My Alpha Mates✔️

By kas_174

*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the sa... More

•Prolouge•
Characters
(1) It all started as a child...
(2) I'll carry you
(3) I'm fine. Really.
(4) With you, I'll go anywhere
(5) worst brother ever
(6) Please come home
(7) Wolf?
(8) New Mexico
(9) You Promised us, you promised me
(10) This could wake her up
(11) I hate witches
(12) They're gone
(13) Play toys
(14) Not thinking straight
(15) Day 1 out of 5
(16) 2/5 Taking the dosage?
(17) Bubbas been bad...
(19)⚠️ Loved
Note
(20) After
(21) Luna Ceremony pt. 1
(22) Luna Ceremony pt. 2
(23) ⚠️ Nonstop baby making
(24) •Today• (pt.1)
(25) 4 months too long
(26) Happy birthday to you...
(27) Everything is Different
(28) Changes
(29) Pregnant and Sick
(30) Witches Curse
(31) Quinton Leo Michelson
(32) •Epilouge•
(33) Extra Chapter (1)
Authors Note/New Books??

(18) Open arms

36.2K 974 116
By kas_174

This is what Sam looks like after she gets her powers.

*unedited*
(1-31-18)

Sam's POV

They all stare at me like I am some sort of mysterious creature. I feel so different and I look different. Macy feels stronger. "Sam?" My mother asks. I nod. "I- you- wow. You look so different."

"I feel different," I state.

"Sammy!!!!" Avery screams. She comes running at me. I open my arms and she jumps in them. I twirl her around. "You finawy awake!"

"I am. How has my favorite princess been?" I ask.

"I was sad," she frowns. "You didn't want to play with me."

"I wanted to play with you, but I had to... sleep. I also went to school to learn some tricks."

"Tricks?" Tony asks.

I nod and set Avery down. I grab a glass of water and set it on the counter. I close my eyes and breathe. I open my eyes and focus. The water lifts up and forms into a ball. I guide it over Kole's head and drop it.

"Oops?" I chuckle. "I guess I'm not that good yet."

Everyone else laughs except for Kole. "Why not Blake?" He asks standing.

I shrug biting my lip. Honestly I have no control of my powers. Macy does. While I close my eyes she takes control. She can take control of my human form now, but only when I allow her to.

"Maybe I should try fire?" Blake freezes and Kole starts laughing. "I'm kidding," I joke. He somewhat relaxes. "Maybe."

Kole starts stalking towards me. "You said you've forgiven us, so why are we still getting tortured?"

"This," I point to his wet self, "is not torture. And I forgive you, but Macy has not."

"What can we do to make Macy change her mind?" Blake asks. He also stands up and stalks toward me.

I barely hear the Alpha and Luna tell everyone to leave. I barely see them leave. I can feel my heart beating faster and I see the boys lustful eyes. "Stop being an ass," I state.

"We know we messed up, but we never meant to hurt you," Kole says. "We searched for you, but Ryan found you first. We are so sorry."

By now they are standing in-front of me. I look into Kole's eyes. "Why are they back?" I whisper.

"They thought they could get together with us," Blake says.

""Where are they now?" I ask.

"They left as soon as you ran off. They haven't passed border patrol, so they're still on pack territory," Kole says. "They are not going to come near us."

"Sam..." Blake says. "We love you so much."

I look at them shocked. Why do they want me still? They are just going to notice I'm not worthy of being a Luna. "I-"

"You don't have to say anything," Kole says. "We just wanted to let you know."

I nod.

Kole's POV

I open my arms and walk towards Sam. I hug her and let me tell you, it feels so good to have her in my arms. I see Blake hug her from behind and kiss her neck. I hear her gasp and bury her head deeper into my chest.

"You don't know how badly I want to mate with you," Blake says. I can tell he is fighting with his wolf. "It feels so good to hold you and not be fighting."

