Remember Me

By UrbanQueen

Takashi and Toryn met each other when they were five. Became best friends at ten. Were inseparable by time... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XIXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL

XXX

26.7K 1.4K 5.9K
By UrbanQueen

TAKASHI GOT UP FROM HIS SEAT once he saw Braelyn shyly walking toward him. It was their fourth anniversary finally and leaving Brielle back in Brooklyn with her grandparents, the two went to Atlantic city for the night. It was Saturday and the perfect night to be out.

Choosing a four star hotel, it also had various restaurants, casinos and clubs. They had frequented the casino earlier and Takashi mostly played the games while Braelyn stood and watched. Now that the night had whined down, they were ready to eat dinner.

Choosing an Italian place, the two came across a very romantic eatery inside the hotel. The restaurant was small with only one level. It was dark and bustling with silent chatter. Amy Winehouse's "Wake Up Alone" floated out of the speakers as if the deceased singer was in the room herself.

Takashi smiled as he kissed Braelyn's lips then pulled her into a hug. She wore a Jovani gown which of course, swept the floor, the material pooling around her feet, covering them completely. The sleeves were three quarter covering majority of her arms. It was a silver and beige toned dress made with acanthus lace and polyester. She let her hair down, the curls falling on top of her shoulders. Her lips held Vaseline instead of lipstick and she had pearl earrings in her ears. The grandma-ish outfit was nothing to stare at...but it was Braelyn.

"You look amazing." Takashi said half truthfully. She was beautiful and her pretty face could make anything look good, but in reality, her choices in clothes could use some work.

"Thank you honey, you look quiet handsome yourself." Braelyn said. Takashi pulled her seat out for her and helped push her chair back in as he then took his seat across from her.

Takashi's hair was freshly lined, giving his waves a sharp definition not even a blind man could miss. His white tooted smile was to die for and his tall, and slim olive brown skin in his dark blue Kenneth Cole suit said so. His black toed alligator shoes were plain, complimenting his attire without overdoing it.

"What do you think about this place so far?" He questioned.

"It's beautiful. I think you picked a great place for our fourth anniversary. I can't believe we've been married for four years. I feel like it's been so much longer than that." Braelyn said, reaching her hands across the table to hold his hands.

"Yeah?" Takashi smirked, "is that a good or bad thing?"

Braelyn blushed, pulling one of her hands away to awkwardly rake over her shoulder. Her hair was tickling her and because she wasn't use to wearing her hair down, it was weird to her. She only put it down for special occasions, she preferred buns and ponytails. "It's a great thing."

Takashi smirked, his eyes a little pinkish and glazed over. He'd been drinking some heavy liquor in the casino and was a little tipsy. But he was still perfectly functional and alert. Toryn was back at the second house, but she was doing fine. The fridge was filled with grocery. She had $200 dollars for anything she wanted to do and in case of any emergencies she knew how to reach Takashi if anything. They would be back by tomorrow afternoon so she was fine until then.

Soon, the couple's server came and took their orders and walked off, allowing them to talk and whatnot. Braelyn smiled listening to the elegant music that came out the speakers. As a child she wasn't allowed to listen to music because her parents felt like it would taint her mind. The only genres allowed in their home were gospel and jazz. When she actually heard bad music her and Takashi had just started dating. She was seventeen turning eighteen.

"Tee remember the first explicit song I heard?"

"Lollipop by Lil' Wayne." He said giving her a light smile.

They were at a bowling alley and the music was playing from the overhead speakers. One of the employees were playing the song from their personal device and got into loads of trouble because they had played the uncensored version.

Braelyn giggled, covering her mouth. "I think it was the first time you saw me cry...I thought I would get into so much trouble."

Takashi kissed the back of her hand, remembering it like it was yesterday. He had to console her and tell her to calm down. She behaved like it was her fault someone was playing the dirty version to the song. She even begged him not to tell her parents. She was so lost and innocent back then and not much was different now. Looking at Braelyn, he saw how he took advantage of her and put her through a lot. He didn't deserve her and he knew that.

Soon their food and drinks were laid out on the table. They ate in silence but Braelyn kept catching Takashi looking at her. At first she would just smile and look away, but soon she became like a nervous little school girl.

