Be Mine?? [Hoseok x Reader] ✔️

By j0ychrjs

❝ Why can't you just date me already?! ❞ ❝ Excuse me? ❞ He leans in closer to me. ❝ Be mine?? ❞ Started: 3.12... More

before you read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
KIM JONGHYUN
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
TAE TAE DAY
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG HOSEOK ILY
Chapter 22
happy birthday yoongi
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
hello.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Extra chapter
hello from 10th june 2021

Chapter 19

5.2K 201 175
By j0ychrjs

Thanks for 1k btww ❤️❤️

Your Pov

Hoseok drove us to a gallop stable. As we stopped outside I could see a few horses being ridden around inside the area clearly by some unprofessionals. They looked scared and uncomfortable. I started to get nervous too. Hoseok made me step out of the car and we walked into the stable to a small hut like thing that was actually a reception desk.

"Hey Ji, two horses for maybe 20 minutes?" Hoseok smiled at the receptionist, apparently named 'G'.

"Hoseok-ah. Hello. I haven't seen you for a while now, how you been?" She smiled back and gave him two helmets with a small sticky note with two single digit numbers on it. "And this is...?" she looked at me.

"She's my girlfriend," he smiled and pulled me closer to him. "And I have been doing very well. Thanks by the way." He said taking the two helmets and note walking to the gate beside the hut and entering the stable. "That's my old friend, she has been volunteering here for 2 years now. I knew her 2 years before as my dad's colleague's daughter." I made an 'o' shape with my mouth. Hoseok chuckled, "You didn't think she was my ex or something right?"

"Lmao no," I laughed.

"Who says 'L. M. A. O' like letter by letter?"

"Me." He nodded.

We walked to another reception counter and Hoseok handed the guy the piece of paper. He walked out through the back door of the counter and came back out about 2 minutes later with two brown horses, one with a blond mane and tail and the other with red. Hoseok took the rein of both horses and walked with them to the galloping area (lmao idk what's it called).

"You can take Ruby, she's easier to handle, I'll take Oakley," Hoseok moved the red-maned one towards me in front of a step stool and beckoned me to climb on as his hands were on my waist supporting me.

I slowly placed my feet in the stirrup but immediately placed my feet back on the stool turning around and face Hoseok.

"You know, I never said I liked to ride horses. I just like them. I have never ridden on them! Im too scared to! What if I get smashed by these beautiful creatures?" I whispered to Hoseok.

He chuckled, "Don't worry. Just follow Cheong hyung's instructions," He lifted me up onto the horse, me biting my lip in nervousness. "I'll be riding behind you." He walked to his horse getting on. The Cheong guy then held onto Ruby's reins and guided me around the perimeter of the stable, correcting me now and then.

"Sit up straight,"

"Relax your arms,"

"You can put your hand down," I took a deep breath in and tried to obey.

"You know what? Just calm down and relax your body, you ain't gonna die or break a bone under this horse," he said. I chuckled awkwardly and took another breath in and relaxed. He slowly let go of the reins and Ruby was nicely trotting round herself. I smiled to myself and looked straight ahead. She started to get faster until I was behind Hoseok.

"Aish. You're learning faster than me when I just started," Hoseok joked. In front of me.

"I just stuck my tongue out!" I replied to make sure he knew. He chuckled back. I could see him smiling from ear to ear, I smiled too. That was when I realised his smile gives me life, makes me happy, and I love it.

"Yah! Move faster will you?" I laughed. He turned his head around to face me and stuck his tongue out mocking me.

After a while, our riding time was over and we both got off our horses. Before walking away with Hoseok I looked back at Ruby and gently pat her head.

"Goodbye girl," I smiled.

"Wahh. You made friends faster with a horse than with me, a human." he pretended to look shocked. I playfully hit his arms as we walked back to the car.

~~~

After we ate dinner and walked around the neighbourhood a bit we headed back to the apartment. I opened my door and stepped in. Hoseok was about to step in when I stopped him.

"You're not sleeping over today. I miss sleeping alone," I frowned.

"It's only been two da-" I cut him off by closing the door shut.

"I changed my passcode by the way!" I shouted from behind the door. I did the usual- bathed, changed and hello my bed. I turn on my 7 am alarm before I went to bed.

