Every Day ── PETER PARKER²

Por offIine

EVERY DAY. ❝You're the Troy and Gabriella of this dreary high... Más

PLAYLIST
01. First Day
02. Porky Pig
04. Broken Promises
05. Disappointment
06. Aching Hearts
07. Revelations
08. Delmars Destruction
09. Uninvited
10. A Girl in Love
11. Unnecessary Apologies
12. A Boy in Love
13. Broken Home
14. Love of a Father
15. Close to the Ground
16. Surprise Trip
17. Exposed Secrets
18. A Happy Beginning
19. Runaway Boy
20. Life or Death
21. Teenagers In Love
22. Face Your Fears
23. Missing
24. Together
25. Color Coordinating
26. The Vulture
27. Homecoming
28. Make Her Pay
29. First Dance
30. A New Beginning
31. The Truth
32. The Size of Texas
33. Do Something
34. Inmate Visit
35. Broken Crushes
36. Cool Dude
37. Self-Destruct
38. Very Clearly In Love
39. The In
40. MOMA
Epilogue

03. Milk War

16.1K 710 342
Por offIine

— • —

Peter didn't leave for a while, and he most likely wouldn't have left at all if it weren't for Luna reminding him that his aunt thought he was home. As much as his aunt loved her, she didn't want to risk getting on her bad side by having him spend the entire night at her house. Not that he would have been allowed to, seeing as Victoria would learn to fly before letting her teenage daughter spend the night with her boyfriend.

The one thing Luna hated about late nights was how much it'd make her think. If she wasn't asleep before midnight, then she would be awake for many hours past it, just letting herself wonder. With Peter there, it only seemed to be worse. She could barely listen to a sentence he spoke without her mind trailing off, thinking of all the undiscovered parts of the ocean, or if Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner continued dating, would she take his last name and make them both Taylor Lautner?

It was almost 1:30 when Luna sat up abruptly, startling the half-asleep boy lying beside her. He was quick to sit up, slightly concerned as she got off the bed and walked across the room. She came back to sit beside him with a plastic covered book, and without a word, she opened it to reveal a bunch of yellow envelopes. This particular late night, Luna's mind couldn't help but think of her father and all the letters he'd been sending her. So with the comfort of Peter's arm around her, she was able to read three of the nine letters before the tears became too painful to hold in.

It was then that Luna decided it was probably best for Peter to make his way home, not only because she didn't want him to see her crying over her daddy issues, but because May was bound to check his room at some point. Peter was reluctant to leave at first, insisting that he could stay a while longer, but she wasn't allowing it. So with a tender kiss, she bid her boyfriend a farewell, and went to bed immediately after.

The weekend quickly came to an end, and Monday was upon them, much to the displeasure of the teenagers. It seemed as if every teacher was in a bad mood that morning, assignment upon assignment being given with due dates much too soon. At first, Luna thought it was just her teachers, but when Mia Lancaster sat down and let out an almost animalistic growl, she knew it wasn't just her.

"I hope Ms.Henderson dies a virgin," She grumbled as she digged in her bag, Luna raising an eyebrow in amusement. "I mean it, she's the bitchiest teacher at this damn school. I hope she never has sex in her entire miserable life."

"And how do you know she hasn't already?" Liz asked as joined them at their table, immediately stealing a grape from the container settled in front of Luna. "Isn't she like, forty?"

      Mia's face morphed into one of disgust. "You think anybody would sleep with that? Because I don't."

Liz shrugged. "Can never be too sure. I was pretty sure Peter Parker was gonna be single for all four years of high school when he choked trying to ask me to pass him a textbook on the first day of school, but he's dating one of the hottest girls in the sophomore class now."

Luna wasn't sure wether to blush at the title she was given, or scold Liz for making such an assumption about her boyfriend, so she just gave a slight smile when both girls looked her way. Popping another grape in her mouth, she leant her head against her hand as she listened to the two girls bicker about the sex life of Mia's french teacher, not bothering to give her input.

