Alone, But Not For Long(hopef...

By Percabeth-4eva

When Peter was 6, his parents died. When Peter was 15, his uncle Ben died, and 6 months later, his aunt May d... More

My Life in a Few Words: Death, Plane, Nerd, Spiders. Thank you.
An Actual Chapter? It's a Miracle!
My Idol: Tony Stank (that's not a typo)
Wanna join the avengers?
No Home, Sweet Home
My Spider Sense is Tingling. Wait, No It's Not.
If Your Happy and You Know It... Please Go Away
Road Tri- Hey Who Invited You!?
Hello, World... Agh! My Eyes!

It's a Boy!(He's Seventeen)

9.7K 267 59
By Percabeth-4eva

Hello, readers! This should be the last chapter. So, anyone who read the entire thing... congrats. I can't believe that you would read this pile of trash, and if you managed to. I am not worthy. Now please enjoy this last chapter:).

"Of course" and with that, I held out my hands and we hugged, "Thanks... Dad."

Life has been good. Tony's been an amazing father, and I have to admit that I am now a spoiled brat. I got to meet the Avengers, my idols. I got my own floor to myself. Spider-man is now an Avenger, and I'm applying to a few different colleges. So... yeah, life is good and I'm happy.

This was legit what happens after everything. *sob* farewell my faithful readers. And for the last time in this story.
           -Percabeth4eva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58.5K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11.7K 549 20
"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂." "𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁..." A story in which Son Chaeyoung a young girl from a rich family was forced to marry th...
811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...