I'm In The Naruto World

By LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... More

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Bell Test
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
Forest of Death
The Festival
Attack on the Leaf
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Untitled Story Part
He Comes Back
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
A Death of Someone Close
What the hell
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
Damn it Naruto
War Part 1
War Part 2
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
My Travels Part 2
Chapter 33

The six tails

486 20 3
By LightWolf46

-A Few Weeks Later-

Sora POV

Me, Sakura, Naruto, Said and Yamato run out of the gates to help a princess because of a peace treaty.

I put my hands together as I run and search at the same time.

"Find anything?" Yamato asks me.

"Yeah. This way." We run to an area where we see an old guy nearly dead on the ground. "Sakura." I say to her and she nods and starts healing him.

I feel a jinchuriki's chakra and I look in that direction immediately. "I'm going on ahead."

"Alright we will let you know if we learn anything." Yamato says to me.

I nod to him and I get up. I run towards the chakra only to fine bubbles coming at me. "Bubbles?" I jump up and over them and I hit a tall guy in a blue kimono thing upside the head. "Nice to meet you too."

"Sir Utakata." A girl with dirty blonde hair says next to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "I think I have met the rest of the Jinchuriki that haven't been taken by the Akatsuki." I shrug. "Hmm." I feel an evil type aura on the girls back and my eyes widen slightly.

"Who are you?" The guy I hit asks me.

"Sora Kimiki. Before you try to hurt me I mean no harm at all. I'm just here because I wanted to make sure that there was another Jinchuriki left. So now that makes Killer Bee, Naruto and she said your name is Utakata?" I ask him.

"So you aren't here to take me back to my village?" Utakata asks me.

"No I'm on a completely different mission than my usual rouge hunting." I walk ahead and I turn around to face them. "Anyway I have to find a few ninja who I need to take care of." I jump up into the tree and I look around for a second before I spot them.

I appear in front of a weird looking guy who is bald on the front and I punch him into the ground. "Pretty boy is next." I appear in front of him, shocking him and I punch him into the ground. I punch the other two in the ground and I back flip down in front of them.

They stand up glaring at me.

I smirk. "You didn't even realize I got past the four of you guys. And you call yourself ninja. Anyways if you would kindly just go ahead and drop dead, you would save me from using chakra on you guys." I say to them.

"Not a chance girly." The bald forehead guy says to me with a smirk.

"Shut up baldy." I say to him and he growls. I do really fast hand signs. "Mimicry." My eyes turn red. I do more hand signs. "Storm." It starts raining and thundering. Lighting strikes on baldy and fries him. "Alright, anyone else?" I ask and they grab baldy and take off with scowls. I smirk and release my jutsu's.

"Wow she's strong." The dirty blonde haired girl says a little ways behind me.

I look in the bingo book for baldy and he's not in there. "Eh, whatever." I turn around. I feel a peircing gaze on my back. I ignore it as I walk to Utakata and the girl. "Anyways you guys should keep moving. And six tails be careful, the Akatsuki is gathering Jinchuriki and sucking their tailed beasts out of them, killing the Jinchuriki." I say to him and his eyes widen.

"How did you know I was a Jinchuriki in the first place?" Utakata asks me.

"You have two chakra's that's why. Ones orange, the tailed beast chakra and ones blue, your normal chakra. Also 3 of my friends are Jinchuriki except one is dead because of the akatsuki." I walk ahead of them and I jump into a tree.

"SORA." I hear a bit ways away.

I sigh. "And it didn't take long for Naruto to get here did it?" I turn around.

"Can you give me any details on the Akatsuki since you seem to know a lot about them?" Utakata asks me.

"Their supposed leader has the rinnegan, like the sage of six paths, I already took care of four of their members. Deidara, Sasori, Hidan and Kakuzu. There is five if them left since Orochimaru left the Akatsuki some time ago. One is Itachi Uchiha another is Kisame and I forgot his last name. I call him fish sticks because I don't even remember his name half the time. Anyways then there is a girl made of paper and the last one has a double personality one is good and looks like he eats plants, the other is bad looks like he eats human remains." I say to Utakata and the girls eyes widen. "They are strong and the only reason why I haven't taken them down yet is because of that reason."

"So taking them on all at once is a bad idea?" The girl asks me.

I sit on the branch. "Basically. I was lucky I had my antidote when I fought Sasori. Hidan was a strong insane locco guy, he would have been impossible to beat alone because he was/is immortal and has been buried in the Nara forest. Kakuzu well I'm not going into that one or the one with Deidara." I say to them.

