Matthew Espinosa

~~
"He's very protective, but it's cute." You say, kissing your boyfriend Matthew on the cheek.

You two were filming the "Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag" for both of your YouTube channels.

"I don't want anyone to take you from me." He says smiling, pulling you in for a kiss.

You giggle, ok next question. "How many times have y'all had sex? Ps I ship you two soooo hard!"

You laugh at the question, "We haven't had sex yet."

Matt smirks, "Oh, we can change that."

You blush and look down at the floor as Matt does the outro for the video.

You turn the camera off and face Matt. "When were you gonna tell me you wanted, ya know"

He chuckles, "I don't care, I was somewhat joking, but it's up to you, when your comfortable and ready then I will be too."

You lean in for a kiss, you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

---LATER THAT DAY---
Matt stayed for dinner that night and your parents decided to question your relationship.

"So, Matt, you don't have any secret girlfriends, do you? Because if you hurt out daughter we will kill you."

He shakes his head no and smiles at the attempted joke my parents made,"No girl compares to Y/N, it would be pointless to date someone else."

You two smile at each other as your parents nod. You interlace your fingers under the table and continue eating.

After dinner your parents go in the living room to watch television as you wash the dishes.

"Ain't you cute" Matt says, referencing to your soap covered body.

You roll your eyes and flick some soap at him. He flicks some back and you two get into a little soaping war.

It was a lot of fun, especially the part where Matt pulled you in for an amazing kiss.

This was the best day you've had in a while.