Forbidden Desire. | ✓

By NamjoonBieber

Sahara Akbar is a happy-go-lucky, naïve 19 year old Muslim girl, raised with high morals and ethics. She trie... More

Author's Note
(1) Hotter Than Hell.
(2) Distraction.
(3) Would You Mind.
(4) I Have Questions.
(5) Wake Me Up.
(6) The Climb.
(7) Beginning of a Nightmare.
(8) Somebody To You.
(9) Sealed Fate.
(10) Hell On Earth.
(11) False Accusations.
(12) The Other Woman.
(13) Out of Place.
(14) She's a Warrior.
Author's Note: Goodbye...?
(15) Don't Mention Them.
(16) Talking To The Moon.
(17) Small Doses.
(18) Beauty In The Breakdown.
(19) She's Beautiful.
(20) Please, Make It Stop.
(21) Lady In Red.
(22) I Can't Let You Go.
(23) Can't Help Falling In Love.
(24) Love Me Like You Do.
Author's Note: Characters.
Author's Note: Characters (Part 2).
(25) Give All My Secrets Away.
(26) Scared to Be Lonely.
(27) Come Back To Me.
(28) Our Time Together.
(29) Hold Onto Me.
(30) She's Back.
(32) Leaving Before Tomorrow Comes.
(33) Cry For Love.
(34) I Fall Apart.
(35) I Need You.
(36) Too Much To Ask.
(37) Comatose.
(38) Only Memories After All.
(39) Find What You're Looking For.
(40) We Don't Talk Anymore.
(41) Tragic Endings.
(42) Didn't Know Better.
(43) Belong To You.
Author's Note: Warning.
(44) Small Bump.
(45) Complicated.
(46) A Thousand Years.
Epilogue.

(31) Hurts So Good.

47.5K 1.8K 518
By NamjoonBieber

There she is, her long blonde hair grazing her chest. She's wearing a skin-tight black-camo short dress that is slit open right from the middle showing off her assets. Her eyes as blue as ever, but they aren't like Sahara's doe-like innocent ones. She has the sharp, seductive eyes.

(A/N: a little visual of what she looks like/what she's currently wearing for all my visual readers. 👀⬇️)

"What are you doing here? Don't you think you've done enough damage?" Viktor begins grinding his teeth.

"Oh sweetie, I've been here longer than you think..." she strides to the desk and sits on top of it, which stretches out her dress, looking as if it'll rip from the pressure.

"What is she talking about?" Viktor's blood fuming at the mere presence of her. This is the two-timing bitch who played Damian like a toy, Stella.

"Oh? Your sweet BFF didn't let you in on our juicy secret?" Stella smirks. Viktor furrows his brows in annoyance and confusion. "He's been fucking me for the past few months."

Viktor lets out a short laugh, hoping, praying that Stella's lying, "Are you fucking joking?" He looks at Damian with concerned eyes. Damian looks away, giving Viktor his answer to his question.

The tension between Viktor and Damian grows immensely in the room, Damian could feel the suffocatingly disappointing eyes of Viktor on him.

Stella looks back and forth between Damian and Viktor, the tension is bringing her pure joy, "I see you two have lots of catch up on. While you two have your cat fight, I'm going to find this pretty little wife of yours."

"Don't!" Viktor and Damian yell in sync. But she was out the door before they could stop.

Damian avoids Viktor's gaze, "Let me explain."

"This better be a fucking magical explanation because I don't think any amount of explaining is going to save your bitch-ass at the very moment."

There was silence for a while, "I was seeing Stella before I married Sahara... I just never cut it off."

"You– what?! Bloody hell, Damian, you're the king of fuck ups. Why the fuck didn't you stop it?"

"I'm a grown fucking man, I don't know why I'm standing here, explaining myself to you!"

"Because you're a fuck up and I know for a bloody fact, you're going to come to me to clean up your shitty mess. So bloody spill or leave it, mate."

Damian sighs in defeat, "Fuck, bro. Stella, Stella, Stella. You know how I felt about her, she drove me fucking mad but I was– I am so bloody addicted. I don't know why I'm not over her! I don't fucking know!"

