THEM ; seventeen

Galing kay SKZSVT

in which a group of players make a bet and target people that can see past their little tricks. [hiatus oops]... Higit pa

THEM
introduction ; let the games begin
later thotties
cockblocked
and extra sprinkles
i'm investigating!
i'm not a fish

stop bullying your sister

5.5K 316 436
Galing kay SKZSVT

chapter two

verkwan + meanie

hansol walked back to his classroom with determination flowing through his veins. if he succeeded in the challenge, then he would receive 120,000 won at the end of it which, made him excited. the problem was: he didn't have anyone new to lure in and use his charms on. it had only taken 3 years for hansol to have gotten intimate with anyone he found attractive or had thrown themselves on him. there wasn't anyone he could think of that he hadn't been with. the junior in high school huffed in annoyance.

hansol wasn't going to make an effort to find someone out of the suburb or even his central area, so he would have to strike lucky with this.

he sat in class, already bored out of his mind and the teacher had only written one sentence on the board. hansol had his phone secretly under the desk with him scrolling through his social media feeds and replying to texts from the group chat. but, hansol's interest in his device would be cut to an end when the teacher sudden spoke up,

"before i forget, starting tomorrow, you'll be introduced to a new student. jihoon, i'd like you to show him around so be at the office before school starts"

the short guy sitting in front of hansol nodded at the teacher before going back to his work. the half american then sunk deeper into his chair with a cocky grin. so there was going to be a new student? suddenly, this was all going to hansol's advantage.

he then began thinking about strategies on how he was going to lure that new student in. it really depended on what kind of person they were. hansol didn't give a shit about gender and thought about observing the person until he knew exactly how to make them fall for him. hansol would just have to wait until tomorrow.

-

hansol awoke the second his alarm clock has started yelled at him. today, he instantly felt refreshed after going to bed at an hour before 12. today, the new student would be arriving which put hansol's plan quickly in play.

he got dressed into the school uniform, deciding to push his black hair back with some product to show off his sharp face structure. he sprayed himself with deodorant before walking out of his room, unaware of his surroundings until he bumped into something. the high schooler glanced down to he his little sister sleepily blinking and looking up at him.

"you stink, oh my god" sofia scoffed, covering her nose with her hands which made hansol roll his eyes. he shoved her a side and rushed to the kitchen where his mother was, making breakfast.

"hey, i'm leaving" he spoke aloud, grabbing the house keys and his already packed bag until his mother told him to stop. hansol just wanted to get to school a little earlier to see if he could catch a glimpse of the new student and possibly get to know them a little before he started off his plans.

"not so fast, young man. remember that you have to take sofia to school today and pick her up from volleyball practice" she had a spoon pointed at hansol who slouched and groaned, ignoring his mother's stern glare.

"yeah, okay"

"don't forget to pick her up later"

"i won't"

"he totally will" sofia sighed, shuffling into the kitchen and stretching out her arms.

hansol slanted his eyes and kicked her shin softly, making the younger girl trip a little with a glare. she pushed hansol's chest through the impact was non-existent due to her being smaller and younger. hansol just laughed at her failed attempt to push him back as he picked sofia up from the ground, despite her multiple demanding screams to place her back on solid ground.

"hansol, stop bullying your sister," his mother said with a dull tone with the boy letting his mouth drop agape out of shock.

"i'm not even doing anything!" he exclaimed.

"then put her down"

sofia smirked smugly as she was set back onto her feet slowly before skipping over to the dining table to wait for her breakfast. hansol decided to do the same since apparently, he wouldn't be leaving for another half an hour now.

he waited patiently for his mother to finish up cooking by going through his social media feeds. hansol practically scoffed down his breakfast in 0.3 seconds. finding that his eagerness was making him way too hungry. if the new person was attractive then that would be a 5 point bonus on hansol's part. but it still wouldn't matter anyway. hansol was going to discard of them in a month or until he won the bet.

