The Seasons of Woodcrest (Boo...

By Ilovepilloes

As the seasons pass Woodcrest changes sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. I don't own anything... More

The Seasons of Woodcrest (Boondocks fanfiction)
Authors Note
Part. 1 Fall/Autumn
Part.2
Part.3
Part.4
Part.5
Part.6
Part.7
Part.8
Part.9
The End of Fall
Part.1 (Of Winter)
Part.2
Part.3
Part.4
Part.5
Part.6
Yass bitches!
Part.7
Zayuuum
Part.8
The End of Winter
Authors Note
The Beginning of Spring
Part.1 (Of Spring)
Part.2
Part.3
Authors Note
Mission TOTS
I Now Pronounce You Cynthia Freeman
New friends
The Results also Part.1 of Summer
Bruises
Behind the McDonald's
The Rules
The Talk
Sorry
Nightmares
Bri Or Jazzy
Casino Days
No Snitchin
Rubik's Cube
The Beginning of Fall
Training
Caught
Break the System
Reunited
Riley
Authors Note
Cindy
Gang
Beginnings
Why
Epilogue
Authors Note
New Book
Update

Part.9

687 30 13
By Ilovepilloes

Jazmine's eyes slowly batted open. Huey darted up quickly. "Woah slow down." The doctor said. Her eyes were now fully open. The doctor informed her of her concussion and her chipped tooth. "What about my baby!?" She asked fully alert now. Huey looked down signaling bad news. "I'm sorry Ms. DuBois but you lost it when you fell and hit the stairs." Jazmine now tearing up and starting to cry looked at Huey for confirmation. He slowly looked at her and nodded, ashamed and sorry for what he had done. "Should I leave you to alone?" The doctor asked while slowly backing out of the door way. Jazmine nodded putting her chin in her hand while she cried. Her hair sweated out and strands in her face.

Huey sat in the chair next to her. "Ja-" He started. "Huey, I'm sorry for attacking you, I really am. I love you with all my heart, but if you really loved me you'd understand that we need time apart. I need some time alone to think and get through this."She said cutting him off. He looked up at her, her face was red still dripping with tears, her hair was messy and wild, and she was holding out her hand to give him something. It was the ring. "Keep it." He said hardly. "Huey please just take it for right now." She said holding it out to him again. He grabbed it from her hand, slipped it in his back pocket, and walked out the door without looking back. This time he hadn't hurt her, she managed to hurt him.

"It's a beautiful baby girl!" The doctor said moving the little monitor over to show Brianna and Riley the baby. "Hey there's her feet." Brianna said pointing. "What should we name her?" Brianna said while looking up at Riley. She smiled at him while he thought. "What about Nicki?" Brianna's facial expression changed from happy to curious. "No, but why?" He smirked. "Like Nicki Minaj." He said. "You wanna name out daughter after a rapper?" She asked raising both eyebrows. "But Nicki Minaj got dat ass." he said biting his lip and rubbing his hands together. "Shut up!" She said kicking him with her free foot. "Fine den! What about Maia?" He said looking at her. "M-A-I-A." He spelled it out for her. She smiled. "That's very beautiful. I like it, Maia. And why would you wanna name her after Nicki? So boys would try to touch her ass?" She joked with him. He laughed and in the middle of his laugh he stopped with a serious face."Very funny, but she ain't allowed to date 'til she 60 an I'm dead." He said with a serious face.

"Bitch I'm pregnant!! An I slept wit yo best friend!" Cindy laughed over the phone to Hiro. "What?" He said caught off guard. "I said I FUCKED Ceasar twice an I'm pregnant! Right after we had sex an now I don't know who the father ta my babies is!" She repeated and continued to ramble on. "Like we FUCKED!! HARD!! I was gettin it in on YO BEST FRIENDS- " Hiro cut her off, pissed off and hurt that he lost his girlfriend to his supposed to be best friend, and now even more mad that she was describing their night to him. "Why should I care!?" He asked angrily. "Oh." She remembered getting back on track. "Cause these might be yo babies." She answered receiving dead silence from Hiro. "PAYBACKS A BITCH!" She yelled into the phone. Receiving more silence. "Nope not mine, hoe!" He said coldly. She stopped laughing. "Huh?" She said Clearing her throat and losing her voice. "Its not mine I won't have anything to do with the baby." He repeated. She had been trying so hard to make him jealous and feel what she felt. But he managed to hurt her more. No matter what she did he comes out on top. She cleared her throat. "Babies." She corrected him softly. "I'm having twins." Knowing she was at her weak spot he rose his voice. He didn't care if he hurt her, he could make this to use. "I don't fucking care, they're not mine. Here lemme do you a favor, I'll come over there and push you down a flight of stairs. Maybe everyone won't know how much of a hoe you are after the babies die bitch." He said hardly. No matter how hurt and confused she was, she wasn't going to let anyone threaten her and get away with it. "Listen nigga I don't know who you think you are but I don't give a fuck what you do and don't do. How can I be a hoe if I've only had sex with 2 people in my whole life. And if I don't kill you before my babies are born I'm takin yo skinny ass on Maury to get a DNA test! Watch yo back and remember that I know where you live. I may not know karate like you do, but I've mastered Crazy muthafucka!" She yelled into the phone. After about 6 seconds she heard the beeping and realized he hung up after she finished talking. "Pussy." She mumbled getting up to get a drink.