"What?" She smiled.

"Nothing...you're just beautiful."

Braelyn blushed, taking in his hooded eyes. He picked up his large glass of Grappa, an alcoholic beverage that contained sixty percent alcohol. Takashi was no alcoholic but when he drank he did until he was drunk. Braelyn didn't want that for tonight. It was their anniversary, she wanted it to be memorable and romantic. "Honey, maybe you shouldn't drink so much. You were already drinking earlier too."

Takashi smiled lazily, inhaling hard for no reason as he exhaled just as dramatically. "But I'm dead ass chillin', Brae. Forreal." Then he started laughing like he was at a comedy club. He extended his arm across the table almost spilling some of the liquid from his glass. "You want some?"

She gave him a tight lip smile. "No thank you."

"You sure? It taste like grapes, green grapes. It's tart and sweet."

Braelyn smiled, "I'm fine, sweetheart."

They ate in silence, making small talk as their server would come by every once in a while just to make sure everything was okay. As time went, Braelyn became more nervous. She still had her surprise for him and the whole day she had been thinking about it. What if he didn't like it?

They finished dinner, with half a plate of food still left on Braelyn's dish. Braelyn could usually never finish a whole meal, especially when it was heavy. Takashi pulled out his wallet and placed the exact amount for both meals along with a small tip. He honestly could have left more because they had a great waiter, but he just wanted to be an asshole. They got a take home box for Braelyn's food and as they were leaving the restaurant, Takashi's cellphone rang.

He pulled it out and saw Toryn's name on the screen. Braelyn saw the call as a perfect distraction to go upstairs first, and get his surprise ready. "I'll meet you upstairs honey."

Takashi nodded not really thinking about why she was in such a rush to make it back to the room before him. He walked out of the restaurant but lingered in the lobby area, where it was much more quiet as he finally answered his phone. "Yeeerrrpppp!" He blurted into the phone, making a few heads in the lobby turn toward him.

"Ewww Taka stop, you yelling in my ear."

"Shut up, I yell when I want too." He mumbled, looking at the floor. The truth was he missed her. He loved being with Braelyn right now but he missed Toryn too. He just felt like bothering her. Like tickling her, play wrestling with her and doing all his little childish shit.

"Uhh...are you drunk? You slurring your words."

"I'm good." Takashi announced, softly. His fingers brushing against a fake plant.

"Taka...the other day remember when I said I had something to tell you?" Toryn said. She had been speaking much quieter for the last few weeks. She wasn't slick with her comebacks and she spent all her time around Laura or in the house. Just like the old Toryn. Takashi loved it.

Before Takashi could ask what it was that she wanted to tell him, he heard her grumble under her breath. He frowned. The tone of her voice sounded like a tone of voice where someone else was in the house and she was trying to tell them to keep it down.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"I heard you say something. Is somebody in the house with you?"

"No, this plastic cup on the table keeps falling over. I was just getting aggravated." She said truthfully. She had picked it up three times already but hadn't used the logical thought to just throw it out because she kept reusing it to go get water.

Takashi suddenly became serious, "Toryn I swear you better not have anybody at my house...better yet, is it Samir? You have that nigga in my bed Toryn?!"

Toryn closed her eyes on the other end. Face to face she would probably cry, but on the phone she knew she had to be strong. She felt tears coming to her eyes because her best friend was still the same. What she wanted to tell him was that she remembered...everything. She had gained her memory back. Even before they were fifteen. She remembered their Christmases, birthdays, Thanksgivings. She remembered Coney Island and the man who lost his glasses. She remembered their Ferris Wheel ride. She remembered her father Sean and his death in the army when she was six. She remembered her mother Allen who was also in a mental hospital. She remembered their prom and the big fight they had. She remembered all of it the same night she had her breakdown at Laura's; but Braelyn put her out the house before she could tell him.

"Takashi I don't have a guy here, I'll just go, I don't want you to be angry on your special day." The old Toryn had come back full force. Takashi hadn't really noticed because Braelyn had been trying and succeeding at keeping them apart ever since. Toryn knew she may have remembered for now; but one day her memory would go again. She wanted to tell him before she forgot and it was too late...but he was on his anniversary and she felt now wasn't the time.

