My Life in a Few Words: Death, Plane, Nerd, Spiders. Thank you.

Hey guys, this is my first story. Feel free to tell me any suggestions and criticisms. Please enjoy:).

Hi! I'm Peter, but most people know me as Spider-Man. Peter is seen as a weak, nerdy, geek. No one knows that in my free time I go out as Spider-Man and save lots of lives. I have saved many people's lives and have helped the police out on more than one occasion. All except for four. My mom, dad, uncle, and aunt.

My parents died when I was six. My uncle Ben was killed when I was 15, and my aunt May was the only one to take care of me. Then, six months after she died of a heart attack.

I ran away from CPS because I knew about the bullies in the homeless shelters, and it would be hard to go out as Spiderman because anyone could be watching me and couldn't risk revealing my identity.

Yes, I'm still Spiderman. I decided that after Aunt May's death I would do my best to avenge my family by saving as many people as possible.

(Don't forget to mention how you were totally moping and super depressed)

Shut up Ton- uh, random guy! This is my story!

So what do you think? This isn't an actual chapter, it's just because I'm  super lazy, and I don't want to write all this stuff in. Bye!
                 -Cinderflight12