LITTLE ROSE ➢ K. MIKAELSON...

By FrancisLooney

LITTLE ROSE | ❞ Aurora? No, she isn't exactly human. ❞ ( KLAUS MIKAELSON // THE ORIGINALS ) ( Season 1 - s... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T
P R E L O G U E
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY • ONE
TWENTY • TWO
TWENTY • THREE
TWENTY • FOUR
TWENTY • FIVE
TWENTY • SIX
TWENTY • EIGHT
TWENTY • NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY • ONE
THIRTY • TWO
THIRTY • THREE
THIRTY • FOUR
THIRTY • FIVE
THIRTY • SIX
❤️
:)

TWENTY • SEVEN

7.4K 232 10
By FrancisLooney

Chapter twenty • seven!

There are some things you can only learn in a storm.

KLAUS AND AURORA WERE ENTERING the compound, when she felt the voices in her head, shouting over each other — trying to tell her something.

The hybrid was still walking until he felt an empty space next to him. He turned around and saw her dreamy expression and how she was whispering to herself.

"Are the voices screaming again? Why are you whispering?" He questioned, talking lowly his self.

Rory holded her finger up and shushed him making him raise his brow. "Davina, Marcel, dead, two vampires."

"In a sentence, love. That would help a lot." Klaus deadpanned.

Rory looked worried. "Marcel kidnapped Davina." She breathed out. "Two vampires were killed in the process."

The blue eyed man's face turned irritated. "Of course, why did I even trust him when we told him what sophia deveraux was going to do?"

He huffed, bouncing his leg up and down. "Let's check upstaires for clues, queens first."

The strawberry blonde looked at him blankly for a few seconds. "No time for your sweet talk!"

With that she took of, Klaus following shortly behind her.

Of course, she would still go first because she is queen.

They stood in front of Davina's room. On the other side of the door were two vampires with a hole in their chest. Their heart had been thrown around.

The thousand-year-old kicked the corpses aside and called his snappy sister.

"Rebekah."

"He's taken the girl." Rebekah told Elijah shocked, through the phone.

"Who has?"

"Bloody, bloody Marcel!"

Klaus was pacing around the room. "And you wanted to run off and start a life with this back stabber."

The blonde turned to her brother with wide eyes. "Says the man who was shacking with him not two seconds before all this went down."

The older sibling opened his mouth to retord something back, but got cut off when the weather went very windy.

The white curtains blew back and forth.

Aurora was startled and held the man's hand — putting her head on his upper arm with a shaky sigh.

The hybrid gave a small smile when he saw that she no longer ignored him.

The strawberry blonde blinked, her cheeks flushing a pretty pink when she realized what she did. "I'm still mad... just so you know."

He smiled wider and nodded not believing her. "Well, if your mad, then why are you still holding on to me?"

Rory opened her mouth to answer, but was speechless. "Because..." She raised her brow. "I want to?"

Rebekah rolled her blue eyes and stomped her foot on the ground. "Can you two stop giving each other heart eyes?" She questioned putting pressure on the word stop.

The two lovebirds eyes wided and shook their head wildly as they began to deny.

When the hybrid and banshee came down they saw a crying Hayley and asked her what she had.

The pregnant werewolf answered that she wanted to bring some things to the bayou.

Klaus said she had to come along with them and also picked up a lot, which she also had in her hands.

After Aurora has given a discourse to the brunette that she is pregnant and was not allowed to lift heavy things, she took it herself.

They went to church.

The three supernatural creatures came inside the building. There was a huge storm outside.

She doesn't know how the two arrived dry, because she had become wet from head to toe due to the bad weather.

She was going to turn very sick.

"We still haven't gone through all that you've already provided, Klaus."

Klaus handed the lots to the priester. "Well, this newest bit isn't for me."

Kieran gave the lots to another. "Oh? That's very kind of you."

"Hayley." The brunette informed. "And these people are?"

"I asked father kieran to give them shelter. He suffers from an incessant desire to do good, but now I need you to be useful."

Aurora stepped closer with a little smile on her pink painted lips. "I've predicted that Marcel would take the witch, they disappeared. I assume you don't know where they are?"

Father said a quick 'no' and left to help the others.

The pregnant woman ran a hand through her hair. "These people, they're werewolves, and the priest, he said you donated the food. You're helping them." She questioned, shocked.

The blond man smirked. "They're not your werewolves. They're my clan from very far back. They've fallen upon hard times, and their plights has brought out the philanthropist in me."

Rory chuckled her arms loosly by her sides.

He shrugged. "What can I say? Must be Elijah influence."

"What do you mean your clan?"

The half werewolf turned around to face the full werewolf. "The blood that runs in their veins runs in mine and in our child's."

"This family gets more complicated by the second."

Klaus breathed out and holded Rory's hand. "Listen, Hayley. Word of advice when dealing with Elijah. Don't do as I do. Just apologize." He adviced, seriously.  "He's accomplished in many things, but he's a master of forgiveness."

The strawberry blonde hit the blonde in his stomach.

He held her arm and tilted his head so that he could look at her — since she was a lot smaller.
"Why did you hit me, darling?"

Aurora turned around so she was standing fully for him. "That was actually very nice of you what you did for the werewolves." She complimented.

"So you are no longer angry?" He asked, showing his puppy eyes.

Aurora gave a sloppy smile. "No, not anymore." She shook her head and enveloped him in a hug.

Klaus tensed up, but soon relaxed in her warm embrace, something he wasn't used to.

But was going to be pretty soon.

__________

【 I will explain soon why this book is called 'LITTLE ROSE' and also sorry for a short and boring chapter. I was in surgery yesterday so I'm not feeling to well. 】

Daymara ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
822K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...