Takashi gripped the phone tightly and closed his eyes. He began pacing, maybe he was overreacting. "Okay no please don't hang up. I wanna keep hearing your voice."

"You're on ten right now and I need to be one one, please? I hate how you get when you drink."

"Okay Tee Tee I'm sorry, don't hang up..." He closed his eyes and his palms got a little moist. Just that quickly he had simmered down. "what are you doing?"

"Nothing, just chilling. Watching TV. When are you coming back?" She asked. She missed him so much that she almost wanted to cry.

"Tomorrow afternoon. Brae got work tomorrow so when I drop her off I'll come see you."

Toryn lifted her heart pendant and stared at the half inscribed names on it. Braelyn. She didn't quiet know how to feel about her. She wasn't that mean teenage girl Rose that was for certain; but Toryn didn't think Braelyn was super friendly, either. "How's your security guard doing? Why does she act like that...she goes so hard to keep us from talking." Now that she had recollection of everything, Toryn couldn't believe Takashi was married, for four years. Her big head, best friend. Married with a baby.

"Don't take it personal...Brae......Brae's great and she means well...s-she doesn't do it on purpose. I think she just thinks that because...because we're super close that automatically we want each other...she doesn't mean anything by it though."

"Mm." Toryn said twisting her lips to the side, "well, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Cool." Takashi mumbled.

"Taka? I love you." Toryn whispered.

Takashi felt his heart jump. "I love you too, Tee Tee."

He hung up the phone and stared at it just for a moment. Pocketing the phone, he placed his hands in his pockets and headed toward the elevators. Catching one to the sixth floor, Takashi walked down the hallway that was sparse with people, before finally getting to his room. He used his own key card to open the door, then walked in.

The lights were off and the scent of cherries hit him from the time he walked through the door. There was a slight illumination coming from the back. It smelled like vanilla scented candles were burning so Takashi walked toward the back where the bedroom was. Being in the four star hotel it was like a little apartment. There was a flat screen and a couch in the living room. A fridge, dishwasher and oven in the kitchen and a jacuzzi along with a normal shower in the bathroom.

Takashi walked into the bedroom and saw Braelyn sitting there with her long coat she had on. The room wasn't cold so he rose an eyebrow at her. When she saw him she quickly got off the bed, a nervous look on her face. There were rose petals decorated in a heart over the top of the neatly made bed and two orange flames were on the night stands on either side of the bed.

"Um...here." Braelyn said extending something to him.

It was a small white card and he took it from her, noticing in the front it had his name in cursive blank ink. He opened it and the writing matched the same cursive ink on the outside. It looked handwritten. "Happy fourth—"

Braelyn put her hands over his mouth. "No don't read it out loud."

Takashi chuckled, gently removing her hands. "Okay." He said, as he squinted down at the tiny words, reading them in his head.

Happy fourth year anniversary! The last four years for me has been wonderful and because of that, I'm glad that I get to say my last name is Maxwell. I thank you for being the love of my life. You are so special to me and I will always hold you dear. You were my first kiss and my first love. We've had our ups and downs but we're still growing strong. I know our biggest problem is me not being the most sexually liberated woman, but you respected it and what I was comfortable with. So in turn, for once I want to return the favor. Just like my heart—tonight, my body belongs to you and is yours to do whatever you please with it.

Takashi looked up at her and nearly caught himself choking on air when her trench coat was on the ground. Braelyn wore a peignoir. It was a lingerie dress that was ankle length just like she liked it, but the entire thing was see through. It was a sheer material and almost a shimmery gold. Underneath it she had the matching colored garter belts which were attached to her nude colored panties and push up bra, holding her B cups up effortlessly.

She was hoping she wasn't making a fool of herself. She just wanted to be sexy for him and hoped she hadn't went too far and made him lose respect for her. She couldn't stand how he was just staring at her and not saying anything. She needed him to speak up. What if he wasn't in the mood? What if he didn't want to touch her? What if he didn't want to be touched?

