A new day

I woke up still at Sam's, I'm not surprised because I stayed talking with Sam for hours, but when i woke up Sam had been in the same bed as me, but we weren't close to each other at all. He kinda felt like another Caleb. I smiled and took a pillow and started slapping Sam with it. He started groaning, " WHAT time do you wake up?!?!" I started laughing "Early enough to beat you with a pillow!" We both laughed. We walked downstairs to see breakfast on the table. Yum! We ate the warm eggs and tender bacon as we swallowed down our coffee. The doorbell rang, " I got it!" I yelled back at Sam. I heard him say " N-" but I already opened the door. It was him, the guy that hates me, but i still Love him, in flesh bright blue eyed, with dimples, and a light and dark mix of brown hair. He hovered over me, " LAUREN what are you doing here!" Colby yelled. I looked at him nervously trying to leave but he blocked the door, " COLBY MOVE!" I demanded. "No I want to know what you were doing at Sams house in your clothes from yesterday!" He yelled at me. I backed up. " Colby I was just talking with him because of how STRESSED OUT I WAS AT SCHOOL he brought me here and we talked i accidentally fell asleep here, ok geez!" I looked him in the eye then he spoke up, "why were you stressed out?"
"Why do you suddenly care?" I spoke up
"I- I don't!"
"Then don't ask!" I said shoving my shoulder into his. He grabbed my wrist I glared back at him.
"I- I care about you....and I thought pushing away would help me......but it doesn't." He said looking down. " Colby if you liked me so much you would've have never kissed Heather. Bye Colby." I tried walking away but he turned me around and his soft hands lifted my bottom chin and kissed me. " I need you more than ever." He looked at me for an answer. "But Colby...I let you go for a reason, be-because I don't deserve you." He looked at the tear rolling down my eyes and wiped it. " if anything" he laughed. " I don't deserve you, your beautiful,smart, confindent, funny, everything I've ever wanted and i let you walk away I was stupid, but I'm not anymore!" He said as his arms wrapped around me and kissed me constantly. I laughed, " doesn't that mean your cheating on Heather?" I said concerned pulling away from him. " Don't worry about her!" I heard him say. I shook my head and walked away yelling, "Heather will kill me in a heart beat so I can't— Colby i—can't."

This wasn't a happy ever after, well not because Lauren walked out of course but because Heather saw the whole thing.

Find out what happens next on Different! Make sure to vote and comment it motivates me to make more and tells me what to add to the story!! Thank you for reading bai!!!