"hurry up or i'll leave without you" hansol said in a flat tone, poking sofia's head to the side and making her almost spit out her breakfast. she yelled protests after her brother who just walked off to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

-

hansol clicked his seat belt in, making sure sofia was securely buckled in too by checking in the rear view mirror before rolling out into the street. the ride was full of sofia attempting to sing to blackpink at the same time as head banging the life out of her. hansol didn't really mind because you can never go wrong with blackpink.

sofia quickly unbuckled herself when hansol parked right outside of her school. she hastily got out until hansol honked the horn and rolled down the window, telling her to come back. sofia rolled her eyes and lazily dragged her feet as she walked.

"what?" she asked in annoyance.

hansol smiled and tapped his cheek, moving his face closer to the window. sofia glared but kissed her brother's cheek to fulfil his request. hansol hummed contently as he kissed his finger and pressed it on sofia's forehead.

"love you~" he sang cheekily.

"love you too, sol" she giggled, finally breaking through her cold expression before running off to her friends. hansol drove off with fifteen minutes to get to school.

-

hansol rushed around the halls in search for the new student. he knew practically every face in this school even if he didn't interact with many people; he was just very observant. hansol walked with a few skips in his step, finding that the action was allowing him to go faster through the school grounds. but, he had found no one.

deciding that this was going nowhere and that he could literally see the person in class that would start in a few minutes, hansol crashed his back against the wall and just leaned against it. he turned his attention from the light washed grey lockers and towards a pair who were having a conversation. hansol's eyes lit up when he saw jihoon pointing at pieces of paper that he held in front of another boy's face.

that must be him, hansol pondered in his head.

he watched as jihoon directed the stranger towards the locker before helping him unlock the metal door. hansol noted of the way the new boy smiled in thanks. his eyes sparkled and his happy expression seemed contagious. hansol slapped on his iconic smirk and strut up to the pair as he leaned his weight onto the lockers next to the new boy with a little bang from the metal. the other two jumped in surprise. jihoon held a face of disinterest and the new boy owned one of confusion. hansol stared deeply in his eyes, knowing that it was usually a way to make people feel a bit flushed.

"hey, you new?" hansol asked, purposefully making his voice just a tad bit deeper than what it usually was.

jihoon could easily detect the change as he stifled a laugh. hansol shot the shorter male a quick glare before returning back to the new boy.

"i'm hansol"

the other looked back at jihoon with creased in eyebrows who shrugged, deciding not to give any of his opinions or thoughts into the matter. he looked back at hansol, replacing his first expression with one of light politeness.

"seungkwan" he introduced briefly.

hansol thought for a second. seungkwan was a pretty cute name and so was the actual person. seungkwan had dyed blonde hair in juxtaposition to hansol's jet black. his face and cheeks weren't sculpted or sharp and his features seemed soft; hansol found that cute. he was also the perfect height but hansol didn't need to worry about that.

"well, seungkwan" hansol emphasised and tested out the name, finding that it rolled off his tongue quite nicely. "if you ever just wanna ditch the shorty, you're always welcome to hang out with me"

"fuck you" jihoon spoke harshly, threatening to hit the taller boy by lifting up his hand. hansol would be lying if he said he hadn't felt a shock of fear burst into his chest.

but instead of quickly complying as hansol thought he would, seungkwan just laughed.

"nah. i'm good. thanks, but i'll kindly dismiss your offer"

hansol was left to stand there, unable to know what to do. no one had ever said no or even rejected him. he had just been rejected had he not? hansol was a little shocked at seungkwan's answer but jihoon seemed to have found it amusing. he snorted and laughed before telling seungkwan to follow him.

"see you in class" jihoon smiled and waved sarcastically.

this is gonna be tough, hansol thought. he gnawed on his bottom lip and watched seungkwan walk away.