"What do you think? Is it too much? I can just put on my regular stuff if you don't like it. I'm sorry," Braelyn mumbled, dipping down to grab her coat. Right as she put it on her shoulders, Takashi gently knocked it down. He stepped into her personal space, putting both hands on her waist as he pulled her into his body. Their stomaches touched as he placed the most passionate kiss on her lips he's ever had.

Braelyn's whole body was on fire just like that. Takashi broke away from the kiss and picked her up. Her hands were around his neck as his hands were spread out across her soft and comfortably plump ass cheeks. He knew she could feel his manhood through his slacks. That's how turned on he was and she hadn't even touched him yet.

"I could do anything, huh?" He smiled.

Braelyn smiled back but was too shy to say it so she just nodded her head.

Their lips met, playing a game of tugging and licking and Takashi was winning. Takashi sat Braelyn on the bed and proceeded to take his suit jacket off along with his shoes at the same time. Left in his pants and shirt, he bent down to kiss her. She was looking sweet and he was ready for desert.

All they did was kiss and after sometime, Braelyn and Takashi were both ready. Now in nothing but his gray boxers, he climbed on top of her, kissing all over her body. Braelyn closed her eyes and bit her lip. She still wanted to be a lady and behave conservatively.

Takashi found the zipper on the back of her lingerie dress, pulling it down. When he got her out of it, she was looking stunning. His fingers ran across the garter belt on the left side of her leg. He kissed her leg making her squirm. He kissed across her stomach, making her pull her stomach in and move around. When he got lower and lower he noticed her rubbing her knees together, not wanting him to go down, but she told him they could do whatever he wanted tonight and he planned to take full advantage of that.

He came up and started leaving a path of kisses from her naval to between her breasts. "Stop being so tense, relax. Daddy would never hurt you Braelyn, I told you that."

Braelyn swallowed, using her index finger to poke his shoulder. He continued to kiss her neck and collarbone but Braelyn knew he was listening. "Tee? I know I said tonight we can do whatever which includes your lewd language, but maybe you should stop calling yourself daddy. I'm not your daughter."

Takashi chuckled, shaking his head. He rested his forehead against her's and closed his eyes. The fact he was intoxicated made this funny, instead of annoying him like it usually would. "Brae be quiet man, I swear you the biggest erection killer ever. That's not what that means. It's a sexual term for a man that's in charge...like an authoritative thing. You always thinking some wild shit."

"Oh...okay. So will you call me mommy then?"

"Brae let me do all the talking, you just be your natural beautiful self. Aight?"

"Okay." She obliged, closing her eyes. She just hoped he wasn't too rough and went too far with this.

They began to kiss again before he made his journey south. Braelyn got a pillow and put it over her face. She was nervous because she never had this done to her before and she didn't really want it. To her it was one of the most perverted things someone could do to someone else.

Her eyes widened from behind the pillow when she felt Takashi's tongue on her most sensitive area. He had never done this to a female before so he himself didn't know what to do. When he was younger he wanted to try it on Toryn but she was too shy too and Braelyn was the same way. It was his first time, so he just did what he saw other guys do in porn. He knew you weren't suppose to toy with the clit until later so he kept away from it.

Braelyn closed her eyes and began to think of herself helping the old white lady across the street plant flower seeds. Something wholesome and nice. This was such a sin. His tongue was so wet and she could feel his saliva everywhere. She griped the pillow to her face harder.

Takashi opened her legs wider to get more access. He's heard stories from his friends of how sweet females tasted when they went down on them, but Braelyn didn't have a taste at all. No taste and no scent, it was pleasant. Braelyn's body started to betray her as her nipples began to tingle and her hips began to gyrate in his face a bit.

"Tee can we try something else?" She spoke and moaned at the same time. Her hands found a place on top of his soft waves as she tried to push his head back.

Takashi instead entwined their fingers as he continued to hope his amateur head was doing something. He had to say now that he finally got the chance to do it, he didn't like it as much as he thought he would. He was more into it just because he liked Braelyn's reaction. When he felt her clit twitching in his mouth he used the the tip of his tongue to flick over the bud back and forth.

