Bonnie & Clyde

By baddana

Things won't ever be the same... Maybe she'll end up falling in love with someone she never thought would com... More

Mafia
1
2
3
4
the real 6

5

362 21 4
By baddana

"We got a new addition to the team I heard!"

I was getting out of the shower as I heard the voices of Chris's friends downstairs.

"Is she hot man? Does she have a dude cause... I don't mind giving it a shot!" More unfamiliar voices spoke in unison filled with laughter and sarcasm.

"Nah man... she's mine. And no shots at her please, I don't need thirsty ass niggas running her off. Be polite and act like you got some damn sense."

I listened closely as I heard Chris mention that I was his girl.
Not to mention how hard I was blushing and I hadn't even went downstairs to greet them yet.

I put on my blue floral dress and pulled my hair into a ponytail:

As I made my way down the stairs, suddenly everyone stopped talking.

It was like watching rain deer get caught in headlights... Quite amusing I might add.

"Uhm..." I coughed awkwardly.
"Is there any reason why you all look like you got hit by a bus?" I giggled.

Chris looked up at me in awe, as if he's never seen before.

We all know this nigga was playing ispy before he even met me.

I rolled my eyes and embraced him tightly, taking in the scent of his cologne.

I felt his hands lower down my back and caress my hips.

"Well this is Robyn." He said as he cleared his throat.

Well! The guys met Robz!

Tell me 🤔

How would you react if you were introduced to Rihanna?

What is it that you guys want? Any suggestions?

See ya in the next chapter!
-Ana 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...