homiesexuals

By bamgyeoms

COMPLETED. we're both fools in the name of love, but somehow we made it work. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM More

two bros, sittin' in a hot tub
who the fuck wanna die?
miss keisha?
your mom's a hoe
woof, am i right?
chris, is that a weed?
merry chrysler
420 what you smokin'?
road work ahead?
uh, yeah, i sure hope it does!
...blocked and reported
it's john cena!!
what the FUCK richard
i'm a giraffe
wrow
let's mcfreakin' lose it!
get outta yo mind!
this is how you eat a big mac
mother trucker dude
an avacado!
thaaaanks...
[mii plaza music]
the isis slippery
0mg cholesterol
that was legitness
r-rebecca
fuck ya chicken strips
what you gonna do
when your pizza rolls are done
tHaT's My OpInIoN!1!!
hit that YEET?!
we all die
you either kill yourself
or get killed
i'm gay
what up i'm jared
opps
i'm 19
and i never fuckin' learned how to read
daddy?
do i lOOK LIKE-
it's michael jackson!!
when i'm away, you wanna keep
doin this, but when i'm around
you don't wanna.. post up
ooh my boy goin to school

i'm a bad bitch

2.7K 236 513
By bamgyeoms

what the heck does this have to do with vine??? i dunno i just wanted to include this ,

--

today, bambam and yugyeom had to go back to school. the sweet spring break of a week was now over and they'd have to go back to suffering in classes. since the duo, plus minghao, all lived near each other, they all had the same bus stop. 

bambam dreaded waking up at five in the morning again, and groaned loudly when he heard his alarm beeping loudly. he sat up and grumpily turned his alarm off, walking into his bathroom and turning the shower on. 

--

"the first day back after a week, i need to look good." bambam muttered to himself, looking through his closet. after ten minutes of standing there, he finally decided on a pair of ripped, pale blue skinny jeans, a pale blue fluffy sweater, and black sneakers. 

once he was dressed, he walked back into his bathroom to start on his hair and makeup. he grabbed his phone, looking at the time and smiling a bit when he looked at his lock screen. a picture of yugyeom when he was seven, in his captain america costume for halloween. 

he set his phone down and quickly grabbed his makeup bag, pulling his foundation out. 

--

"what the hell, you look like a fuck boy!" bambam looked at yugyeom's outfit with wide eyes. he wore a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and a pair timbs. in all honesty, bambam thought yugyeom looked really hot, but he could never admit it to anyone. 

"um, well you look like a gay boy." yugyeom grinned, and the younger boy gasped and blushed. 

"do not!" 

"yeah, like a baby boy, seriously!" 

"but not the innocent kind of baby boy, the one that sucks on three dicks at once." minghao popped up behind bambam, grinning. bambam yelped and jumped, glaring at his two so called 'friends.' 

"you guys are both so mean." bambam pouted. 

"aww, you got scared." yugyeom snorted. 

"this is so unfair, you both are like, a hundred feet tall, and bully me, who's only one foot tall." bambam frowned, and minghao just laughed, along with yugyeom. 

"okay, first of all, i'm only 5'7." minghao announced, then looked up at yugyeom. 

"and i'm 6'1!" 

"giant mother fuckers." bambam muttered. 

"it's not our fault you're like 4'9." 

"i'm not! i'm 5'1." 

"is that any better?" yugyeom laughed. 

"you're so mean to me, how can you be my vine partner, like this?" bambam whined, crossing his arms. 

"oh, you're such a baby." yugyeom snorted. 

"by the way, why aren't you taking your car to school today?" bambam asked. 

"i left it at the parking lot over night." yugyeom shrugged.

"nasty ass." bambam muttered, and yugyeom grinned. 

--

finally, it was the end of the day. yugyeom's first thought was to go and pick bambam up from his class, instead of his girlfriend. the two had the same drama class anyway, so it didn't really matter. when he walked over, he saw the most buff guy in the school, chunghee, holding bambam against the wall. 

"um, this is a little gay.." bambam said, looking at chunghee with wide eyes. 