Braelyn began to squirm around involuntarily, her hands squeezing onto the pillow like it was a stress ball. She couldn't contain herself when he added two of his fingers. The entire room was silent and all they could hear was her wetness and the sound of her trying not to moan.

Braelyn saw stars and her legs started to shake. She groaned loudly into her pillow as she released. Takashi was just getting started as he pulled her up and positioned her on all fours. He was obviously expecting to get some on his anniversary so he made sure to pack condoms. He retrieved one from his suitcase and put the rubber on.

Braelyn was familiar with this position so she was at least mentally prepared. Takashi smacked her ass and upon entry into his wife's pussy, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and a moan that lasted a millisecond came from his lips like a teenage boy's first time jerking off. She felt like heaven on earth.

His strokes started off fast off the bat as the alcohol was finally starting to kick in. He knew he might have drank a little too much because his head started spinning. He smacked her ass and fucked her hard, making her grab the bedpost. Braelyn was a little caught off guard. He's been a little rough before but this was definitely new.

Her ass was clapping against his torso so loudly she knew there was no way the people in the neighboring rooms weren't hearing them. His large hands pressed down on her waist to ensue she couldn't go anywhere as he rammed inside of her. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain and though he's hurt her before in sex, he usually didn't mean it. Now it seemed as if it was his intentions. He was becoming way too rough for her.

"Tee can you slow down?" Braelyn was barely able to say over the slapping of their own skin.

Takashi held onto her hips, forcing his dick through her tight walls. He listened to Braelyn moaning and whimpering at the same time. He knew he was in her stomach because she lost her arch a long time ago and was trying to pull forward to take some inches out.

Instead he leaned down so the front of his body was completely pressed against her back. He put his hands over hers, whispering the nastiest things he could think of. Telling her all the things he wanted to do to her and where all the while deep stroking her hard and rough. Braelyn's body was soon covered in a thin sheet of sweat.

They went at it in the sheets wildly for several minutes with Takashi taking complete control. Time past as they ended up fucking everywhere in the room. They fucked on the bed, on the floor, up against the floor, in the shower and now they were in the living room. Braelyn would never in her life do things like this but she did tell him her body was his for the night and she wanted to keep her word.

By this time Takashi was fully drunk, especially since in their suite they had a mini bar which housed several drinks. They would go toward the tab later but Takashi didn't care. He had to keep the buzz going. He had found more drinks in the mini fridge that he took straight to the head. Braelyn was exhausted and lost how many times she came after the third time. But it seemed like the alcohol was keeping Takashi going like the energizer bunny.

He was laid back on the couch, his dick standing at full attention. They had gone through two condoms already and were now on their third. He wasn't stuttering but his speech was slurred so much he sounded like a victim of Lou Gehrig's disease. "Come...come ride...come sit on me...Brae. On top. You gonna ride me."

Braelyn did as he said, feeling a little weird. She'd never did this position before. She was on top and he could see everything. She felt so exposed. It was the first time she was in control. Takashi was always the dominant one and that's how she liked it to be honest. She sunk onto him slowly, averting her eyes. "Um...you said I'm riding you. So is this position driver style?"

Takashi was so out of his mind half the shit she was saying was incoherent. "Aight sooo...you gonna bounce up and down. Aight? Up, down...not back and forth...you...you gon' break a nigga dick doing that shit...girls think guys like that...that rubbing back and forth shit...but...we don't. Up and down." He said teaching her how to ride in his drunken state.

Braelyn swallowed hard as she followed his instructions. She placed her tiny palms on his chest and began to go up and down like he instructed. She was sure her face was tomato red and she wanted to crawl under a rock and die. It was so embarrassing because she felt really silly. She already knew she didn't like this position. She'd take Fox and Bear over Driver style anyday.

"Don't worry Brae, you probably feel dumb...because you don't know what you're doing..." He said as if he read her mind. "But it's your first time, so don't worry about it...you're doing really good...come down a little harder though."

"O-okay," She said, coming down harder so he could hear their skin touch. Takashi looked like a bobble head the way his head kept rolling around. She was actually riding him good. In his state of ecstasy, he swung his arm out and knocked something onto the floor from the small center table. When he looked it was a pair of small square shaped prescription glasses. He picked it up.