Suddenly, the slouching girl sat up straighter, a smile gracing her lips. Both girls turned at the sudden movement, eyes rolling as the familiar lovestruck look returned to their friends' eyes. So it didn't come to a shock when Ned joined them on their side of the table, Peter joining Luna on her side.

A blush settled on her cheeks as a kiss was pressed to her cheek, his tray of food being placed between the two. "I heard, Ms.Henderson," Ned piped up, leaning forward to look past Liz to Mia. "Did you just get her assignment?"

"Yes, and I'm seriously contemplating death," She groaned dramatically, Luna rolling her eyes. "And like I didn't get enough of the woman, she's working with the homecoming committee, so that's an extra two hours I'm forced to see of her."

Luna's eyes widened as a thought came rushing back to her, and without thinking, she was gripping Peter's hand underneath the table. "Danielle's on that, right?" She asked quietly, not wanting any nearby tables to hear and inform the girl she was speaking of her. Mia nodded, leaning forward slightly to hear her better. "Has she mentioned me at all, because I ran into her, and she pretty much hates my guts?"

"Can you blame her?" Liz's eyes suddenly widened as all four teens turned to look at her, her teeth latching onto her bottom lip. "Did I say that out loud?" Luna's eyes narrowed at her friend, not out of anger, but waiting for her to elaborate on her statement. Liz sighed, stealing another grape before speaking. "I'm just saying, you go out with her for what, two weeks? Then two weeks later, you're making out with Peter in the hallway. I'd hate you."

"She told me to go after Peter," Luna defended.

Liz's face fell. "Oh." Then she shrugged. "Then tell her to take the stick out of her ass." Then a gasp fell from her lips and she harshly elbowed Mia, who let out a huff at the impact. "While we're on the topic of gays, Liz is on the homecoming committee. Wanna put in a good word for your favorite queer?"

"Hey!" Luna protested.

Liz huffed. "One of your favorite queers?"

Luna rolled her eyes, picking up Peter's arm and wrapping it around herself. For the split second she turned in his direction, she locked eyes with someone over his shoulder. Her own eyes widened as she met the glaring hazel ones a few tables away, and she didn't hesitate to break the eye contact. "She's glaring at me," She whispered to Peter, who turned his attention away from Liz and Mia's arguing and to her. "Danielle is sitting a few tables behind us–don't you dare look–and she's glaring at me."

Peter frowned at her instructions, glancing over to their friends before whispering, "You think she heard us talking about her?"

"Unless she has super hearing or something?" Her eyes widened. "What if she has super hearing?" Peter shot her a skeptical look, making her scoff. "I'm sorry, are you of all people having a hard time believing super hearing?"

"That's different."

"It's not though."

"Luna, I wouldn't exactly be a big deal if everyone had it, and it's very unlikely that she–"

"They said the same thing about superheroes, but as soon as Tony Stark popped up, a bunch of others did too."

"Luna–"

"Don't Luna me–"

"Luna!"

She fell silent as the call came from in front of them, making both herself and Peter turn. Their friends were staring at them oddly, having watched the couple go back and fourth about something unknown to them. Mia was the one who said it, her eyebrows raised a she gestured between the two of them.

Luna sighed, "Danielle is glaring at me." And like the idiots her friends are, all three turned at once to the girl's table, Peter included, all while Luna let out a frustrated cry. "Hello? Peter!"

He quickly looked back to the girl, smiling sheepishly. "They all already turned and blew our cover, so I figured I should too."

Luna sighed, looking back to her friends. "Mia?" Mia's eyes were narrowed into a glare as well, her lips downturned. "Are you glaring back?" She didn't hesitate to lean forward and place her hand on the girl's face, forcing her to look back to her. "Don't glare back, you're just giving her more of a reason to hate me."

"She started it."

"Exactly, let her finish it." Mia pouted, shoulders dropping in defeat.

"F that," Liz scoffed, pushing herself off the table. "If she has a problem with you being in a happy relationship, then she can fight me. I don't care how hot she is." Before she could even get up from the table, Ned was tugging her back down, his eyes wide in fear. "Ned."