-

mingyu was strolling around the halls, lost in thought as he sipped his iced coffee. he had no idea who he could make fall in love with him. well, everyone was in love with him anyway but mingyu hadn't known anyone in this school that he hadn't at least flirted with before. he pouted and chewed on the straw at the same time. this was hard.

mingyu, being the tall-ass boy that he was, practically loomed over everyone in the crowds, allowing him to look over the sea of students. he was almost like a floating head moving through the halls if you spotted him from far away. he wasn't paying much attention to where he was going as he let his feet guide him everywhere. he had attended this school for three years now so he knew where he needed to be and how to operate around the corridors.

mingyu kept his gaze to the side, feeling the cogs in his brain turning and grinding against one another in thought. what knocked him out of this little faze was something bumping into his chest abruptly. mingyu blinked in order to process what happened and looked down. what he saw was a slightly shorter male, head down and fluffy black hair sat messily atop his head. he wore the uniform in all it's glory (even buttoning up his blazer, which was a look mingyu hadn't sported since freshmen year) and had his nose shoved into a thick, hard backed novel. this guy stumbled back a little from impact, glancing up for a second which found him fixing his eyes straight into mingyu's. but before the obviously taller could even react, the boy had swerved around him.

"sorry" he muttered quietly and mingyu was also struck back by how deep his voice was. it was also so smooth and luxurious. mingyu couldn't even believe someone could sound so attractive.

"it's okay" mingyu quickly answered back, wondering if the could get a reaction from him if he replied but nothing. the stranger had just left hastily, walking in his fast pace that he had begun with. mingyu pinched his eyebrows inwards.

he had never been ignored to this extent before. he even saw his face. did that guy even know who mingyu was? the high school junior laughed to himself at that question. of course, he did. everyone in this school knew who kim mingyu was. then, if he knew who he was, did he just not care about mingyu? suddenly, the junior's blood began to boil and an unsettling feeling of annoyance kicked him in the face.

mingyu didn't like being ignored. ever since he was little, people had been praising him for his looks and natural beauty. so, the fact that someone just didn't care about his existent made mingyu just a little angry. he didn't even care if he sounded conceded. the guy was just so used to people falling for him in an instant and being enthralled by his character that when someone wasn't, it was infuriating.

so, why the fuck was mingyu standing in the middle of the hallway, smiling at the direction the guy disappeared to?

maybe it was because this experience was a little refreshing. no matter how much he was complaining, mingyu liked the fact that this guy didn't give two shits about him. it was definitely now a challenge to make him fall for mingyu. he hadn't even been trying but mingyu had just found his new target. even though he had no idea who that guy was.

quickly, mingyu tossed his empty iced coffee cup away and raced after the mysterious boy. luckily the guy had now slowed his pace due to his involvement in the novel and mingyu was able to find him very very slowly walking down the stairs.

mingyu kept a good distance away from the shorter male, peaking at him from time to time like a fucking creep. he didn't care though, mingyu had his research to do. he continued to observe the cute guy until he turned into a classroom. mingyu walked a bit closer to check out the class, eyes almost falling out of his head when he saw that it was the top senior class.

mingyu looked into the window, finding that the stranger was still completely lost in his novel as the students inside the class were also keeping quiet and doing some work. mingyu scrunched up his nose at that and backed away.

so that guy would have to be pretty smart, huh? meaning that he probably wouldn't be that easy to mess with. he didn't seem really ditsy like the people mingyu were used to (no offence to them) or easy to talk to either. he just carried this hardened expression everywhere he went. mingyu sighed and ran his finger's through his styled hair. This was going to be hard but definitely fun.

it's been like 3 weeks oops, i'm sorry but now i've finally gotten some inspiration to write this. thank you to all the people who've started reading, i'll try to keep up!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

117K 3.2K 30
A story where some of the members of seventeen get kiddnaped, and there boyfriends need to save them main ships *Jeongcheol *meanie *verkwan *junhao ...
25.5K 974 40
A love story where a alpha desired for a certain omega's love
22.7K 459 14
just some svt oneshots for popular ships! (mostly meanie and jeongcheol) WARNING: very smutty [16+]. have fun~ please feel free to vote and leave com...
13.6K 177 20
Bunch of svt one shots Will only be writing smut or fluff Requests closed E.g ship name/smut or fluff/kinks (if relevant) Will not be doing rape requ...