My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

Por vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... Más

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Todoroki x Reader

17.3K 331 123
Por vrother

Hey guys do me a favor and check out Hetaliamaster her drawings is amazing

Aggravated for who? //. Todoroki x Reader
Word count: 1846
Page count: 14
Rebel AU
~~

In this AU, the amazing U.A teens you know and live will be rebellious and those bad kids, the kids In the back of the school smoking weed type of ppl.

You strolled down the hall, scanning the vast courtyard for Todoroki Shoto. You were worried yet upset at him, you wanted to break his jaw into tiny pieces until he understood his doings were wrong.

"Todoroki!"

You called through the cafeteria. You walked between aisles in attempt to find the taller teenager.

"Did you see Todoroki?"

You asked Bakugo and Kirishima. The blonde ignored you, Kirishima swallowed his food and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, look around the campus. Maybe he'll pop up somewhere. Just try yelling his name, I bet he'll pop up"

Kirishima pointed out. You breathed in and soothed your nerves. The reason for your man hunt for the Todoroki was for a good reason, an important one for sure.

Junior, the security guard was looking for Shota— you were triggered as soon as he asked you where he was. You heard the latest gossip everyone was buzzing about, Shoto was involved of course, for his name popped up in a few gossip filled conversations five or six times. A warning and helping hand would have helped the situation a tad bit for him.

"Shit, What do I do?! I don't know where to hide the bottle!"

You heard a loud exclaim from the corner of the cafeteria, at the entrance where three people walked in. It was Shoto and his new profound friends, Kiba and Iko— the school bad boys.

"This little shit..."

You mumbled. You advanced towards Todoroki and his 'friends'. The sophomore was glad to see you— ecstatic even. He knew the office was looking for him, and having as much as a pint of alcohol in his bag was bad. Todoroki was relived to see you.

"(Y/n)! Thank god you're here!"

He held to your forearms and peered pleadingly into your eyes.

"Please take the bottle!"

You shushed him and felt your heart melt. The heat from your palms and body arose to your cheeks. You were genuinely nervous and bashful. 

Yes, it was true. You have the biggest crush on Todoroki Shoto— it was deadly and painful, it gave you an accelerated filled feeling. You would do anything for him, and you cared about him a lot. You would do anything for him.

"Hurry up and put it in my bag, quickly before the security comes"

You whispered to him. Todoroki smiled at you and quickly transferred the whisky filled bottled into your Now crime scene of a bag.

"Hurry up and go before it looks suspicious, hurry"

You warned. Todoroki hoisted his bag over his shoulder and gave you a peace sign, his lackeys followed closely behind him.

"Thanks (y/n). Your a real one"

He chimed. Your face darkened and puffed your cheeks out.

"H-Hurry up and leave, Idiot!"

Todoroki left from the cafeteria and vanished in the ginormous crowd of a school. Before you knew it you were back to your conscious and common senseful mind.

"Shit! What am I doing with this!"

You panicked. You finally fully understood the position you were in, it was dangerous and you could easily get in trouble.

"I can't get suspended! I have to walk for graduation!"

You exclaimed. You walked aimlessly in the courtyard and found yourself near your area, the place where you normally hung out. It was by instinct why you ended up there.

"Oof!—"

You made contact with a smaller figure who jumped at the close contact of your bodies. You looked forward to find yourself with Jiro, a girl in one of the advanced class— your friend.

"Jiro! Thank god your here!"

You flailed your arms over her shoulder and buried yourself in her chest. The girl was stiff and hugged you back hesitantly.

"H-Hey (y/n), what're you doing here?!"

She stuttered. You raised a brow at her strange actions and backed away from the Class A girl. She was hiding something.

"Come with me, fast"

You pulled her to the bathrooms but stopped when you noticed her missing presence. You were planning to dump the bottle and leave, like nothing happened.

"Why? What's the matter?!"

She questioned. You stopped in your tracks and pulled her closer so you could whisper in her ear. You didn't want anyone hearing anything they didn't need to hear.

"The alcohol, I have it. I need to dump it, fast!"

You tugged on her arm but stopped. Jiro pulled her arm away and backed away from you.

"Yoshiko got a seizure because of them. I don't know, I can't dump it!"

Jiro exclaimed.

"You dump it?! Who said anything about you and alcohol, I'll dump it!"

You exclaimed. Jiro held her bag close to her and felt for the wall as she backed up.

"I can't throw it away! What if they don't want to throw it away! I don't want them getting upset at me! If I'm dumping anything I'm doing it myself"

She said

"I'm talking about the alcohol in my bag, I need to dump it Jiro!"

You grunted. Jiro began to lightly chuckle and sweat dropped.