"What about your feelings for Sahara? Were they fake? What the fuck, man, this shit too messy for even me to handle. And I've been able to clean all of your messes."

Damian lets out an angry growl, "Sahara wasn't supposed to happen, she was supposed to be gone after a few months, after my contract with her uncle ended. Sahara wasn't supposed to be a part of my life!"

"Oh, really?" Viktor says sarcastically, "You should've thought about that before you fucking woo'd her off her bloody feet."

"Fuck, I hated her. I hated her so much for some goddamn reason. But somehow, she managed me to drive me more insane than Stella. Somehow, I grew to like her, bro, I fucked up." Damian runs his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Viktor sighs as he leans against the wall, "For the first time in our long-standing friendship, I really don't have a clue on how to help you, mate. You gotta undo this one yourself."

• • •

"You're a lifesaver, you know that? I don't know how this department survived without you." Ana claps her hands together in excitement.

Sahara is at Ana's computer editing a few things for her upcoming presentations, "It's totally fine, I'm always here to help. Believe it or not, I've missed this."

"Sooo... I heard Damian took you out for a fancy dinner the other night?" Ana loves to pry on her brother's love life.

"Yes! Oh my! It was absolutely wonderful! Did you know he knows– scratch that, he's friends with Gordon Ramsay?"

"The Hell's Kitchen Gordon?" Ana asks in a confused tone.

"Yes!" Sahara says excitedly.

"Yes, we're pretty close friends with his family. I see you're a big fan. Did he sweep you off his feet at Ramsey's?" Ana smirks.

"You are? OMG! I want to meet him so bad! And... no, he swept me off my feet long before that date night." Sahara blushes. "I told him I love him." She blurts out.

Ana's jaw drops, "You what? Oh My Gosh! That's so exciting! Did he say it back? Holy shit, why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I told him to tell me when he's ready, you know, I don't want him to say it under pressure or anything." Sahara smiles.

"You're the sweetest! If it were any other girl, they'd be salty as fuck if he didn't say it back. Ugh, you two are adorable. God bless you." Ana is completely smitten with Sahara.

The two girls giggle as they work away. Then, there was suddenly very loud heel clicking sounds coming towards Ana's office. The door opens to present Stella.

"Anastasia! My favourite person, aside from your brother." Stella makes her presence known.

Sahara looks up to see Stella and quickly looks away with her hand covering her eyes because of how much of her chest is showing, Astaghfirullah (Arabic: I seek forgiveness from "Allah"), Ya Allah (Arabic: Oh God), where are the rest of her clothes. This isn't even those goray (Urdu/Hindi: White) people parties, it's an office, for goodness sake, Sahara thinks to herself.

Ana's expression drops, Stella being here is never a good sign, "Stella... What are you doing here?"

"Is this how you greet an old friend you haven't seen in years?" Stella pouts.

Ana gives her a short hug, getting nervous that Damian's ex-lover and his wife are in the same room.

"And whom do I have the pleasure to meet here?" she says, looking at Sahara.

Sahara quickly gets up from her chair and walks towards Stella. She clears her throat and introduces herself, "Hello, I'm Sahara Ak– I mean Sahara Vasiliev. It's nice to to meet you."

"Oh, you're the girl... hm... didn't expect him to choose a terrori– I mean a scarf-wearing girl." Stella slightly mocks Sahara.

Sahara is flabbergasted at how rude this woman is. But Sahara has morals and reputations to uphold, there is no way she can lose her temper.

She puts out her hand to shake Sahara's and Sahara shakes it, "Well, then, hi, I'm Stella, Damian's girlfriend."

Ana starts choking on air at that statement. Sahara's face is complete shock.

Stella begins to laugh slyly, "I'm just joking! I'm a friend of his, if you would call it that."

Why does Damian always have supermodel-like, drop-dead gorgeous exes or friends, what did I do to deserve this?  Sahara thinks to herself before trying to laugh at the cruel joke that almost gave her a heart attack.