~~~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ears. I got up and stopped it and did my morning routine. I walked out of my room and saw Hoseok quietly drinking a cup of coffee while looking at his phone.

"Omo- what th- how you get in here?" I asked surprised.

"Get a better passcode, please. Four 7s is way to easy, I don't want people breaking in. It's my favourite number tho," he said and sipped on his coffee. He took the other cup and pushed it towards me, "Coffee?"

I sat down and took a sip, yawning as I wasn't fully awake yet. I finished my cup and went to take my bag from the living room then we walked to school together. I walked slightly ahead of him but he caught up intertwining our fingers together. Though I did turn a little red, I was mostly calm about it. We walked to the school gates, still hand in hand. All eyes were on the two of us, full of both anger and jealousy.

I turned to Hoseok, "You go find the guys first, I'll go to the toilet. Meet you at your locker?" He nodded and walked off in the opposite direction. I walked towards the girl's bathroom with glares burning through my back. I quickly walked into the toilet and into a cubical.

"Is that girl dating Hoseok?" I heard a voice.

"Looks like it. Ugh. It's so unfair. We've known him longer than her and she got his attention already," And another.

"I know right?" And another.

Just then I opened my cubical door and walked out calmly washing my hands.

One of the girls turned to me,"Yah! Are you dating Jung Hoseok?"

Be innocent Y/N. "Ah yes. I hope you don't get too jealous till you give me death threats but there's still the rest of Bangtan. Fighting!" I quickly ran out of the toilet. "They won't want you girls, sorry," I mumbled and rolled my eyes, walking to Hoseok's locker. I saw them laughing and giggling while slapping Hoseok's arm jokingly.

I walked up to them, "Hey. Let's go?"

Hoseok smiled and placed his arm on my shoulder, walking forward, "Yeah~"

Jin Pov

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomffffggg my ship is sailing yass

~~~

Your Pov

We stepped into the canteen together as a group, all eyes were on us. I have to get used to this. Hoseok held onto my hand, clearly on purpose and walked to our usual table. I was trying to remove his grip as I was afraid Jae Eun and the others may see. I haven't told them about us two yet. He let go of my hand after I sat down. The others were already walking around picking on what to eat.

"I'll get you something. Stay here." He walked away to the stores. Just then I saw Jae Eun and the others walking towards us. Oh shit.

"Y/N!" Joo won exclaimed while hugging me.

"The fake bf thing is over you know," I replied a little breathless from the tight embrace. He let go and frowned.

"Guys I need to tell you someth-" I wanted to tell them about Hoseok and I but Jiwoo cut me off.

"We know. We are happy for you, though a teeny tiny bit envious. We heard the fangirls talk about seeing you and Hoseok linked arms at the school gates. I'm glad you gave him a chance. We'll leave you alone now. Doesn't mean you won't eat lunch with us anymore okay?" Before I could reply they were already walking to their lunch table.

The guys came back with a tray of food and sat down. Hoseok handed me a plate of bolognese with a box of nuggets. I stared at the amount of food on the table, it looked like some feast!

"Are you sure you can finish all these?" I pointed at the food on the table that was supposed to be shared amongst everyone. Jin hummed in response and nodded with a mouthful of rice.

"We eat a lot," Jungkook added and stuffed his mouth with meat.

I ate my plate of bolognese and nuggets while watching the boys fill up their stomach with all the meat, meat and meat. It wasn't like I wanted to join them in their feast though, I eat very little, it was a good thing that hoseok only got bolognese and nuggets for me, otherwise id be wasting lots of food.

They ate fast, like a paper shredder but with food. There was still 10 minutes until the bell rang and they've already cleared all the plates.

"I'm sleepyyy," Taehyung whined and leaned back on his chair. The others hummed in agreement. I guess food coma is here. I let them sleep for a while before the bell rings. I'm such a good friend.

______________
Vote comment :))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]
262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
455K 14.5K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...
686K 32.5K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...