When the ice melts (girlxgirl...

Por caradele1

Meet Samantha Mett, Ice queen and Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in New York. She has the... Más

Hi, weirdos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Who plays who!
Cast and Author
Q&A

Chapter 37

86.8K 2.2K 1.2K
Por caradele1

Sam's P.O.V.

Last night was amazing! I mean whole day was awesome. Everything, just everything was perfect. After coming home last night Dušica and I had a lot of fun. I make her sleep here, and of course she couldn't say no. She has just left to go back to her house and take equipment for game latter. She is nervous again. I can see it, but I don't really know why. She is literally the best.

Anyway, I just dressed up and packed my sport bag. I yawned and walked out of apartment. I am so sleepy, like you can tell, we didn't exactly have much of a sleep last night. (*wink*)

***

When I come at school, I met with Mia and Elena outside.

"Hey girl!" Elena screamed when she saw me and I just glared at her.

"Where is your girlfriend?" Mia asked and Elena put her hand up to cover Mia's mouth.

"They agreed to keep it a secret! Did you already forget it?" She asked and glared at her which made me laugh.

"Oops"

"Yeah, well, she'll be here soon, I guess" I said and just when I said that we heard sound of sport car entering through school gates. "Yep, that's her"

Of course that's her. She is the only person in this school that drives sport cars. She parked near and walked out like a queen. Oh my god, she's just so gorgeous. Our eyes locked and we both smiled.

She was wearing black hoodie that says 'Flawless'. It's mine actually, I gave it to her this morning but I didn't know she was going to wear it today.

"Morning girls" she said when she reached us.

I saw she wanted to hug me and kiss me right there and then but stopped herself before she could ruin our plan. 

"Ready for a game?" Mia asked casually and wrapped her arm around Dušica's shoulder. Honestly, I don't know who wanted to cut her hand off more. Me or Elena.

"I was born ready" Dušica said jokingly and move Mia's arm away. "Take it off before they kill you" she whispered and we all bursted laughing.

"Let's go" and just when I said it and turned around, I come face to face with barbie girl. I rolled my eyes annoyed by her "What do you want Kendall?"

"I came to talk to Dušica, chill Sam" did she just told me to chill. No one dares to talk to me like that! Just when I wanted to tell her something I felt hand on my back. I knew who it was, I knew that touch. I immediately calmed when she spoke.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see how are you. You weren't in school last week and we have game today so, just checking." Kendall said and bit her lip. Oh this bitch is so dead.

"I'm very good, thanks for asking, nervous because of game but I'm sure it's gonna be good." Dušica said and looked at me and our friends "If you'd excuse me now" she said politely and walked by Kendall.

"Well, bye Kendall" I said with smirk and walked away as well.

While we were walking our hands were brushing with each other. It's long day for us but all I wanna do is be alone with her. She looked up at me and smiled. That smile I love the most.

"I love you Sam" she whispered and mine heart started beating like crazy.

"I love you more" I said and stuck my tongue out which made her roll her eyes but she was still smiling.

"Mia!" We heard someone yelling behind us. I turned around and saw Tom.

"Oh great" Dušica groaned and rolled her eyes again so hard that I was sure she saw her own cerebellum.

"What do you want?" Mia asked casually.

"I want you back, I don't want to see you around with her. You are not a lesbian Mia!"

Oh did I forget to tell you that Mia and Elena are official? People already know they are together. Somehow I want that too you know, but I am not ready. I know Dušica doesn't care what other people thinks about her but she cares about me and we both love the privacy we have now.

"Oh please, stop being an asshole" she wanted to walk away but he grabbed her wrist and turned around.

"I still love you, and we both kno I am better than this bitch" he spat angrily and let go of Mia's arm.

"Don't you ever dare-" but before she even could finish her sentence - in which, I assume she wanted to tell him to never call Elena bitch again - Dušica grabbed collar of Tom's shirt and shoved him into lockers. Shit, this is bad. Like so bad.

"Last time, I let you go with only broken nose, and now I watched you insulting my friends." he tried to move away but she pushed him even further. Shit, she I so strong and this is bad, I've never seen her angry like this  "Don't come near them again/ I swear-"

"Dušica, it's okay. He is not worth it, please stop" Mia said and placed her hand on Dušica's shoulder.

She calmed and let go of Tom. He breathed heavily and literally ran away. Mia took Dušica by shoulders and faced her. They talked something on Serbian.

