The Blonde Archer

By petitefirecracker

"Trust me babe you will love me."- Violet Mickelson ••••••••••••••••••• ""The gasp around the room was deadly... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Character Sketch
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
Dont call me
This is Me
Flip flops
Say No
Fire in my soul.
Characters?
Sorry
I don't care
Fighting him
I don't need love
She left
Fight Me Not
Trust me You love me
Babe
Winter chills
Dance Partner
You
Little black dress
Lone Wolf
Almost Kisses
Home
Stolen kissxs (part one)
New story!
Stolen Kissis (part two)
Family meetings
Another kiss
Bloom
We won baby
Late Night Dances
Hope for the future
Alpha James
Yellow dress
Marks
Time skip.
The final battle
Not a chapter
Eight Days
Lost Unknown
Chance
Ian
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thoughts?
The Blonde Alpha
Here we go

14

13.8K 361 24
By petitefirecracker

Violet.

I immediately broke my gaze with alpha Xander at the call of my name.

"Jace?"

Jace sent me a confused look before he casually walked over to us putting his hand out for Xander to shake.

"Alpha Xander, it's good to meet you,"

"Same Alpha Jace."

Jace looked back at me," so Vio how do you know Alpha Xander.."

I stepped away from Xander at Jace's accusing tone," He is Brie..the delta's mate back with Viola's... brother." I frowned at how I worded the sentence and how funny it sounded.

"Oh alright, well Alpha Stephan is looking for you Violet."

"Looking for me? Why?"

"He apparently wanted to apologize..he is with the rest of the Alphas in the back ..let's go."

With that Jace and I turned to walk towards the back of the pack house. That is until I stopped and turned back to face Xander.

"You coming partner?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I felt like a fish out of the ocean, being the only girl, that I could see in a milestone of men.

I stood at the corner of the party , sipping my drink in one hand and staring out at the sea of wolves.

Alphas and their PW were chatting all aimlessly amongst each other about strategies and Luna's.

Why wasn't I with Jace?

Because the first time I went with him to an alpha. I got laughed off, literally. It's not like I am the first female pack warrior, rumor has it that there are more pack warriors that are female , up north.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a fellow PW ran towards me.

"Are you Violet?" He asked , his tone rough and urgent.

"Yes, What is the matter?" I kept my voice strong with no hiccups, trying to show my power through my words.

"It is Alpha Jace, he in getting into a fight with Alpha Ian."

My world just stopped. I should have know Jace would go after Ian! He has always acted like my older brother there is no way he was going to let this go.

I put my drink down before running to the sound of Jace and Ian.

Ian's nose looked like it was broken, and Jace had a small cut trailing down his face.

"Jace stop!"

At the sound of my voice both Ian and Jace's eyes snapped towards me but for to different reasons, though we called off the mate bond, you could still feel it lingering inside. And Jace ...well let's just say he was took my distraction and used it to fire one more blow before stepping away from him and towards me.

"If she wasn't so strong or if you hurt her. You would have been dead."

Ian growled.

"Alright everyone show is over ."

I recognized that voice.
"Dave?!" I ran up and into his hands..receiving two growls from behind.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well Violet I am a pack warrior like you remember.." oh yea lol

"Wow Alpha Jace." Some exclaimed clapping mockingly. I turned away from Dave .

Jace looked healed and staring with full hatred to another alpha. Goodness do all these Alphas hate each other?Even Ian looked healed, he looked up and gave me one look that took my breathe away.

"Don't " I whispered under my breath. He can't look at me that way ,not anymore not since he has that imposter Luna back home.

"What do you want alpha charles ." Jace asked staring at the alpha.

"This is you new pack warrior right? I mean I have heard that super strong female do become PW, but this one just looks so ravishing. So soft smooth and gentle." He winked in my direction.

My hands tighter instincts stiff knuckles.

Ian growled.

"Oh wait , why is Alpha Ian growling from the side. He shouldn't feel anything just like the other Alphas here. But no, he growls and he shares looks and from the fight you just had with him Jace , shows that something else is going on..what could it be." He continued with his mocking drama.

"Just let it be Charles." Jace shouted showing full authority.

"No I am truly interested on why this south sider girl." He said pointing at me. "Is the pack warrior of one of the stronger south side packs, But is sharing looks with Alpha Ian of the north side but also having long conversation with Alpha Xander also from north side."

"Strategy, that's what was all came to talk about here ." Alpha Stephan stated getting into the talk.

"And now Alpha Stephan,wow four Alphas are at the girls finger tips, maybe she..."

"Stop right there Alpha Charles. What the hell do you actually want." I shouted .

"To know why your PW."

"Then find me some to fight and I will show you."

Charles smirked before calling out to his pack warrior. A really bulky guy, littered in tattoos and wearing a white shirt that was definitely not his size.

"Bring it on."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All the Alphas seemed to move the tables back and gather around the pint where we were going to fight. I got my bow and arrow ready. For the start.

"Let's go."

With that the other pack warrior, let's just call him bulky, charged towards me. And I took my arrow and aimed it at him, firing it to land just next to his heart."

Bulky stopped and pulled the arrow out.

" NO weapons , fight like a wolf." Alpha Charles should from some where in the crowd. I could here the protest against it but I already through my bow and arrow onto the floor.

Shrugging of my shoes then my jersey before tossing it to Jace giving him a smirk., I turned into Hope

"Let's go kick some ass girl!"

I charges towards bulky, but he saw me coming and he gave me a big scratched across my torso.

I turned back last minute and delivered a bite to his hind leg.

From then on I deliver all of my attacks to that leg. He did get a few on me but it the end it was me who was trained by my dad and my alpha. I channeled all my emotions into the fight and with my last ounce of energy I secured my teeth around bully's neck, pressing down for my teeth to barely graze his neck.
I pushed down harder , giving his time to bow out.

With in time it came. Bulky lowered his head and signaled that I won.

Jace came over to me with one of my dresses. After changing I walked over to hug my Alpha.

"I knew you would win ." I smiled at Jace pushing all my thoughts of the big scratch on my hip to one side."

I looked around for Alpha charles and bulky.

"They took him to the hospital , it looks like he is going to need some serious medical care." Dave said laughing.

I could help but laugh back. Every day days by days I am proving that I am a worthier worrier.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the horrible fight scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
204K 7.1K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
353K 19.1K 71
~Alpha Awards 2023 Winner~ Wattpad official Werewolf page Visena Sage knows two things for sure. Her name, and that she's part Faery. After waking...