Different

By PopireneWrites

Your name is Lauren you haven't looked at a boy since the 1st grade. You thought pretty much boys had germs... More

First day
The party part 1
The party p.2
Party part 3
A New leaf
What happens now?
Heather
The game
Oh no
Are you okay?
I can't
A new day
Not so happy ending after all!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16- Broken

First day part 2

17 1 0
By PopireneWrites

I hear a knock on the girls bathrooms door *knock*
?- hey this is my first time being a guide and my student ran away! I'm not sure if that's normal?
L- I'm so sorry I've just been distant from human beings, they scare me!
We both giggle!
?- hey by the way I'm Colby, I'm in the same grade as you, and it turns out we have 3 periods together!
L- oh hi Colby I'm Lauren the most introverted person you'll meet in your whole entire life!
C- oh I believe
L- and I already hate you!
We chuckle
Heather I heard was literally the devil but in girl form!
Heather walks over towards Colby and I.
H- oh Hey Colby, your looking good today did you get a hair cut?
C- No? I can't talk Heather, I'm Lauren here's guide today and I have to show her around!
H- oh ok let me just borrow her for 2 minutes
C- uh ok
Heather grabs my arm and drags me a far enough distance where Colby can't hear us. This can't be good.
H- By the way Colby's mine stay away for him or all make your life a living nightmare.
She slapped me making sure Colby couldn't see I looked at her and shoved her shoulder with mine and ran away from all of them. The bell rang and we started first period!
I only had three periods with Colby how bad could this be?
Fast forward->
4th Period
Ok I was wrong this is pretty bad I sat right next to him, Oh god help me I don't want to die.
C- Why did you leave I barely started on the tour?
L- um... I-I just had to leave, because..... 1st period was starting, YUP!
C- oh ok, maybe another time!
L- Nah, I'm okay!!
Fast forward—->
The other periods were fine Colby didn't say a word to me and we weren't seated close to each other.... at all. I started to like him a bit but I'm not getting in the way of Heathers love interest or whatever. I got home and automatically ran upstairs and crashed face first into my bed giving out a big groan. Why must school be so hard on MY FIRST DAY THIS IS RIDICULOUS I have to get Heather off my tail and the only way to do that is avoiding Colby and as my mom always says tomorrows a new day.... maybe not a good one..... but a new one.

Hope you enjoyed the story make sure to vote and leave a comment on how you liked this part if not leave a suggestion! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...