And what about me? Well, I was paralyzed. I really wanted to help but I couldn't. I just watched like some stupid idiot. Luckily there wasn't few people around us but even they didn't actually watch what was happening here. Elena looked at me and rubbed my back, she didn't seem much affected by what happened actually and that creeper me out.

"Whatever" Dušica whispered and looked at me. Our eyes locked and she bit her lip, her eyes were full of guilt. Why? I don't really know. She just walked past me without saying anything. Fuck! Shit! Fuck! I want to go after her but Mia stopped me and shook her head.

"Don't, give her some space to calm. She'll  be fine, don't worry"

"How can I not worry?! I was standing there just like idiot and I knew s-she, oh my god what have I done?" I freaked out and Elena grabbed my hands.

"Sam, calm please! She is fine, just let her calm" she said softly and I nodded.

"Let's go to class" Mia said and we walked away.

I walked in classroom and sat down next to Dušica putting my hand on her thigh squeezing it lightly. She put her hand over mine.

"I'm sorry" she whispered, her voice almost cracking.

"Don't be, baby" I said and smiled at her.

She smiled but her eyes weren't smiling. They weren't shining like they usually do.

"I love you" I added and quickly brought her hand to my lips and kissed it gently.

  *Game*

The game has just started and everything is going smoothly for our team. I swear to god, I could watch my girl all day long playing volleyball. First of all this jersey is looking amazing on her! Second of all it's just so easy for her, she is literally flying around the court and everyone's jaws are on floor while they are watching her. That's little annoying to be honest. But, do you know what's even more annoying? Barbie girl! Exactly. She literally takes every freaking chance she gets to put her hands on Dušica's butt. I'm really gonna kill her.

I also noticed that Dušica didn't smile even one time since the game started. She wasn't really in mood whole day but I didn't want to push her. I guess she is still pissed and that's why she was punching balls stronger than anyone else.

Also, my girls are so dead. I mean, they are not, but our choreography definitely is. We need to change it before football game on Friday.

"Hey girls, listen up!" I yelled a little to get everyone's attention. "We need new choreography like right now. This one is tired, we can't use it anymore."

"I agree. We can practice new one for next month when basketball's games start" someone said.

"Nope." I disagreed immediately "We are going to have new one on Friday for football game."

"What? Are you crazy we can't do that!" Elena protested immediately.

"Yes we can and we will. We are going to practice every day, few hours more than usual. I don't care, we are going to have perfect new routine for Friday. Is that clear?" no one said anything "Have I made myself clear?" I asked again little colder.

"Yeah" everyone replied without any arguments.

"Good" I said with big smile on my face.

Not half an hour later, the game was over. We won of course. Everyone were celebrating and cheering loudly. Gym soon was empty and guest team left already.

I walked into locker room with Elena by my side with big smile on my face. Everyone was still cheering and you could literally feel happiness.

"I am so happy we have you in our team, you were the best today!" Ana said and Dušica smiled weakly and thanked her.

"Yeah that's so true!" Barbie said and came awfully close to her.

"I don't really-" but Dušica was stopped by Kendall's lips pressed against hers.

I was shocked, everyone was shocked. You could see Dušica didn't even realized what was happening. Finally she pushed Kendall away and glared at her. Damn, that glare would freeze someone.

"Stay away from me" she said, took her bag and waked out.

I know this is something she is literally scared of. When she is forced at something like this, it brings so many bad memories to her. No, I am not mad at her right now. I am mad at Kendall. I want to kill this girl for making my love remember everything she has been through again.

Kendall tried to go after her but I grabbed her arm and pulled her away from everyone else.

"What was that!?"

"I don't know" she whispered "I really like this girl. I wanna be with her, I want tobe the one she loves" Too bad you are late I thought but she kept talking "I want to be her moon and sun-"

"You want to be her sun?" I asked and she nodded, looking directly at my eyes. "Then stay fucking 92.960.000 miles away from her" I said and walked away leaving her dumbfounded. Honesty, I don't even know how did I say that number properly.

I changed quickly and walked out. Mia and Elena were waiting for me outside.

"You okay?" Mia asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, just need to find Dušica now and talk to her"

"She probably went home to horse riding or boxing" they informed and I nodded.

I have to find her.

***

I parked my car outside of her house and just when I wanted to walk in, I noticed her sitting on big swing under a tree and reading some book. I walked towards her and eventually she noticed that someone is watching her so she looked up.

"Hey" I greeted with smile.

"Hi" she said and put a book away, moving her legs so I could sit down next to her.

