Country's Her Middle (Luke Br...

By 69TwerkingWithMahone

What happens when you fall deeply and madly in love with your best friend? What happens when he loves you bac... More

Country's Her Middle (Luke Bryan Fan Fiction)
Prologue *Edited*
Chapter 1 *Edited*
Chapter 2 (Outfit on the side)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
WARNING
Chapter 5
Authors Note!!!
Chapter 6 (Picture of the club on the side)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AUTHORS NOTE!!!! :*
Quick Question For Y'all
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 part two
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 17 PART ONE
Chapter 17 PART TWO
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 - Re-posted
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
GOOD NEWS! :)
Chapter 21
IMPORTANT Author's Note
FML!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
SEQUEL INFO (PLEASE READ)
Guess what??

Chapter 15 part one...READ AUTHORS NOTE!!

1.4K 35 4
By 69TwerkingWithMahone

Song/Songs of the chapter:

Kiss It All Better by He Is We

Darkness. That's all I could see as I glanced around looking in every which direction. Silence. Thats all I could hear as I strained to listen for a sign of any living person around but, I couldnt. So I ran. I ran as fast and as far as I could, somehow knowing that I was in some type of hallway.

Once my feet hurt to the point where I could no longer walk and I could no longer breath I stopped gasping for air. suddenly I saw a light flipping on from the corner of my eyes. I jolted up looking over to see a door sitting wide open and I had a feeling entering it would be a bad idea but, I still went in there desperate to find someone who could help me and I was dying to be able to see where the hell I was going.

I walked into the room gasping and covering my eyes hoping and praying that the gory sight in front of me was not there and was nothing but, a figment of my imagination. I slowly parted my finger to look in front of me again only to let out a loud screech as droplets of water fell from my eyes. This couldn't be happening. This had to be a dream. It just had to.

In front of me laid Luke's limp body covered in scarelet liquid. I ran to his side grasping onto him as I silently sobbed. I shook and shook him but, there was no responce. He was dead. "I love you." I whispered knowing that I would never be able to actually tell him now.

THIS IS NOT THE END AND THERE IS GOING TO BE A TWIST SO DO NOT STOP READING!!! Sorry this chapter was extremely short but, I'm currently in school and I just really wanted to update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 3.5K 20
*Sequel to One Night Stands* ▪ ▪ ▪ After realizing their feelings for one another, three years ago, Forth and Beam started dating. On the ni...
154 22 14
How do you know if it's Love? Infactuation? Or Obsession? A young woman will know the answer when her secret boyfriend breaks up with her, and is for...
136K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...
6 0 11
This is a story about a girl who want to have a lifetime friend cause she always loose her friend. But being a famous, you would never knew who will...