Shawn Mendes

~~

"Ok, see you at home." You say while on the phone with your boyfriend, Shawn.

You pull over into the left lane on the freeway just as a semi was.

Your vehicles collide and your head whips back and then forward again.

~~

Next thing you know your at a hospital, it's dark, and you don't have the strength to open your eyes.

You hear Shawn's voice and you want to open your eyes so badly, but you can't.

Shawn's POV

Once I got the call from the hospital saying that Y/N was in the hospital, I ran.

"Can I see her?" I cry to the nurse.

"Sir, she doesn't have much time left.."

"I have to see her! Please!" I cry again.

The nurse lets me in and I see her. Covered in IV's and bandages, but still breathtaking.

I hold her hand and kiss her forehead.

"Y/N please stay, please wake up, I need you, please please please."

I hear a faint noise coming from her mouth. "Shawn, I-I love you.."

She barely manages to get it out.

My tears fall onto her face. "I love you too, if any, more, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you Y/N, please stay!"

"Shawn, promise me something.?" She whispers.

"What?"

"Find someone new, someone who will make you happy, someone else, please Shawn, I can't do this."

"No, Y/N there's no one else for me! Your the only one!"

She manages a small breath, "I love you, goodbye..."

I start crying harder. "No, no,"

I squeeze her hand, "I love you, goodbye, I will fulfill that promise, but I will never forget about you, I love you."

Just before the monitors go off I hear her say. "Your all I ever wanted."

AUTHORS NOTE

VOTE IF YOU TEARED UP OMG WHAT DID I DO

Anyways I wrote this while listening to "All I Want" by Kodaline and it fits the story perfectly!!! Go listen to it! Thanks for all the reads!