"Maybe it's one of the housekeepers?" Braelyn suggested in a slight moan. Her own body was starting to feel good.

Their room had been cleaned when they came back and they did leave the sign on the knob outside asking for their room to be cleaned, so maybe it was that. Takashi bit his bottom lip as he suddenly opened up the legs of the glasses and extended it toward Braelyn.

"Put these on."

"What?"

"The glasses...I wanna try something."

Braelyn frowned, he was definitely drunk because he wouldn't ask her to put someone else's glasses on her face. Especially because he was not into role play. "Tee those look like prescriptions, they'll hurt my eyes."

"Brae just for a second, please?" Takashi slurred.

Braelyn gave in placed the glasses on her face. She was right as it immediately began to sting her eyes. Everything in the room was blurry and she couldn't see. Takashi pulled her arm making her lean forward. He began doing something to her hair. She had no rubber band but she had enough hair for it to wrap and hold itself. Completely naked, her hair was in a messy bun and she had glasses on her face.

"Now call me Taka."

"What is that?"

Takashi was getting tired of all the questions, "Just the first four letters of my name. Just call me that for a second."

He began kissing her again but Braelyn couldn't shake this feeling inside her. Part of her felt like she's heard this strange name somewhere before. This whole thing was weird but she wanted to make him happy; he'd been taking advantage of the night and she was a little glad he was getting this stuff out his system, because she wasn't sure if she would ever do this kind of stuff again.

Once they broke away from the kiss, Takashi began to pump into her from underneath. Braelyn shut her eyes, feeling him deep inside of her. She couldn't help herself when small whimpers and moans started to come out, she even started to rotate her hips a little. "Taka..." she moaned.

It was like every muscle in his body tightened as he was suddenly ready to cum. Braelyn knew it too because he got harder inside her. She realized he liked the little nickname. She never saw him this turned on before. She took his advice and bounced a little harder, coming up and down on him until their skin clapped against each other's.

"Keep doing that." Takashi said. He felt the build up coming and so did Braelyn in her own body because she moved her hands from his chest to the sheets to couch to grip them in her palms.

Takashi lifted her ass cheeks to plunge deeper. Braelyn quickly buried her head inside his neck, the penetration intense as she moaned uncontrollably. It was like she couldn't control herself. She knew right after she would be embarrassed but right now she didn't care. She didn't care who was hearing her and she didn't care that Takashi knew she was enjoying it.

"Fuck!" Takashi shouted, looking at the glasses on her face as she bounced up and down on his dick.

"Taka..." Braelyn whispered, letting the sexiest whimper slip past her pink lips.

Just like that without warning, Takashi came so hard he had to hold the back of Braelyn's head as he grit his teeth, howling like he was being cut open with a sword. His muscles got super loose and he felt like jello as he released everything inside his body into the condom. It felt like he would never be able to cum again. His sperm leaked out, falling onto his balls and dripping onto the couch, so much of it that it couldn't all fit into the condom.

As soon as they were done, Braelyn took off the glasses feeling the strain on her eyes relieve instantly. Breathing heavily, Takashi pulled her down and kissed her. "Thank you, you're the best."

They laid their, sweaty and sticky for a couple of minutes to gather themselves before heading to the bathroom. Everywhere in the hotel room was a mess but they were leaving tomorrow afternoon anyway so Takashi figured he would let room service do their job. They got into the shower and it was no surprise when they had an extra quickie before washing up. Takashi couldn't seem to keep his hands to himself. They washed from head to toe before finally coming out.

After putting on all their hygiene products, Takashi got dressed in the room while Braelyn got dressed in the bathroom. They brushed their teeth and ended up in bed at 1:03 in the morning. Yet, none of them could sleep right away. Braelyn was in her trusty ankle length nightgown while Takashi wore sweatpants with no shirt.

He laid next to Braelyn with his head on her breasts. Her hair was a little damp since it hadn't dried all the way, but it smelled like cucumbers so Takashi didn't mind. He held one of her hands, playing with her fingers. He could see clearly because they put the lamp on. He looked at the crystals that gleamed on her wedding ring and for a split second he felt a twinge of guilt. He brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed it.