"Are you okay?"

She didn't answer so she just shrugged. There was a silence for a moment but she decided to break it and start talking.

"First of all, I'm really sorry baby for what happened before classes today."

"It's fine, it really is" I said and she finally looked up at me.

"No, no it's not. I literally scared the hell out of you. I lost control and I hate you had to see me like that. I really didn't mean for it to happen. Since what happened few years back I used to lose control in situations like this, but I become better now, more stable. I haven't act like this for a long time and now this happened and if Mia didn't stop me God knows what would have I done to Tom. And what Kendall did. Wow, that girl is like really crazy. I mean how can you just come to someone and kiss them out of blue? It sent so many flashbacks. "

I pulled her into me hugging her tightly. Her arms wrapped around my waist and her head was on my chest. I kissed top of her head and smiled.

"Everything's okay, there is no reason for you to apologize to me. I will be here for you no matter what and that Barbie can go screw herself" I said and she chuckled.

"You call her Barbie?" she asked and pulled away from me.

"Yeah, well, she I literally like one"

"Well, that's true" she said and leaned forward to kiss me, but before her lips could be pressed against mine I put my index finger over it.

"I'm not kissing these lips again" I said and she groaned and pulled away while pouting adorably. "Oh, who am I kidding?" I brought her towards me, crashing our lips together.

Dušica's P.O.V.

FRIDAY

It's already Friday and this week was a mess honestly. Only bright thing is Sam. She is helping me a lot with everything and she doesn't even see it. I really love her.

Football game is today. I am not really big fan but I'm going only because of my girl and to support Jon. It's his first game this season and he is pretty nervous.

"Hey bro, you okay?" I asked with comforting smile.

"Yeah, yeah just fine" he said and started walking back and forth. 

The game starts for few minutes and Mia and I just came to wish him good luck. I try to find Sam in crowd of cheerleading but no use.

"It's going to be okay, trust me" I said and gave him a hug.

"Thanks girls" he said and Mia and I started walking towards our places in stadium. I looked behind me again and she laughed.

"Looking for certain someone? " she asked playfully.

"Huh?" I decided to just play dumb but soon we both started  laughing.

We just found our places and sat down when our beautiful cheerleaders finally run on field. My girl was in front leading them and my eyes were only on her.

Choreography started and I didn't know where to watch. Some girls were throw in the air,  some were doing moves  on the floor and I was shocked. They are amazing. I am really proud of my girl. She Is an amazing leader.

"Stop drooling" Mia said without even looking at me.

"You are doing exactly the same thing" I said and she laughed.

"Maybe"

The game was amazing. I guess. I mean we won't, that's all I know. Maybe it would be more interesting if I knew the freaking rules. Mia tried to explain it to me but is isn't like I actually listened to her. My mind were with that one person and my eyes were only looking for her.

***

"Easy, easy" I said to Sam that was trying to roughly open the restroom door while kissing me.

Don't ask me who or how we end up in here, because I don't know. All I know is that she is pinned against the restroom's door while my hands are on her hips and hers are wrapped around my neck.

"Have I ever told you how gorgeous and sexy you look in that uniform?" I asked while training my lips down here neck.

"Mhm" she moaned softly and at the same time that was my answer.

"I hate you" she said before kissing me again. Wait what? "I mean I love you but I hate you for looking so good today" she added.

"You're crazy"

"Crazy for you" she said while seductively biting her lips.

I brought my lips near her ear and she immediately shivered even if I didn't say anything yet.

"I swear to god, if you bit your lips like that again, I will tear off all the clothes of you"

"I wouldn't really mind" she said with wink, but we both knew we are ready to go home and take this somewhere else, so I moved away from her and she fixed her skirt.

"Luckily, there was no one in here" I said with giggle and just then I heard voice from my left.

"Don't be so sure"

A/N: Hey guys, I know I know, you probably hate me but what can I do. Comment you opinions on this chapter and remember that I love you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9M 50.7K 41
A Mafia Story ••••••• Leila Romano is Giovanni Russo's wife, until she runs away from home after...
2.6M 72.6K 59
This is the old/ original version of this story (I decided to republish it while I rewrite the new version.) ...
146K 5.7K 65
" Welcome to Pastela !~☆ " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° A young girl is given the chance to live in a world between dreams and reality after an in...
151K 4.5K 22
(Book Two of Four from 'The Royal Series') I would recommend you go and read Book One in order to understand exactly what is happening in Book Two! V...