Author's Note

I'm back bitches!!!! Whoop whoop! Sorry I've basically abandoned my story and you guys for so long..I'm truly sorry and I'll try everything to make it up to you. I've been wanting to get updates up, but everything's just been so complicated, and I know that's no excuse, but I'm just being completely honest. I'm going to answer the total of three questions I got D: and then tomorrow (or later tonight?) I'll have a new update for everyone!!

Love you,
ShanShan ;P

@CountryGirlSwag_

Q: I want to know if Zayn has done somethin' to make Linzey have a dream like this, I want to know when they are visiting Linzey's family & why Luke is so f^cking perfect.

Q2: Oh also do you have a certain schedule you plan on following?!?!? It would be nice if you updated more and making a schedule would be easier to follow.

A: Zayn's a sweetheart, he'd never hurt a fly, and he would never harm his baby sister :) They are visiting her family soon and things get--interesting & Idek God must've sprinkled to much hotness when he was making him ;)) And I will soon when I get everything figured our.

@Chicap

Q: Why di josh just disappear from the story? I want to know where he is or what he's doing! And did Zayn do something to make Lindz have a nightmare like that???!!

A: Josh will be back..Just give it time & again no. Zayn loves his sister wayyyyy to much to hurt her. She may be a pain in his ass (Like all siblings) But that's his baby sister.

Thanks babes, you will definitely get my follow! Love you bunches!!! 😘 And remember new update tomorrow!