I feel her nod. "What is my family still doing here?" She mumbles into my chest.

"They are going to be apart of the pack," I say slowly. I feel her tense up. "They want to start over Sam. They never knew how much they hurt you."

"Why don't they just go home? I want nothing to do with them anymore..."

"Princess... they really want to start over. I've never seen brothers so heartbroken before. They love you to death. They want to have a sibling bond with you. We have a bond with Avery and it's a bond that nobody else can have," Blake says kissing her neck again.

"How am I supposed to have a decent conversation with you two hugging and kissing me?" She asks.

"We could keep talking..." I drag.

"Or... we could keep kissing you," Blake finishes. "It's up to you."

"What If I don't know what I want?" She asks.

"Sweetheart," I start. "Make up your mind before we do what we want to do."

"And what is it you want to do?" She asks.

I groan by her ear. I bit her ear lobe. "It's not nice to tease."

"But I like teasing," she says jumping up and down. Both Blake and I groan. I put my hands on her shoulders and stop her. "Oops?" She asks innocently. "I guess I should leave you all alone to handle things."

She goes to leave but I grab her wrist. "You should finish what you started," I state.

She bites her lip again and I try not to lose it. "I didn't mean to rub my as* all over your-"

We both groan. "Princess," Blake grits. "Stop."

"But What If I don't want to?"

"Then you are going to fix our problem," I state.

"I think you all can finish it by yourself. I mean. I didn't mean to jump up and -"

"That's. It." I grit. I bring her towards me and kiss her with urgency. She kissed back and tangled her hands in my hair. She gives it a little tug which earns her a groan. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

Blake kisses her neck and shoulders. She breaks the kiss and we are both panting. I rest my forehead against hers. After a couple of seconds she jumps down. "I'll see you boys later," she waves goodbye and runs up the stairs. She knows that we both have a hard on.

Blake leans against the counter, his head resting in his hands. "One day I am going to have her against every single piece of this furniture and I'll be the one teasing her," he grunts.

"I'll take the guest bathroom," I say walking away.

Blake's POV

She's such as tease. She's my princess, but she is a mean tease. I'm standing in a cold ass shower trying to calm my body off. She should be illegal.

I finish my shower and walk into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I see Sam on the bed reading a book. "Wacha readin'" I ask.

She looks up and her eyes roam my body. I see her gulp and look down embarrassed. "The fault in our stars. It's one of my favorites," she explains. I believe I have found my way of teasing Sam. I walk over to the bed and sit down beside her. "Don't you think you should put some clothes on?"

I shake my head. "I believe this is fair for all the teasing you do," I say. "And besides, I can let my boys breathe."

She shakes her head laughing. "Before the pack started beating me, that's all my brothers would say. 'I have to let them breathe," she laughs at the memory. "Mom would get so mad at them, because I was still little."

"Tell me about your childhood," I say.

She puts down her book, "what do you want to know?"

She spends the next hours telling Kole and I about her childhood. All the happy memories made her smile and laugh. She even told us about her 3rd grade kiss, which earned a growl from Kole and I, she just laughed it off like it was nothing.

I stayed in my towel and Kole in his boxers. She blushed a little at the beginning, but she soon got use to it. "What about you?" She asks. "Tell me your childhood."

We tell her about the prank we pulled on my dad and his beta and gamma. We told her the day Avery was born and how mom cursed at us for being to loud. She eventually laid her head on my shoulder and feel asleep. Kole feel asleep in Sam's lap.

Things are back on track.

AN: over 550 views. Thank you so much❤️🐼

I know my updating schedule is really off. I'm trying not to let the updating gap go over 2-3 days. And I started to notice that my chapters are shorter than usual so I am going to try to fix that.

Thanks for the support. ❤️🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 21.5K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
402K 7.9K 21
(Yo this story is really crusty and I promise I am working in editing it - some characters may different as well as the plot line but like I cringe e...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
1M 24.4K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...