"what, you think i'm gonna kiss you?" chunghee muttered. 

"i dunno, usually when people are in positions like this.." bambam giggled a bit. 

"i can't believe yugyeom hangs out with a faggot like you." chungee said, and bambam furrowed his eyebrows. 

"well, actually, i'm straight, do you have the right guy?" 

"straight?" chunghee laughed sarcastically and sighed. "what kind of straight guy wears makeup every day?" 

"ummm.. me?" bambam smiled, rubbing his throat. "can you put me down? you're kind of choking me a bit, like, you're literally holding my shirt up." 

"oh my god." chunghee sighed, setting the boy. "i'm gonna beat you up." he hissed, and bambam pulled his pencil out, waving it around. 

"don't fuck with me, i have the power of god and anime on my side!" bambam hollered, and yugyeom sighed in relief. it was just a joke, thank god. 

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" chunghee furrowed his eyebrows, and punched bambam square in the face, practically smacking the small boy to the floor. yugyeom gasped and ran over to the scene, looking at chunghee. 

"what the fuck did you just do to him?!" yugyeom yelled, looking back at bambam. the small boy was crying and held his nose, squeezing his eyes shut. 

"oh fuck, i didn't know you were at school today-" chunghee backed up, and dashed down the hall. yugyeom held back from chasing after him, and looked at bambam, gasping. 

"bambam, oh my god!" yugyeom helped him up, and bambam looked around, breathing heavily. 

"yugyeom, yugyeom, it really hurts, oh my god." bambam said with a panicked tone, the older boy grabbing his things and helping him down the hall. 

"i'm taking you to the nurse, what the fuck was chunghee doing?" yugyeom asked, and bambam shook his head, letting out a soft cry of pain. 

"i-i don't know! he kept calling me a faggot, and saying i shouldn't hang out with you.." 

"don't listen to him, okay?" 

"i dunno, he's kinda right." bambam mumbled, shrugging a bit. yugyeom frowned, but they had gotten to the nurse, taking him inside. 

"i need a nurse!" yugyeom said, and the nurse turned around. 

"sir- oh my god, he's bleeding!" she gasped, taking bambam from him and setting him on one of the beds. "what happened?" she asked, grabbing gauge and a first aid kit. 

"chunghee punched him in the face!" 

"we'll get it taken care of, you can go home, okay?" 

"but his mom doesn't get home until eight, he doesn't have older siblings, i'm his ride home." yugyeom said, and the nurse sighed. 

"alright, wait in the office." 

"thank you." yugyeom smiled, and walked out, sitting in one of the office chairs. 

--

"yugyeom, where have you been?" sana ran into the office, and the boy jolted awake. 

"oh, hey babe." yugyeom rubbed his eyes, looking up at his girlfriend. 

"what are you doing here?" 

"bambam's in the nurses office, i'm waiting for him. i forgot to tell you, sorry." yugyeom smiled, and sana sighed. 

"what? did he get a paper cut?" 

"um, no?" yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows. "chunghee punched him in the face, what are you trying to say?" 

"i'm just saying he isn't very manly. why'd chunghee punch him?" sana asked, sitting in his lap. 

"what- oh, i don't know! i'm so pissed." yugyeom sighed. "tomorrow, he better be at school, because i'm gonna beat his ass. bambam didn't do anything to him, he's too nice!" 

"if i were you," sana leaned forward, pressing her lips against his. "i would just let it go." 

"but he's-" yugyeom started, but was interrupted by sana grinding her hips down against yugyeom's, making him groan softly. 

"shhh." 

"sir, your friend is ready to go home." the nurse walked out, and yugyeom jumped up, pushing sana off of him. 

"is he okay? what happened to him? does he need anything special?" yugyeom asked, and the nurse nodded her head. 

"shh, he's very tired. he has a broken nose, and a concussion, if he feels worse, you'll need to take him to the doctor. but for now, he needs rest." she said, opening the door to the office and gesturing towards him. 

"okay, okay, thanks." yugyeom frowned, walking over quietly to him. "hey, you okay?" 

