Different

By PopireneWrites

Your name is Lauren you haven't looked at a boy since the 1st grade. You thought pretty much boys had germs... More

First day
First day part 2
The party part 1
The party p.2
Party part 3
A New leaf
Heather
The game
Oh no
Are you okay?
I can't
A new day
Not so happy ending after all!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16- Broken

What happens now?

8 1 0
By PopireneWrites

The whole day I sat with Carter talking to him, but I never got the same feeling when I'm with Colby, but I knew that if mourned over Colby all day it would make me like Heather. That's not happening! I talked to Carter and he told me he wanted me to come over his house after school, I told him yes because maybe he would get my mind off of Colby.
-Fast forward end of the day—>
I saw Colby at the other side of the street and smirked at him. Then he looked the other way, I felt my stomach sink in. Five minutes later, we arrived at Carter's house. He had a 3 story house and two pools.
Car ( Car-Carter) This is my place, no ones home so we can do whatever we want!
L- That's cool
I saw Carter smirk I wasn't sure what that meant. Carter swept me up and pinned me to the wall he started kissing me and I told him to stop, but he continued. I SCREAMED AND YELLED STOP! He didn't listen I couldn't stop him all I could do was scream until I heard someone bust through the door.
It was Colby... thank GOD!
C- LET HER GO!
Colby yanked him off of me and punched him until he started to bleed.
L- Thank YOU SO MUCH COLBY I said sobbing I ran over to Colby and hugged him and squeezed him tightly.
C- it's okay please just don't leave my side ever again!
L- I can't promise you that but I will stay out of trouble! Colby I do like you but if you are going to treat me like I'm a toy than I'll have to find a new Colby.
C- I like you two
Lauren, and at the party i wasn't even kissing her I was fixing her strap. I would never do that.
L- oh well I feel like a jerk now! Hahaha
We both giggled. I rode his back all the way home and I had him come in. We flopped on the couch I felt Colby's arm wrap around me and I scooted closer. I felt so happy not guilty I felt happy. I really liked him and it made me like him more every time we were apart.

Stay tuned for more. Will more drama occur? Will heather have a say in this new relationship? Find out next on Different! Make sure to comment and Vote! Thank you hoped you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
87.3K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...