"What're you talking about? I have the alcohol from today"

Jiro laughed.

"No, I have it"

Jiro walked closer to you and slung her bag back over to her back.

"Well I guess we both have one. Who'd you get yours from?"

She asked. You walked her over to the bathroom where she followed closely behind you.

"Todoroki"

You answered. Jiro sighed.

"Kaminari..."

She replied. You entered the bathroom and flung open a stall door, no one was inside of the bathroom. Just you and Jiro.

"Here we go..."

You hands shook as you opened the cap, you dumped the whiskey in the toilet. You flushed it down and watched the clear liquid drain until nothing was left but water.

"I'm going to kill him"

You slammed your hand angrily against the stall wall. Jiro flinched at the loud echo in which flood through.

"Who?"

She asked. You hissed dangerously and spoke with venom laced in your words.

"Todoroki....."

*****

You walked in the morning looking for the red and white haired teen. You just got to school and was determined to find him.

"(Y/n)!"

A voice called. You turned around, and not to your much surprise it was the infamous Todoroki. He jogged over to your side.

"Oh there you ar—"

Slap.

A loud sound of a hand swinging their force of will against someone's face. You angrily halted at the teen.

"What the hell you dumbass!"

You exclaimed angrily. Todoroki held onto his cheek and stared at you wide eyed.

"What are you doing?!"

You punched his chest with your fist, having no affect on with what so ever.

"You were never like this dumb shit!"

You were giving him the lecture of his life, if swearing wasn't enough for him than cussing him out with a lecture will do.

"Is it cool to get in trouble?! Huh! You were a good boy in first period last year! You were practically an angel! Now look at you, holding alcohol for one of the stupidest kids in the school!"

"My alcoh—"

"No! I don't know what you were thinking by having shit like that in your bag! You should defiantly get suspended you idi—"

Shoto rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Who said I cared about getting in trouble. Why should I—"

You cut him off mid sentence and burned the back of his head with your fiery glare.

"I care you idiot!"

You slouched your back and crossed your arms. You growled at him.

"I care you big doof! I don't want to see you in trouble, I want to see you graduate! I want to see that you get your diploma! Can you do that if you can't even walk for your graduation?!"

"Who're you, my mom?—"

"I didn't say I was your mom"

"Are you my dad?—"

"Who talked about me being your parents?"

"Well than why should you care about me. What I do is what I do so just mind your own business, okay? Geez—"

"I'm your crush I should care!"

Shoto pauses for a second and froze up. Did you just say that out loud?

"I care for what you do because I'm your crush. I want to see you happy and not making stupid ass decision, because I'm your crush. I want you to do the right things because I...."

You stopped for a second, you breathed in and breathed out heavily.

"Because I love you!"

Shoto flinched at your yelling and harsh tone. You were almost to tears because of the amount of frustration you felt, but you no longer cared for the embarrassment— only now did you care about how angry you were of Todoroki.

"And don't get me started on the people you started hanging out with. What happened to Deku and Tenya, or Momo?! They were good and great people, they aren't idiots and do stupid—"

Shoto held you tightly, catching you off guard. You didn't expect him to hold you— one so tightly and longing. It was surprisingly done and made you flustered.

"I'm sorry"

He whispered. You raised a brow and hissed.

"What?"

You snapped sharply.

"Please, calm down. I don't like seeing you so upset"

He replied.

"I didn't mean to upset you"

He started.

"I didn't know how much you cared. And if I knew this is how you would've reacted than i wouldn't have gotten involved at all. I wouldn't intentionally make you upset"

Todoroki said. Your face flushed and found yourself hiding in his chest.

"I don't know how to repay you or how to make up for this, but I have an idea that could help. If you would let me"

You rolled your eyes and placed your hands in your pockets, it was freezing cold. But to your convenance you had no jacket.

"Whatever, I don't care. I just don't want you to do stupid stuff again"

You said boldly. Todoroki smirked his turn on of a smirk and flashed a smile that could cure any disease if he wanted to.

"A stroll through the park next Saturday, four pm. Be there or be square"

The Todoroki flung his jacket at your face. You pulled it off from your head and glanced at him questionable before the bell rang.

"What's this for?"

You asked.

"Think of it as a trademark. If you don't come I don't get my jacket back— and you don't want me upset will you. So you have to come no choice and no questions"

You reached out for him.

"But wait!"

Just the same as yesterday he was gone and out of sight.

"Be there or be square"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

850K 10.2K 15
"your just a girl who's worthless" "Leave me alone!!!" "WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?! YOUR BEAUTIFUL! YOUR QUIRK, YOUR APPERANCE, EVERYTHING!!" ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇ...
1.2K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」
248K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
359K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...