"I had a lot of fun tonight. The casino, dinner...you." He smiled looking up at her. He was still tipsy but he had sobered down after getting his rocks off for what felt like the thousandth time tonight.

Braelyn blushed and looked away but Takashi turned her face back toward him and met her with a kiss. His tongue easily snaked it's way into her mouth. He got between her legs, pressing himself against her core. Braelyn allowed him to take full control as she laid there. When he pulled away he went for her neck right away but Braelyn put her hands on his face, pulling him back up. He loved how innocent she looked.

"We just did it for hours."

Takashi chuckled, "Nah I can't go another round. I'm just kissing you. I can't kiss you now?"

"Oh, I just thought you wanted too because you're so..." She trailed off, not really knowing how to say it.

"Hard?" He said knowing she felt his manhood on her.

"Mmhm." She said.

He smirked. "I was just thinking about when you were calling me Taka earlier. You look really pretty with those glasses on too."

"Oh." Braelyn said. She didn't know why he was so turned on by it; but she much rather the Taka thing then the daddy and mommy titles.

Takashi sighed as he finally rested next to her again. "It's pretty late. I wonder if it's too late to call back home. I wonder what Tee," Then he sucked his teeth and closed his eyes before quickly reopening them. "I mean Bri is doing."

Braelyn's eyes landed on him so fast she surprised even herself. Just that quickly her anniversary was ruined. She had went out of her way to do things she would never do just for this man, and as he laid here, he was thinking about another woman. "You wonder what Toryn is doing? On our anniversary?"

Takashi looked at her as well, these days he'd been calm. Even in their last argument he backed off, figuring he was becoming a new man. "You didn't hear me say Toryn."

"You said I wonder what Tee is doing and then you fixed it to Bri."

"Okay their nicknames rhyme, I meant to say Brielle." Takashi said calmly.

Braelyn was instantly disgusted, she sat up on the bed and put her hands up like he was garbage. "Takashi please get off of me."

Here we go with this shit, Takashi thought to himself. He ignored her and just let his head rest on her lap, he wanted to get some sleep. After losing all that sperm he needed to regroup and Braelyn was fucking it up.

"Sshh. It's one in the morning."

"You keep doing this to me, I can't believe you were thinking about Toryn."

"I wasn't."

"Yes you were."

"I wasn't." He said calmly.

"You were."

"I wasn't."

"Yes you were."

"Aight I was then, now shut the fuck up."

Braelyn was shocked into silence as she just stared at him, not believing what he had just said. Takashi realizing he got silence in return now pissed him off. He didn't even have to look up to know she was crying but when he did, he saw her two hands over her face as she sniffled quietly to herself.

Sucking his teeth, he got off her. "I don't know what the fuck you crying for. You wanted me to say it so I did, now you crying? You keep fucking with me Braelyn! Stop accusing me of having a thing for Toryn! I'm getting tired of this shit!"

He hated people coming at him. It was almost impossible for him to be talked down on and for him not to say anything. He's been allowing it to happen for a while, but he couldn't hold it in anymore. On top of the leftover alcohol in his system he was ready to explode.

"Look at me!" He barked, yanking her hands away from her face. One of his hands held her face so tight he could feel her jawbones. Braelyn was hurt on the inside, but was terrified on the outside. He suddenly looked like a whole other person. "You like this shit?! Huh? You like to see me mad!? Why do you keep picking at me Brae?! Huh? Why do you keep fucking with me? Leave me alone! I said I didn't fucking say it!"

"Takashi you're hurting me!" She cried.

"I tell you I love you everyday! I provide for you every single day! I come home to you every single day! Why do you keep doubting me!"

"Tee you're hurting me!"

"Do I live with Toryn? Am I married to Toryn? Do I fuck Toryn? Why do you keep saying her name? Are you just trying to taunt me?! Are you trying to make fun of me because she was with another nigga? Huh?! Huh? Answer me!"

"Ouch! Tee...please stop!" Braelyn shouted making him finally let up. He roughly let go of her face.

Braelyn jumped up to run to the bathroom the same time Takashi roughly pulled the cover over his head. "Fuckin' buggin'..." He stated angrily..

