Magcon Imagines

By nashtypuma__

So it's labeled "magcon imagines" but that's not really a thing anymore lol so just comment viners or youtube... More

Magcon Imagines
Nash Grier
Matthew Espinosa
Aaron Carpenter
Shawn Mendes
Jack Gilinsky
Taylor Caniff
Hayes Grier
Cameron Dallas
Sam Wilkinson
Carter Reynolds
Jack Johnson
Jack Gilinsky
Matthew Espinosa
Nash Grier
Taylor Caniff
Cameron Dallas
Jack Johnson
Your Contact Name
Kids Names
Bart Bordelon
Nash Grier
Aaron Carpenter
Jacob Whitesides
Carter Reynolds
Shawn Mendes
Sam Wilkinson
Hayes Grier
Taylor Caniff
Jacob Whitesides
Jack Gilinsky
Aaron Carpenter
Dillon Rupp
Carter Reynolds
Jack Gilinsky
Matthew Espinosa
Taylor Caniff
Jack Johnson
Hayes Grier
Sam Wilkinson
Jack Johnson
Shawn Mendes
Matthew Espinosa
Most Likely To
Song that plays while you two kiss or 'do it'
Jack Johnson
Where He Likes To Kiss You
Nate Maloley
Nash Grier
Jack Gilinsky

Shawn Mendes

6.9K 174 26
By nashtypuma__

~~

"Ok, see you at home." You say while on the phone with your boyfriend, Shawn.

You pull over into the left lane on the freeway just as a semi was.

Your vehicles collide and your head whips back and then forward again.

~~

Next thing you know your at a hospital, it's dark, and you don't have the strength to open your eyes.

You hear Shawn's voice and you want to open your eyes so badly, but you can't.

Shawn's POV

Once I got the call from the hospital saying that Y/N was in the hospital, I ran.

"Can I see her?" I cry to the nurse.

"Sir, she doesn't have much time left.."

"I have to see her! Please!" I cry again.

The nurse lets me in and I see her. Covered in IV's and bandages, but still breathtaking.

I hold her hand and kiss her forehead.

"Y/N please stay, please wake up, I need you, please please please."

I hear a faint noise coming from her mouth. "Shawn, I-I love you.."

She barely manages to get it out.

My tears fall onto her face. "I love you too, if any, more, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you Y/N, please stay!"

"Shawn, promise me something.?" She whispers.

"What?"

"Find someone new, someone who will make you happy, someone else, please Shawn, I can't do this."

"No, Y/N there's no one else for me! Your the only one!"

She manages a small breath, "I love you, goodbye..."

I start crying harder. "No, no,"

I squeeze her hand, "I love you, goodbye, I will fulfill that promise, but I will never forget about you, I love you."

Just before the monitors go off I hear her say. "Your all I ever wanted."

AUTHORS NOTE

VOTE IF YOU TEARED UP OMG WHAT DID I DO

Anyways I wrote this while listening to "All I Want" by Kodaline and it fits the story perfectly!!! Go listen to it! Thanks for all the reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 33.6K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
962K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...