An Actual Chapter? It's a Miracle!

This is an actual chapter if you didn't figure it out from the title so... Enjoy :).

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to see Aunt May making some traditional chocolate chip pancakes. I obediently washing my hands and sat down, and Aunt May set down a big stack of pancakes dripping with golden maple syrup. I shoveled them down as quickly as possible.

"Is it OK if I go to Ned's place for a bit Aunt May?" I asked after putting away my plate.

"Of course!"

I thanked her ran out the door.

I closed the door and turned around to go to Ned's house when suddenly I was in a hospital waiting room.

A doctor came out of the room Aunt May was in.

"Is she OK?"  I asked the doctor with a hint of desperation in my voice. Aunt May was my only family left. All we had were each other, and I didn't know what I would do if she had died. The doctor stared at me with pity in his eyes and shook his head.

I went into shock. My body froze up, and all I could think about was: No, no no no. She can't be dead. She's all I have left. I'm going to go into that room, and I'm going to see Aunt May alive and well. She's going to smile at me and spread her arms. I'm going to run to her, squeeze her to death, and gently scold her for never making me worry my head off again.

Too bad I'm never the one with good luck. After a few minutes, I figured that I would have to see her. The doctor put his hand on my shoulder and guided me to her. There she was. Her eyes were closed as if she was just sleeping if only that was true. Her skin was pale, her body cold and unmoving. I moved to her side and held her hand.

Suddenly, her eyes focused on me, "This is all your fault!" She spoke in a raspy voice.

I saw my mom and dad. I saw Uncle Ben. I realized they all had the same angry expression on their face.

" This is your fault!" They spoke together, "Your fault!" They circled around me, and I dropped to my knees.

"Please, stop! Stop it!" Tears were streaming down my face.

Suddenly it did stop. I opened my eyes cautiously and found myself in an alley on a small pile of rags that I had found lying around. I looked around confused. Then it hit me like a pile of bricks. Aunt May had died a year ago from a heart attack. I was living on the streets scavenging for food for the past year. That was just one of the nightmares that have been plaguing me for months now. I sighed and changed into my Spider-Man suit. It was a little dirty and ragged, but I don't exactly have the tools to fix it or buy a new one. I went on morning patrol and did the usual.

I was heading back to my alley when my spider sense tingled. I didn't realize it was tingling until too late. My senses had dulled a bit since I wasn't eating enough and my high metabolism (define a bit) Shut up uh person! Anyhoo, my body collided with something hard and I fell onto a rooftop groaning in pain. I looked up to see who or what I bumped into and my eyes widened.

Standing in front of me was my idol from my childhood: Tony Stark.

Yay! I finished it without colliding with any dangerous bouts of writer's block. Phew. Bye y'all
             -Cinderflight12