"my head just really hurts." bambam sighed, turning around to face him. 

"i'll take you home now, okay?" yugyeom said, offering him his hand. 

"okay." bambam groaned when he sat up, holding his head and taking his hand, balancing himself when he stood up all the way. 

"can you walk?" yugyeom laughed a bit, starting to walk slowly with him. bambam just rolled his eyes and stumbled next to him, gripping onto his hand. sana stood up and looked at the two, bambam holding onto yugyeom's hand, and yugyeom smiling. 

"hey again." sana sighed, walking over to the two. 

"hey san-" 

"so, are you coming over tonight?" sana said, interrupting bambam. 

"oh, i don't know.. i'll try, but bambam's mom doesn't get home until eight.." yugyeom said. 

"ugh, won't he be fine anyways?" 

"well yeah but his sister will be home.." 

"whatever, see you tomorrow i guess." sana rolled her eyes, walking away. yugyeom sighed and looked down at bambam who was staring at his feet. 

"sorry." bambam mumbled. "you can go over, you should, she's your girlfriend." bambam smiled sadly, looking at him. 

"but-" 

"it's okay, i'll just call bank!" bambam said, letting go of his hand and wobbling over to a chair. 

"are you sure?" 

"oh my god, what about the vine channel?" bambam gasped, looking up at him. 

"you have a broken nose and this is what you worry about? don't worry kid, i'll take care of it." yugyeom laughed, and bambam sighed. 

"okay, okay, fine. now get out of here, big baby." bambam smiled, and yugyeom grinned and waved, walking out. 

--

"why the hell didn't the school call me? oh my god, are you okay? you look horrible!" bank gasped, running up to bambam. 

"i don't know why.. don't yell so loud, my head hurts so much." bambam sighed. 

"oh, sorry.. come on, let's get you home. mom and everyone else was worried." bank smiled, picking him up and grabbing his things. 

"you're carrying me like a baby." bambam pouted, resting his head on his big brothers shoulders. 

"you're like the baby of the family anyway." bank laughed softly. 

once they were in the car, bambam buckled himself up and looked at his phone, a message from minghao. 

--

haohao😛:

hey where tf are u??? 

suckin on gyeoms cock in his car?? 

damn why didn't u tell me you horny mf

bambam:

THAT IS NOT WHAT I'M DOING 

i got punched in the face

i have a concussion and a broken nose 

haohao😛: 

OH MY GOD BITCH WHAT ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED WHERE ARE YOU ARE YOU SAFE AND OKAY 

bambam:

chill

i'm fine for now my head just hurts really bad 

bank picked me up 

 haohao😛:

okay 

what about vine tho 

bambam:

omg ikr

yug said he'd take care of it tho so it's gucci

haohao😛: 

ok bby get rest ilu 💘💘💘💘💘💘

i regret everything 

bambam:

gay ass gtfo bye 

ilu2 

haohao😛:

:D

--

"hey are you okay?" bank asked, and bambam frowned a bit. 

"fine.." 

"how did you get punched anyways?" bank said, and bambam started tearing up. he sniffled a bit and rubbed his eyes. 

"y-you know that guy ch-chunghee?" bambam mumbled. 

"what about him?" 

"he k-kept calling me a faggot, saying that i shouldn't hang out with yugyeom. and then he punched me." bambam mumbled, some tears slipping past. 

"are you fucking serious?" bank gasped, his grip tightening on the steering wheel. 

"i-it's fine." bambam sniffled. 

"i'm asking yugyeom to beat the shit out of that little dickhead." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.1K 53
Youngjae has a crush on Jaebum. They're both famous so with the help of fans and friends. Will they become one? [completed]
19.1K 653 12
[BOOK 1] The moment Jaebum saw Jackson he knew that he already fall in love at the first sight.
7.6K 843 18
my Dearest, hello! wE Are goT7! come join us on our fun adventure on our scHool trip! we'll have lots of fun together! I hope you'll have fun! you wi...
22.8K 1K 18
♡Where youngjae is jaebum's neighbour and catches feeling for the older.♡