MY BELOVED ASSASSIN

By CreativeHands4U

Can you justify ending ones life with the thought of lessening evil? What is the difference between execution... More

MY BELOVED ASSASSIN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 9

2K 23 0
By CreativeHands4U

Jake seated on his desk at his apartment sifting through the files he copied from the documents his informant gave him yesterday- he is only wearing his jeans- his shirt off him revealing his muscled upper body, his abdomen flat with a little trace of hair above his waist band.

His eyes are squinting at the document he has in his hand, it was an old car registration and he is trying to make out the name stated as the owner of the car- which is allegedly the vehicle of the masked individual driving away from crime scene - Baltazar's murder.

Jake is a little confused yet curious about what this document could be used in the heat of his on-going investigation. He has two things focusing on- catching Nemesis and bringing down what's left of Baltazar's cronies.

He then looked at some photographs, printed photographs out of a video surveillance. They were all grainy but with the right technology- he could extract information that he might be able to use.

He stood up and stretched a little bit- he is tired, yet sleep is too far from his mind right now- his thoughts flew back to the night of Baltazar's murder. He still can't figure out why he collapsed and wondering what happened to the woman he helped.

She was really hot, even without seeing her full self. He knows behind those mask is a thing of beauty - she reminds him of Rachel a little bit, yet the mystery woman who calls herself Annette is much more sexy and intriguing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 11.3K 62
"No," She stood up straight and took his hand off her thigh. She straightened her dress and began to walk away. He grabbed her wrist and leaned again...
41.3K 743 27
❝ (𝗮𝗱𝗷.) 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❞ 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
61 0 19
Athena Smith is 23 years of age and her parents are non other than the famous Mr&Mrs Smith. Her parents were assassins but they died tragically on a...
493 129 16
~The moment I realized I love you, I promised myself to always stand with you ~I can wait for you my whole life. Not marrying you would be far better...