't laugh!" Chaelin scolded.

"I'm pretty sure there's a video of you falling all over the internet right now." Bom replied, trying not to laugh.

"There is." Seungri anwered. "I've seen it."

"No!" Chaelin pouted.

Bella smirked, "Baddest Female who? I only know the Clumsiest Female."

"You mean cute."

"No. I meant clumsy."

Seungri stopped them from arguing anymore, "Anyways, where's your brother?"

"He should be here soon." Bella answered, "Wow! They decorated so nicely!"

Bella finally noticed the room and how it was set up. The ceilings had flowers draping down perfectly, and the room had lit candles all around. There were two tables standing off to the sides, where all the RSVP guests would sit. Off to the side were round tables, where the rest of the guests the newly weds invited; and on those tables, were more vases full of beautiful white flowers and candles.

"It's like a fairy tale." Bella was in awe. "I'm gonna need to know who their wedding planner is."

Seungri chuckled at the younger girl and threw his arm around her shoulder, "Come on, let's take off your jacket and introduce you to everyone here."

👑

Forty minutes later, all of the guests had arrived. Now, everyone was waiting on the newly weds to arrive to the reception party, where all the real fun would happen.

Bella was seated next to her brother, her other 'brother', Seunghyun (aka T.O.P) sat next to him, leaving Daesung next to Bella.

"Bella, when's your next album?" Daesung asked her.

"Why?"

"Just asking."

"Did you want to be in one of my songs?"

"Yes! I mean- yeah, that'd be nice." Daesung coughed.

Bella laughed, "We'll see."

"Was that a yes?"

"It wasn't a no."

Their conversation died quickly when Cho Saeho, the host for the reception party started speaking into the mic. "Good evening everyone! Hope you're all having a good time." He smiled. "Cause if you're not, then you're about to! Please welcome the newly weds, Dong Youngbae and Min Hyorin!"

Bella tilted her head, lightly clapping as everyone else cheered and whooped for the newly weds walking down the white, tile aisle hand-in-hand. "Doesn't he mean Dong Hyorin?" She looked at Daesung for her answer. He only shrugged. "Doesn't matter, they're so cute. The shortest couple I've ever known."

Everyone watched in admiration as the new couple sat at the front of the room, right under the big screen of their recent photoshoot together.

"Let's give another round of applause for the couple!" Cho Saeho said.

"Yeah!!"

"In a few minutes, the waiters will serve appetizers for everyone. If you haven't looked yet, there's a laminated menu in front of you, that shows what we will be having for dinner. If you are allergic, please let the staff know."

The food was served in almost ten minutes and everyone was satisfied. There were a few conversations going on all at once, so the room wasn't too quiet.

"This is sooo good." Bella hummed in delight as the lobster meat savored in her mouth. "Can we get seconds?"

The sound of a fork hitting against glass caught everyone's attention. It was Saeho again.

"Alright. How's the food? Good?" Saeho asked, earning a few positive responses. "Excellent! It's now time for the toasts!" He raised his glass of champagne. "Who wants to go first?"

Hyungbae, Dongbae's brother, was the first to volunteer. Followed by Hyorin's parents, Seungri, Sean, Mister YG, and a few other actresses that Hyrorin invited. They all kept it serious, congratulating them on their wedding and wishing them luck in the future.

"Wow! That was beautiful." Saeho wiped his fake tears off his face as the last woman said her toast, she was now headed back to her seat. "Does anyone else want to go? Big Bang members?" All eyes landed on the last three remaining members sitting on both of my sides.

"Kwon Jiyong wants to go!" Daesung shouted, making everyone laugh. Chaelin cheered from down the table.

"Really? Well come on up then!"

Embarrassed, Bella watched her shy brother slide his chair back and walk calmly to the stage. He shook hands with Saeho, nodded at Dongbae and Hyorin before taking the microphone from Saeho's hands.

"Hello everyone." Jiyong started off. "I'll try to make this quick, so someone else can go. And I mean you, Kang Daesung." Jiyong glared from his spot to Daesung who was smiling widely next to Bella. "Firstly, congratulations on your wedding. It's about time. Dongbae wouldn't keep quiet about being wedded." The guests and the couple laughed. "Seriously, we'd be talking about songs for a few minutes, then out of nowhere, he'd start talking about his soon-to-be-wife. It was cute. Anyways, I wish you two the best. I'm happy for you guys and thank you for inviting me. I-I don't know what else to say, so... Daesung-ah. Get your butt up here."

The guests erupted into small chuckles as Jiyong and Daesung switched places. Daesung's speech was cheesy, but it was nice too. After Daesung, was Seungyoon and Mino of WINNER. Finally, it was Bella's turn. She was called up by Tablo's wife, so the younger woman had no choice but to get up on the stage and make her toast to the couple.

Bella's eyes wandered over the guests all watching her. "Good evening everyone." Bella greeted shyly. "Those last couple of toasts were really emotional, weren't they? Almost made me cry." The guests let out a few laughs. "No, seriously. I think the cake over there was in tiers." People laughed at her pun. It made Bella laugh as well.

"Okay, but in all seriousness. I did some research alright, and I discovered that according to tradition, I'm supposed to sing the groom's praises and tell you all about his many good points. Well, I'm sorry but I can't sing and I won't lie." Bella stated, glancing at the couple. Dongbae facepalmed himself, while Hyorin, on the other hand, laughed out loud at her new husband. Bella cracked a small smile, "I'm just kidding! Dongbae oppa is a great guy. He, just like my older brother, has been there for me since I was a little girl. He often took care of me when my brother was away, so I know for a fact, that one day, Dongbae will make a good father to your future children."

"Woo!" Someone from the tables cheered.

"But uh, if you ever need someone to babysit..." Bella gazed at the couple. "Don't call me." That made everyone break into a huge laughter, but Bella remained void. "I'm serious. I can't be a babysitter, when I'm the one who needs one." More laughter. "Any hoo~ congratulations on the wedding! And uh, Jiyong-ah... hurry up and get married!"

👑

dope wedding ... congratz!! to the newly weds!! ❣️ they look so happy!

should i write more??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1K 27
{BOOK TWO} This book continues from IDOL'S LOVE // J.JK. (If you haven't read IDOL'S LOVE // J.JK, read it before you read this book in order to know...
93.4K 5.3K 26
❛ 𝐼𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①②①⑨ (fyi, this is not a smut book) ╰☆☆ ©fluffyri...
181K 7.8K 18
"You're my bunny? Hah, nice try. Now get out of my house before I call the cops, hmm?" BOOK WRITTEN IRONICALLY WITH A FRIEND, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIN...
74.8K 923 42
BOOK 2 8th Member Jungkook X Reader • Please Vote • Comment • Enjoy! ~♥~ *MATURE CONTENT *READ THE 1ST BOOOK FIRST!!!