"Finally caught up with you." Sai says to me as he jumps on my branch. "Could you slow down next time?" He asks me.

"No. Besides you guys are just slow. Now have you guys found anything out? Or did I go on ahead for nothing?" I ask him.

Sai smiles at me while Naruto yells in my ear.

I growl and I hit Naruto upside the head making him fly into the tree across from us. "Don't yell in my ear or your gonna get hurt." I say to him.

"Sorry, forgot." Naruto says then jumps down to the girl and Utakata.

"Hey where's Sakura?" I ask them.

"Back with the old man." Sai says to me.

"At least he's safe." I stand up and I jump down.

"Wait are you here to take the forbidden jutsu?" The girl asks us.

"The forbidden what now? No we aren't here for that." I show the metal plate on my sleeve. "I'm a Leaf Shinobi. I'm just here to help otherwise the elders in our village will yell at me." I say to them with a shrug.

"Now that your here I can leave. I've fulfilled my debt that I owe now." Utakata says to us.

I stare at him confused. "You shouldn't leave a group when the Akatsuki are after your beast six tails." I say to him.

"I'm a rouge. Your a Rouge Hunter, I can't stay." Utakata says to me.

I just shrug. "Fine I'll leave and you stay. I get to go back to the village early." I say to him.

"Sora." Yamato says to me.

"What I'm serious. Even though I have to deal with Umi and Lee and the elders and who else?" I ask and Naruto just shrugs. "Alright I'm heading back."

"Lady Tsunade maybe?" Yamato says to me.

I freeze and I sweat nervously.

"There are only two things she's afraid of. Zombies and Lady Tsunade's glare." Naruto says to them.

"Its your funeral." Yamato says to me.

"On second though I have a better idea." I do a few hand signs. "Wind Style: Bind." I bind Utakata with indestructible ropes of air. "There, now he can't leave and I don't have to face Lady Tsunade's glare. Win Win." 

Yamato sighs. "Leave it to Sora to think of a way to get out of her own ideas." 

"Let me go." Utakata says to me.

"Sir Utakata." The girl says worriedly.

I make the release sign. "Release." The air ropes disperse. "Happy now."

Utakata just ignores me and everyone but him and the girl back away from me. I smack him upside the head so hard he flies. I smirk.

"Sir Utakata." The girl says and looks where he flew worriedly.

I raise an eyebrow. "Hey Yamato, do you feel that?" I ask him.

Yamato sighs. "I'm pretty that's the bond of the two. Utakata seems to be like her teacher. You know teacher and student." 

"And how would I know that bond? I'm a loner. I taught myself remember?" I ask him and Naruto and Sai look at me shocked.

"You mean the strongest person on our team, never had a Master?" Sai asks shocked.

I smile. "No one can master me, I'm my own person. Not even Lady Tsunade can master me fully." I say to them.

Yamato sweat drops. "Kakashi sempai was right. You are one of a kind." Yamato looks like he wants to say something else but stops.

"Kakashi-Sensei told you right?" I ask him.

"Told Captain Yamato what?" Naruto asks me.

"The only people who know more about my past more that anyone would be Lady Tsunade, Shizune or Kakashi-Sensei. Don't bother them about it though." I say to him.

"So you have to remain a mystery to us?" Naruto asks me.

I smile at him. "Yes. Anyways." I turn to the girl. "You must be Lady Hotaru." I say to her.

She looks at me shocked. "How did you?"

I hold up a picture of her. "Lady Tsunade gave me this since I would easily forget about my mission if I was distracted by something." I say to her with a smile.

"You get distracted to easily Sora and Shikamaru and Neji can prove it to." Sai says to me.

"I suppose your here to take me to my hidden village?" Hotaru asks us.

"Yeah." Yamato says to her.

"I don't need help I can get there myself." Hotaru says to us stubbornly.

I just shrug. "You heard the girl." I jump up into the tree behind me and the others follow. We come up with a plan as we follow her.

I stand next to Sai as Naruto blocks his slugs. I laugh quietly as Sai takes his signs the wrong way.

"Does he want bigger?" Sai asks me.

I nod and Sai creates a giant slug and drops it on Naruto.

Naruto freaks out and throws the slug as far as possible.

I nearly fall out of the tree but Sai holds onto my arm before I fall. "Thanks."

Sai smiles at me.

