He Found Me

By MissNautica

WARNING: This story is suitable for MATURE (18+) readers! *~*~*~*~* When soul mates find and fall in love wi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Description

45.7K 901 45
By MissNautica

WARNING: This story is suitable for MATURE (18+) readers! 

*~*~*~*~*

When soul mates find and fall in love with each other, they live happily ever after. That was what Prince Nathaniel Vaughan believed in until his soul mate ran away from him. As a consequence, he became a monster, killing every being in sight while searching for her. 

Five years later, he found Emily Florence. Claiming that she was his runaway soul mate, Prince Nathaniel was distraught to find that she was not what he was hoping her to be.

It is a story filled with mystery, humour, betrayal, and, most importantly, love.

*~*~*~*~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 328K 57
[edited version of Doctor for the Mafia] Ila Archer was a doctor working at one of the best hospitals in New York. She loses her license and ability...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
7.3M 296K 48
For years, Lilith “Lily” McDermott was kept in the dark from the McDermott family secret. Now, her estranged father has asked that she join him on an...