As Cindy walked back up her room with a cup of Milk and some Oreos, she passed by a mirror side-ways. "Damn I'm gettin big." 4 months did a lot to her body honestly. She was showing more than she thought she would by now. "Hey ma!" She yelled walking into her mom's room. "Is you gettin it in or nah, cause I need to ask you something." She said in her usual tone of voice. It was normal for her to do this, she had finally accepted that her mom was a hoe and ignored it. "I was about to go shopping for my "special" clothes." Her mom answered. Cindy walked in. "When you was pregnant with me were you this big?" She said turning to the side. "How many months are you?" Her mom asked examining her stomach. "4." She replied while looking at her mom feel around her stomach. "Yeah I was huge but you're a bit bigger than I was. How many are there?" Her mother asked standing up to look at her. "I'm having twins." She said smiling at her mother. Hoe or not she still loved her like she wasn't sleeping with every man In town. "Ah great! C'mon we have to go get you some better fitting clothes." Her mom said clasping her hands together."Can I bring my oreos?" She said holding them up. "Sure save some for me though." Her mom said putting on earrings.

The next few weeks for Jazmine and Huey were awkward and silent. Jazmine had started to talk to a guy named Corbin, she didn't have feelings for him like that because she still loved Huey. She lost the little baby weight she had and started to show off her body a little more. By wearing tight jeans and crop tops more. She even took a twerking lesson from Cindy, learning how to work her body. Everyday Huey would still check her outfits for approval and he usually shook his head. She used this as an attempt to get his attention, because now she had started to miss him. She was bubbly at school for the sake of her friends, but when she got home she would hardly come out of her room. She would sit and cry about Huey, the baby, and her parents. She would watch sad romantic movies and 3 whole seasons of "Sex and the City." Huey noticed but didn't say anything because he thought it wasn't his place. But this was the time she needed him most. Occasionally Cindy would sleep over and she'd have to break out of depression so Cindy wouldn't worry. But this time she caught her, there was no hiding it now.

"Uh Uh! We goin out tanight! I ain't bout to have you up in here cryin bout some sorry as nigga." Cindy said wiping Jazmine's tears and looking through her closet. "How about this?" She said holding up a black dress with cuts in the thighs. "I've never actually worn that one." She replied. Cindy picked out some red pumps, white small hoop earrings, red nailpolish, and black nailpolish. Cindy painted her nails Red and black. Cindy actually managed to straighten Jazmine's hair too. But it was still really wavy. "Wow Cindy you're really good with hair." Jazmine said looking at her hair in a mirror."Yeah if I ain't become a hardcore gangsta I was 'gon be a stylist." She replied "But don't be tellin everyone dat." She added on, while looking through her bag for something she could wear. "Wait Cindy I thought pregnant people don't drink and go to parties and clubs." Jazmine said turning to look at her. "Pshh just because I'm carryin someone wit me don't mean I can't still get it on, and besides, I can jus get da drinks witout da alcohol." She said picking up a brown leather jacket. Cindy wore a white tank top, a pair of stretchy but fitted black jeans, a brown leather jacket, diamond stud earrings, and white balenciagas she bought the day before. She let her hair flow down her back. It was curly because of the braids she had in before. Cindy grabbed her keys and wiggled them in her fingers. "Lets go drink away your problems!" She shouted at the top of her lungs only to be hushed by Robert.

"Where are we going anyway?" Jazmine asked Cindy. "Ed and Rummy' s New club, Bitch palace. I heard its supposed to be BAD ASS." Cindy said tapping her steering wheel.

Huey walked around the club Riley had dragged him to. It smelled like sweat and liquor, and he hated this song. "Nigga go dance, or drink, or somethin!" Riley said to Huey. "Always bein all depressed an shit! Go have some fun, these gay ass niggas these days don't know how to have fun!" Riley mumbled walking away. Maybe he could have just a couple drinks to let loose.

6 shots, and a couple glasses of Hennessey later and he was going crazy. He was actually dancing with girl, and having the time of his life. He was really gettin it with this girl named Tyra that goes to his school. She's been waiting for this for 2 years since she transferred to the school. But he had always been tied up with Jazmine. Red Nose came on and she was twerking on him like there was no tomorrow. Then she stood up and looked him in the eyes sensually. He couldn't help it his nigga senses kicked in and he's only human. He kissed her. Deep too. He thought she tasted like alcohol but at the time he didn't care.

The first thing Jazmine saw as she walked in was Huey, and some groupie girl. She saw him kissing her like there was no tomorrow. "You know what." She said turning to Cindy who was looking at the same thing she was. "What." Cindy said mouth wide open. "Fuck it! I'm getting FUCKED UP tonight!" She said yelling. I guess all those twerking sessions with Cindy really would pay off.

You guys are awesome for this. I'm past 100 votes, and 1K! The new character that's supposed to be one of you is going to be in the next chapter! Then I'll only have 3 more to go! Keep commenting on the "Yass bitches" part of my story for entry. I need your name, age , gender, and sexual orientation. If you like tell me your personality if you don't want me to choose it for you. Rate, and comment I read all of them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 4.8K 20
I don't own anything I only own my OC's
982 74 12
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures show or music.
503 38 44
For all my ocs' preferences and random prompts I do
253K 6.2K 59
Some will be sad others happy I'll try to make it not be sappy. Here are some Birdflash, Daddybats Nightwing, Bromance Young Justice, Teen Titans ...