MY BELOVED ASSASSIN

By CreativeHands4U

Can you justify ending ones life with the thought of lessening evil? What is the difference between execution... More

MY BELOVED ASSASSIN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 11

2.2K 30 2
By CreativeHands4U

Athena took Jason Lee's arm and hooked her arm with his. He is grinning from ear to ear, obviously pleased with himself.

He smells of a mixture of cologne and liquor - his face a little flushed, he whispers, "Would you like me to show you my suite after the party?" he asked.

Athena suppressed the urge to slap him to awaken his boldness but decided against it. She smiled at him and said,"We'll see about that later Mr.Lee."

"Ok, fair enough. Come,let's sit..I'm a little hungry," he said to her.

She just followers his cue, he has to at least get comfortable with her.

They sat at a table which was close to where the cocktails are- hors d'oeuvres, fresh fruits, and a bountiful of food laid out around each table has a very nice selection.

One of the servers, a petite Filipina went to ask them if they needed some drink, Athena smiled at her and ordered a margarita while Jason Lee ordered champagne.

The server went away from their table to get their drinks, her name plate reads- Obie.

She has svelte body, with long hair and quickly got their drinks- she came back smiling to both of them- knowingly at Athena.

Athena gave her a discreet nod as he gave her the drink she ordered. Jason Lee unaware of the exchange between the women, politely said thank you,too.

"So, I wasn't sure what your nationality is- you look Filipina yet you look a bit Chinese even with your eyes ," he asked her.

"I'm Filipina yet I'm sure I have a Chinese blood somewhere ," she said smiling at him.

"Oh I see," he nodded. "I love Filipinas, I used to date a model there," he said, he seems trying to impress her. She nodded, she knows all about him, but she pretended, she is stopping herself from telling him that -she knows him more than he ever knew someone would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Am I Forgiven? By Sree

Mystery / Thriller

217 39 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ He frowned upon seeing a man sitting beside Athena, too close for his liking. But Athena was not concentra...
493 129 16
~The moment I realized I love you, I promised myself to always stand with you ~I can wait for you my whole life. Not marrying you would be far better...
142 0 18
They met in the oddest of circumstances: She had accidentally thrown a cop on him after suddenly being restrained while investigating a supernatural...
424 15 13
Meet Athena Alessandra Lopez, a resilient young woman kidnapped by her envious aunt and sold to a married couple, plunging her into a life of torment...