"Ha... Ha... Ha... Good one, Stella." Ana says dryly. "It was nice of you to visit. Now, if you don't mind, I have a presentation to finish so we have to get back to work."

Sahara notices Ana's immediate need to get rid of Stella, which made her a bit suspicious of the whole thing.

"Oh! Then, I'll leave you two to it. I'm staying around for a while so I'll be seeing you two more often! Bye!" Stella sways her hips as her walks out of Ana's office. Sahara and Ana waving at her as she leaves. Ana breathes out a breath of relief.

"She wasn't a friend of Damian's, was she?" Sahara asks, knowing exactly what kind of relationship Damian had with Stella.

Ana shakes her head with a guilty expression on her face, "No... she wasn't a friend."

"Oh, I've figured out Damian's type. He likes girls who show lots of skin and– uh– he likes his women to have voluptuous bodies?"

"You mean girls with big boobs and a fat ass who show off their figure?" Ana says without hesitation.

"You could put it that way. There's nothing wrong with that, they can do as they wish. But his type is the complete opposite of me."

"Don't you lie, lying is a sin. I've seen your body. Okay, wow that sounded creepy. I mean, I've seen you in tight clothing, you have your own voluptuous assets that you hide under all of that. And, unlike those girls, you actually have a real personality on top of that sexy bod." Ana points at Sahara. "I betcha Damian was shook when he got a real glimpse of that." She winks, making Sahara a little pink in embarrassment.

"You need to stop complimenting me, my ego has had enough boasting." Sahara jokes. "Anyways, I'm going to go say bye to Damian because I think I'm going to go home and watch Supernatural or something on Netflix since my work here is done. Text me or call me if you need anything!"

"Oh, yes, of course! It's getting late anyways. I'm going to go home in half an hour or so. And, girl, I started Supernatural, that shit has me hooked."

"Right? I can't wait to go home to watch it. I'll see you soon!" Sahara waves at Ana as she leaves the room.

• • •

"Sahara! Going to Damian?"

"Viktor! Yes! I'm going to see him for a few minutes then go home. He's probably working late like he usually does."

Working late? He's never stayed passed– oh, fuck, Damian!!!! Viktor internally screams at Damian.

"Oh, well, have a good rest of the evening. I'm probably going to start dropping by your place more often because ever since he married you, Damian hasn't spent a wink of his time with me." Viktor says in a joke-like tone.

Sahara giggles, "Of course! Wouldn't want to steal Damian away from his first love."

"I've been exposed. Was our love that obvious?" Viktor pretends to be shocked.

"Yes, your love for him is anything but invisible. Aaaand, I'll make sure to ask Ria to drop by often as well." Sahara winks.

Viktor's smile widens, "Oh, yes, please. I wouldn't mind that at all. Okay, then, I'll see around!"

Sahara nods and waves at him goodbye and turns towards Damian's room direction.

Once she reaches his door, she places her hand on the door knob. But before she was about to push it open, she hears noises from inside. She places a ear on the door to be able to listen better:

"Ah, Damian, your tattoos always turns me on, mmmmmm..."

"Stella–"

"I see you want me just as badly, huh? Wife not giving you what you like?" The moans continue.

The moans from the inside continue. It suddenly becomes so crowded in Sahara's head that she can't distinguish if the sounds are Stella's or Damian's. It's as if there's a million bees buzzing around her ears.

Sahara's eyes pool up with tears as the hand that she has placed on the door handle begins to shake. She musters up all her courage to push open the door because she wants to see what's happening inside with her own eyes.

Her heart beating so loud she could almost hear it and feel it in ears. She pushes open the door to a scene from her nightmares. Stella is sitting on his desk, her legs wrapped around him. His hair a mess and a few of the buttons of his shirt undone, revealing his perfectly chiseled tattooed chest. There's no space in between them as Stella's lips are inches away from Damian's lips, her Damian's lips.

She lets out a sob that she couldn't control, which makes Damian and Stella's head snap in the direction of Sahara.

