Broken Halo

By PaintedChances

This is an AU where Izuku Midoriya is a mute. And his quirk is similar to the power and appearance of a Guard... More

(1) A broken quirk
(2) The Past Is Rushing Back..
(3) Flash Back
(4) I don't recall..
(5) So it begins
A/N
(6) Entrance Exams
(7) on god?

A/N

8K 100 1
By PaintedChances

Small A/N:

My chapters will be now updated without a specific schedule. And i would like to apologize for having you all wait so long for the next chapter, already. Lately I've been very busy, and for the foreseeable future I will continue to be.

However I'm not put the story on hiatus. I will still update, I just can't promise exactly when. I would think never more than a month between updates :)

I'm currently working on the fourth chapter, so that should be out sometime in the near future!

Thanks for reading, and sorry that you seen a notification for an update to my story, and not having be an actual chapter😅

Thanks for the support, guys💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 26.6K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
10.2K 224 11
Story: Official by UltimateEuropean! Art: by Diantea on Deviantart (check out if you wanna they're a really great artist ^^) _______________________...
706K 27.5K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5K 188 18
Todoroki took it hard. His best friend--his brother--was gone. Hero-in-Training: Deku was missing. Everything was falling apart. Starting with a ban...