Glow In The Dark (B×B) [Book...

By Squidtcyc

"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Epilogue
HELP!!!
Sasunaru book is up!
COVER!!

Chapter 49

5.6K 242 14
By Squidtcyc

Third Person's POV:

Remember those walls I built

Well, baby, they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make a sound

"You ready?" Trisha whispered comfortingly to Ryan as they stood behind the two large doors. Today was the day when Adrian and Ryan finally gets married.

Ryan stood at his spot nervously as he stared worriedly at the doors. 'Behind those doors stands his beloved.' He thought anxiously to himself as he took in deep breaths to calm his jittery nerves.

"Calm down Ryan. Everything will turn out well. I promise okay?" Trisha assured him gently, wrapping her arms around him, bringing him into a relaxing hug. Taking a final deep breath, Ryan hugged her back affectionately before they pulled away slowly.

I found a way to let you win

But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now

"Thanks Mum. For everything."

"It's all worth it for you and Adrian. I love you two so much." Trisha said with a slightly trembling voice as tears flowed down her cheeks in joy. Her boys are finally living their happiness.

"We love you too, Mum." Ryan whispered softly into her ears as he wiped her tears away lightly before giving her one last bone-crushing hug. "I'm ready."

It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you break it

It's the risk that I'm taking

I ain't never gonna shut you out

The doors opened slowly with the music. 'It's time.' Adrian thought to himself, preparing himself internally as he awaited patiently for his soon-to-be husband in a few minutes time. When his eyes finally landed on his lover, he let out a loud gasp internally as his eyes shot wide in surprise.

"He looks stunning." Adrian whispered in awe as he kept his eyes on Ryan for the whole time as he walked down the aisle where Adrian is standing. With his hair styled backwards and his suit, crisp white and fitting, he's someone who you'll think is extremely dashing.

Ryan glanced at the guests around him with a light shade of red on his cheeks as he walked down the aisle, led by Trisha, with all pairs on him solely. These included looks from his colleagues from the police station, his group of teammates, the company's staffs and not to forget, Catherine, Leon and Joseph.

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

Walking to the end of the aisle, Trisha took hold of Adrian's hand with one of her own before taking Ryan's hand in her other. Turning with a warm smile on her face to Adrian, she place Ryan's hand in his gently before cupping both of their hands in hers.

"I'll entrust my son to you, Adrian. Treat him well and promise me that you'll love him forever."

"I will mum. Forever and ever." She nodded in approval before turning to Ryan as tears glistened in her eyes. 'Gosh. Why am I so emotional today?' She questioned herself as she stared deep into Ryan's beautiful pair of eyes, memories of when he was much younger rushed into her mind like a crashing wave. 'They've all grown up well. I'm so proud of them.'

Hit me like a ray of sun

Burning through my darkest night

You're the only one that I want

Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again

But this don't even feel like falling

Gravity can't forget

To pull me back to the ground again

"Please take care of my son, Ryan. Promise to love him even though he may be dense and a little childish at some times?" She said jokingly with a light chuckle as Ryan nodded truefully at her.

"Of course." Ryan gave her a reassuring smile as tears leaked out from Trisha's eyes, rolling down her cheeks once again.

Knowing that they'll treat each other well, she patted the top of their hands tenderly before releasing them and walking over to a side as Ryan and Adrian turned towards the priest with their hands still interlinked.

Feels like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you break it

The risk that I'm taking

I'm never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

*skipping to the vows*

Adrian stared deep into Ryan's eyes while holding his hands delicately in his own. He couldn't believe it. He's dream is finally going to come true after so long. He's finally getting married to the one he loves.

"Ryan, ever since you walked into my life, I knew that you're the one. I've spent most of my time with you till now and I want to spend even more time with you from today onwards. I want to have a family with you, watch our children grow up slowly with you and stay with you till the very end. I'll say that I vow to stay with you till death do us apart but that's too cliche. I'll vow to stay with you even after our life on earth.

I promise to still love you and be by your side in the other world and to never let your hand go even during the toughest time. You brought light to my life. You glow brightly in the dark, showering me with love and care which filled up my unknown empty shell in me. I love you Ryan, so so much and I vow to make you the happiest man in your life."

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

Ryan felt himself tearing up at Adrian's heart-warming speech as he hid back a sob. He've never seen Adrian so serious and sincere ever before. Adrian slowly lifted his hand up to Ryan's cheek, caressing it gently as he wiped away the tears which were streaming down his face unknowingly.

"Adrian, I thank you so much. You've been in my life ever since I've given hope on it. I lost my family when I was given away but was then given another family who loved me so much. You gave me warmth, kindness, affection and most importantly, your love. You always made me feel like I'm important and needed and you never fail to make me smile everyday even when times are down.

I love you Adrian. I do not show it much but I love you from the bottom of my heart. You filled up the large hole in my heart and I want to say, thank you. I love you so much and I swear to do my part to make you the happiest man in your life too."

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

Halo, halo

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby, I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

"Please exchange rings." The priest announced as They took the wedding bands from a flowergirl. Slipping the band onto Ryan's finger, Adrian went back to staring into Ryan's eyes while Ryan slipped on Adrian's one onto his finger.

"I promise..." Adrian started but was cut off by Ryan who completed his sentence without hesitation, like he knew what Adrian was going to say.

"To love you forever and ever."

"I hereby announce Adrian Black and Ryan Black to be husband and husband. You may kiss-" Without needing the priest to say more, Adrian pressed his lips against Ryan's, roughly yet lovingly at the same time.

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

I can feel your halo (halo) halo

I can see your halo (halo) halo

"I love you, Ryan."

"I love you too, Adrian."

They smiled warmly at each other as they rested their foreheads against each others, embracing the warmth radiating from their loved one. 'He really is the glow in my dark.' They thought contentedly as cheers rang out in the air, accompanied with party poppers. Soon the first dance started as the couple was invited to the dance floor.

"May I?" Adrian held his hand out gentlemanly as Ryan place his hand into his gladly.

"Let's."

Their wedding bands ^

Ryan's suit ^

Adrian's suit ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 15K 28
One was a nerdy chess player. The other was an outspoken jock. But they both had a secret. A secret they unknowingly shared. Until one day it came o...
1.6M 58.6K 36
"Do you sit in sugar?" I asked casually as I stared at his back muscles. "No. Why? " His muscles rippled with every move he made, making me drool in...
614K 21.6K 30
"Wait, you're gay?" I asked in confusion, scratching the back of my head. "Well duh. How oblivious are you?" "Well, I guess I'm pretty dumb, but my...
2M 80.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...