"I am not bugging! Do not call me an insect!" Braelyn shouted, slamming the bathroom door behind her. She put her hands over her mouth to stop her sobbing.

Takashi tried closing his eyes to get some sleep, but they soon popped open. He laid there, staring at the bathroom door. He could hear Braelyn crying behind it, and as much as she was annoying him, her crying was still getting to him. He knew he couldn't just go to sleep and leave her in there like that.

"Brae open the door baby girl, let me talk to you."

Braelyn sunk to the floor but kept her back to the sink. She wanted to be in full view of the door.

"Baby I'm sorry, you just start this same shit with me all the time. Please come out Braelyn. I love you."

"I don't wanna stay here with you anymore. I know how you are. You're about to start acting crazy and it really scares me. And you're disrespecting me, I want to go home."

He closed his eyes, "I told you I would never hurt you, Brae. Don't be scared just come out. I won't yell and be aggressive. I don't mean to intimidate you. I've been doing a good job of keeping my cool the last few weeks haven't I?"

Braelyn wasn't listening to him, instead she rested her chin on her knees. Her mind wondered off, trying to figure a way out. Then, her mind flashed back to the steamy session they had on the couch. And all of a sudden she put the pieces together. The way he styled her hair. The strange name he wanted to be called. The glasses he made her wear...Toryn. Those were all Toryn's traits.

Braelyn was so hurt, "The glasses?! That stupid name?! You were imagining Toryn the whole time?! Takashi how could you? I hate you!" She shouted. She didn't even mean to say anything, but her chest was burning with pain. It's the angriest she's ever been. All she wanted was the old Takashi back. But it seemed like she would never get him.

"What? Where'd you come up with that? I was not thinking about her. I was just trying to be spontaneous." He said.

Braelyn crawled to the door and twisted her diamond ring around a little. She popped it off and slid it under the door. Takashi barely saw something gleam as it hit his foot. When he saw her wedding ring, he stared at it for a second then glared at the door as if it was her face.

"Word? You take my ring off? So you don't wanna be with me anymore Braelyn? Aight..." He said as complete silence fell.

Braelyn got some tissue and blew her nose. She began fixing herself up hoping he had left the room. The bad thing was she couldn't hear since the floor in the suite was carpeted. He could still be standing there and she wouldn't know. Knowing him he had gotten angry and left the room, though.

Braelyn got the shock of her life when a thunderous boom made dust fall from the ceiling. Takashi began punching the door like it was a punching bag. "Come out here bitch! Imma kill you! I swear to God! Put the fucking ring back on! I hate you, you disrespectful bitch! You not leaving me! I put that on my daughter!"

He was punching the door so viscously, she knew he would get into the room sooner rather than later. She got scared and raced to the door, peeking underneath it. She saw the ring and stuck her fingers out, getting it back. And just like that the noise had stopped.

Takashi looked down when he saw her take it back. He began to blink profusely and click his jaws. A bad feeling formed in the pit of his stomach as he ran off to the side of the bed and threw up. He felt sick to his stomach. If Braelyn ever left him he didn't know what he would do.

Braelyn didn't have the ring on her hand, but she held it in her palm. It was like a bad dream that she wasn't waking up from. She couldn't believe what was happening. Takashi crawled back over to the door, now beginning to sweat. He guessed the alcohol was finally starting to catch up to him.

"Braelyn just open the door, ma. You gonna hide from me? Really? I love you...I just don't want you to be mad at me."

A buzzing came from somewhere in their bedroom and Braelyn wondered if it was her phone. For a second she thought it was the security calling up to complain about the noise, until she realized they wouldn't have her cellphone, they would call the room. Takashi raised up and trekked across the room, grabbing his phone. He plopped down on the bed as he tried to control his breathing.

"What?"

"Takashi?"

He didn't say anything and just let Toryn cry. He was so angry he didn't have the energy to ask what her problem was. So he waited patiently until she gathered herself.

"Laura's dead..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
2.6K 118 5
I won't ever forget about you...about the times we spent together. They were the happiest moments of my life, and I will cherish them for as long as...
230K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...