I get back up on the branch and I watch them. The others follow while I stay back. I see Sai give me a strange look and I do a few hand signs.

"Water Style: Water Wall." I slam my hand on the ground and a wall of water comes up behind me and blocks all ways to the village.

"Damn it." I hear a few voices say farther down the wall from me.

I smirk. "Earth Style: Earth quake." The earth rumbles then splits in two underneath them and closes up over the. I walk up the side of the water wall and I stand on top of it looking down towards the village and I release the water wall as I jump down. I run towards the village in a flash and I catch up with the others.

I see the villagers surround us and I keep my hand away from my Katana's handle as I look at them.

They seem to be glaring at Hotaru and me?

Hotaru's uncle comes out to greet her.

I feel something off with the aura here and my hand reaches to the handle of my Katana. I hold it as I look around.

"Sora?" Hotaru asks me.

"Yes Lady Hotaru?" I ask her.

"Do you trust them? I've heard you can sense Aura's and read Chakra's." Hotaru says to me.

I hit Naruto upside the head and he laughs nervously. "I'm gonna stay close so don't worry." I say to her and she nods.

"Sora we have to head back to the village." Yamato says to me.

"I'm just making sure I can trust them with her. Lady Tsunade would kill me if she were to get hurt." I say to him and he nods.

"Fine." Yamato says and him and the others leave.

I follow Hotaru with my hand on the handle of my katana.

We get to a spare room and Hotaru's uncles place and we stand inside and I immediately sense the door on the outside being locked and I growl silently and I stand in front of Hotaru with my katana out.

"What is it?" Hotaru asks me.

The door opens to reveal the four I fought.

"The mother of hell is here too." Baldy says with a smirk.

"And the king of being beat up by me is also here." I say to him and he glares at me. "Duck." I say to Hotaru and she ducks as I swing my Katana.

The four of them hold up their hands in defense when in reality the door behind up breaks to pieces.

"Run." I say to Hotaru and she nods and runs into the forest while I follow her with the four behind us.

"Sora how are we supposed to evade them?" Hotaru asks me.

I turn on my heel and I stop, facing the four chasing us. "Ok dumbass's I really want to kick some ass and you guys are interrupting my mission of protecting Lady Hotaru. So if you have any last words say them now." 

"As if you can take on the four of us." Pretty boy says with a smirk.

"Ever heard of Sora Kimiki the Rouge Hunter?" I ask them with a smirk. "If you haven't then look in the bingo book and see for yourself." I say to them and they look through a bingo book.

The four of them look at the bingo book then at me, then back at the book, then at me, then the book, then me, then the book, then me. They back away from me paling.

"Sorry we don't plan on returning to our village anytime soon." They run away like cowards.

I laugh as I watch them.

"Wow you must be really strong if they run away with their tails between their legs." Hotaru says to me as she watches them run.

"I just have a habit of returning rouges to their Kage." I say to her as we walk.

"HOTARU, SORA." I hear ways behind us.

I sigh. "There goes the peacefulness of the forest. OVER HERE." I yell back at them.

They run over to find not a scratch on us and Yamato sighs in relief.

"Thank goodness Lady Hotaru is safe." Yamato says in relief.

I just huff and turn away from him.

"You don't ignore Sora. It just leads to death." Sai says from experience.

"Sora can take care of herself." Naruto says in Yamato's defense.

I clench my fist and growl. "DUMBASS'S." I turn around I punch the them and they roll through some tree's. "Way to look out for a team member. Teammates my ass." I mutter the last part.

"And this is why I don't ignore her." Sai says sweat dropping, nervously.

I huff and I ignore Naruto and Yamato.

"Because she ignores us right back." Sai says completing his sentence.

"Hotaru stick with these guys. I've have no reason to be on this mission now that they are back. Sai your in charge. Yamato you have been demoted to being a normal Jonin with Sai in charge." I say to them.

"You can't do that, I'm the one in charge of this team." Yamato says to me.

I shrug. "And?" I ask him as I walk away from them. "Bye Lady Hotaru and Sai."

"Why can't you stay?" Hotaru asks me.

I turn my head to smile at her. "As much as I hate to admit it, these guys are strong when they work together, even stronger than me. Besides Sakura out of all of them is the strongest and Naruto the weakest."

"HEY, I'M STRONGER THAN YOU SORA BELIEVE IT." Naruto yells at me.

"Was that a buzz in my ear?" I ask ignoring Naruto. "Anyways I'm leaving." 