Damian quickly moves away from Stella, trying to button up his shirt and clean up himself. "Sahara, it's not what you think." The look on her face made Damian sick to his stomach. Her eyes are wide in shock but also filled with sudden pain.

Stella has a sly smirk on her face. She's enjoying every moment of this destruction.

"Sahara... say something." Her silence is almost too loud for Damian to handle. Damian takes a few careful steps towards Sahara.

Sahara moves back, "Don't." It almost made Damian sting. "Don't come any closer." She turns around and runs out the door.

"Sahara! Please, listen to me!" Damian calls after her.

She runs as fast as she could and as far as her wobbling feet could take her without looking back. She couldn't see where she is headed as her uncontrollable tears began blurring her vision, she couldn't hear anything as her loud sobs blocked out any sounds except for her own.

Her heart felt like someone had just poured gasoline on it and set it on fire. She felt like it was stinging, burning, hurting, all at once. Her breathing became uneven to the point where she feels as if she's going to faint from the lack of oxygen.

Ya Allah (Oh God), it hurts so much. Why does it hurt so much? Make it stop! It's too painful for my weak heart to handle! Allah, why did Damian do this to me? Why? Why? Why?

She needed the voices in her head to quiet down. She runs and runs all the way down from the highest floor of this building until she reaches the parking lot on the ground floor, where Viktor spots her right before he was about to drive out. He squints to see that Sahara is in years. Oh fuck, she probably stumbled upon the other two, he mentally curses at Damian for the hundredth time today.

He gets out of his car and speed-walks towards her, "Sahara? What happened?"

Without thinking, Sahara jumps into Viktor's arms without thinking and begins sobbing loudly. She completely forgot he's a non-mehram (a man who's considered an "outsider" because he doesn't have any familial relations with her), but she considers him like an older brother.

Viktor taken back by this, awkwardly pats her back to calm her down. "Hey," he says in a soft voice, "what happened? Did Damian do something?"

Sahara's head still on his chest, she nods. She looks up, "S-S-Stella a-and D-D-Damian in h-his offi–" she couldn't finish her sentence through a her sniffles. She burst out crying at the remembrance of it.

It dawns on Viktor, she caught them together, didn't she? He wraps his arms around her to comfort her, he considers Sahara as a little sister who he always needs to protect, "Hey, let me take you home and I'll deal with Damian, okay?"

Sahara nods. As he opened the passenger door to let Sahara in, both of them heard a loud angry yell.

"Who the fuck told you to touch my wife?" It's Damian.

• • •

[Sneak Peak For The Next Chapter]

Damian grabs her wrists tightly as he pushes them against the sides of her head. "Going after my best mate?" He growls.

She can smell the alcohol in his breath, "Damian, it hurts, please let go."

"Fuck you! Do you want to fuck Viktor now, huh?" His stern face inches away from hers.

"N-No! Astaghfirullah (Arabic: I seek forgiveness from Allah), I have no such feelings for Mr. Petrov." Sahara eyes filling up with tears from the heaviness in her heart.

Damian's lips hovering over hers. He licks his lips and Sahara could feel herself becoming weak at the mere action of Damian's. "Then, prove it. Fuck, just kiss me, Sahara." He says in a rough and low tone.

- - -

A/N: I MADE IT! I UPDATED ON SUNDAY & ITS EARLIER THAN I EXPECTED! 😂

I made this chapter a little longer bc I know you guys hate waiting until next weekend. Hahaha! So what do you think so far?

Also: A lot of you said you wanted a playlist for this on both YouTube and Spotify. So I'll make both in next week's chapter. I'll update songs on it as we go on in the story!

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!! // Follow me on Instagram: forbidden.darkness ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 36K 87
A few minutes into the walk, I heard footsteps shuffling behind me. I tensed up and halted in my tracks. My heart began to pound violently in my ches...
323K 9.9K 13
At mid twenties, Salma moved with an aura of a dignified conduct and self integrity. She had built around herself beautiful walls where she was sorro...
151K 16.1K 100
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
12.6K 1.4K 75
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...