"I'm not letting you get yourself suspended," He defended, his grip not loosening on her arm.

"Fine," Liz huffed. "Well, she's still looking our way. Can you two do something to make her look away?"

"Yeah, kiss or something," Mia agreed.

Luna didn't even need to look at Peter to know his cheeks were turning red at the suggestion, and she was immediately narrowing her eyes at them. "I'm not kissing Peter to get a reaction out of my almost ex."

"Then let me fight her!" Liz tried again. "Or at least confront her."

"Or I can talk to her," Peter suggested, making all eyes turn to him. "You know how in movies the antagonist always reveals their plan to the protagonist, maybe she'll tell me what's up with her?"

Liz blinked. "Or she'll slap you. And no offense Parker, but I'm pretty sure she could flick you and you'd go flying."

"Actually, Peter is stronger than–"

"TMI," Liz muttered, Luna's face falling. "Either way, I don't think that's a good idea. She's still in that stage of the movie where the antagonist is blinded by rage, you know?"

"I guess," Luna muttered, glancing over her shoulder to the table where Danielle was, only to see it empty. "Where the hell did she–"

Luna's blood ran cold as a person cleared their throat, immediately whirling around. Confusion washed over as a girl stood at the head of their table, a girl she's never spoken to before, and by the looks on her friend's faces, they haven't either. "Yvette Winters," She introduced herself, though it came off as anything but friendly. "Is there a reason you sophomores are glaring at my table?"

"Why do you say sophomores like you weren't one two years ago?" Liz snickered, making the four teens look at her in horror. Usually Luna admired Liz's ability to approach conflict head on, but right now was not one of those times. It was obvious this girl was sitting at Danielle's table, meaning she probably already had a negative opinion of Luna, and having Luna's best friend start up an argument with her wasn't going to help with that. "Now what the hell do you want? I'm assuming you're an associate of Danielle who knows exactly why we were glaring."

"Liz," Luna warned, but Liz waved her off, eyes not leaving the girl.

Yvette's lips curled into a smirk. "I don't see why you were glaring when it's your friend's fault anyways. I told Danielle not to mess around with a younger girl, but of course, she didn't listen to me."

"Danielle ended things with me," Luna interjected, making her eyes abruptly turn to her. "So she has no reason to be upset?"

"Yeah, because she was scared you would cheat on her if you kept on dating."

Peter's eyes widened as Luna pushed herself off the table, disregarding as he tugged at her hand. "I do not cheat. Danielle knows that, so tell her to stop playing the victim and leave me the hell alone."

"And if she doesn't?"

Luna wasn't even able to get out a retort before Yvette was letting out a scream, the few eyes that weren't already turned to them turning now. Liz Barns smirked as she held the empty milk carton, the chocolate flavored drink all over Yvette's top. "My hand slipped," She mockingly pouted, eyes filled with amusement.

As much as Luna wanted to laugh at the look of utter shock on her face, she knew better unless she wanted Yvette to launch herself at her. Unlike Liz, she wasn't looking to fight in the middle of the cafeteria with a majority of her classmates watching. Before either girl could take it any farther, a teacher was approaching their table, though neither was fazed.

Liz grinned as the detention slip was handed to her. "So worth it."

— • —

is it really a new york city school if there isn't a fight in the cafeteria?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.5K 550 11
second book in the 'stark!' series [COMPLETED] theo stark was thriving, to say the least. she had just turned sixteen, she had a great boyfriend, col...
186K 9.6K 29
❝ you are totally busted, spidey-boy! ❞ PETER PARKER X FEM!OC SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING UNFORTUNATE HEROES BOOK ONE
114K 4.1K 18
*. ⁺ . ✦ | 𝑳𝑰𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬 [ 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓 ] ⋆˚ ✩ ࿐ཻ ❝ if i ask you if you love me, i'd hope you'd lie to me ❞ ❨ peter parker x re...