"Alright I'll tell you what happened on the mission when we get back." Sai says to me.

I nod. "Alright, Lady Hotaru stick with them, they'll protect you with their lives because it's their mission to." I say to her and she nods. I run back to the Leaf Village in a matter of hours and I slow down to a stop, instead of stopping immediately.

I walk to the Hokage office with my hands in the pockets of my leggings. I walk in.

"Sora?" Shizune asks me.

"You never finish a mission with Team Kakashi. What is it this time that made you leave?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"Sai is the only decent person in that group who actually made sure I was ok after confirming Lady Hotaru was ok." I say to her.

"And that's the reason you left?" Shizune asks me in disbelief.

"I see why she left. I would have as well. You don't just hurt a girl's feelings like that by ignoring her. That jus sets off her temper." Lady Tsunade says with a smirk.

"Anyways did you want me to do anything since I'm here?" I ask Lady Tsunade.

"No you can go." Lady Tsunade says waving me off.

I walk out and to the hot springs. I sit in the hot springs nude as I relax.

"Hey its Sora." 

I look over to see Ten-Ten and Hinata.

I stare at them confused. "Eh? Did you want me for something?" I ask them as they swim over.

"Are you relaxing? Is your guard actually down?" Ten-Ten asks surprised.

"Eh? No for either of those questions." I say to her and she pouts.

"You never relax Sora-Chan." Hinata says to me.

"That's not fair. I never see Sora relaxing. She's always tense or on guard." Ten-Ten whines.

I laugh. "Fine I was relaxing and my guard was down some, if that makes you feel any better." I say to her with a grin.

"Really? You mean it?" Ten-Ten asks me.

I nod and she and Hinata hug me.

"Yay." The bother of them say in my ears.

After a couple days I feel Utakata's chakra spike then go down a lot as Naruto and everyone else in Team Kakashi enters the village.

"So now its down to Naruto and Killer Bee." I say while looking out the window of my apartment, from my couch.

Someone knocks on the door and I reluctantly get up and answer. "Oh hello Konohomaru, Moegi and Udon. Did you guys want something?" I ask them bending down to their level.

"We want to know about how you capture all those rouges and take them back to their village. We were gonna put it in the academy newsletter." Udon says to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Nothing about Naruto?" I ask them.

"I mean if Naruto is included then we will put the story in there." Konohomaru says to me.

I flick their metal leaf sign on their village head bands. "Naruto isn't included but if it wasn't for him proving me wrong multiple times I wouldn't be a Rouge Hunter." I say to them with a small smile.

"That hurt." They say to me with a pout but then get interested with what I said. "How did Naruto prove you wrong Big Sister Sora?" They ask me.

I sit down with them in front of me. "Well when we were Genin, I was put on squad 7, I of course didn't like it since I was stuck with a loud mouth, an annoying fan girl and an emo duckass. I just didn't like hardly anyone back then for my trust issues. Then when we got sent on a mission to protect the bridge builder Tazuna, he was a moron but he did help us. There was this boy he was around 6 maybe 7, he was a total brat and told us we would die by the hands of a guy named Gato I think." I shrug. "Gato was a small guy with a long deadly shadow. Naruto back then wasn't as strong as he is now and I was the one who did a lot of fighting along with Kakashi-Sensei, back then I called him Kaka-Baka. Naruto was able to talk a rouge named Zabuza Momochi, down and get him to cry. I on the other hand didn't believe in Hero's and I still don't because of my past. Naruto proved me and Inari wrong on that mission by helping defeat Gato. Even though he was able to change Inari, it took him a while to actually change me to a point." I say to them.

"You left out all the details. What did brother Naruto say and do on the mission you guys were on?" Konohomaru asks me.

"I could go into detail but Naruto is in the village so go ask him about the Tazuna guarding mission himself." I say to them.

"Your just trying to get rid of us because your to lazy to actual explain what he did." Konohomaru says to me.

"Come on Konohomaru, Sora can detect chakra and she said Brother Naruto is in the village with Sister Sakura, so lets go ask them about it." Moegi says to him with a smile.

"RIGHT." Konohomaru yells and the three of them run off.

I stand up and I walk out of my apartment. I close and lock the door to my apartment and I walk about town.
________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.2K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
41K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
9.4K 481 35
"I had a brother but he died 5 years ago... Funny you look just like him..." He left soon after our parents died and now he wants to come back in my...
4K 85 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...