Murder in Kembleford (#4 in t...

By rockdragonmaster

Toothless and I are back at Kembleford for another week. After having a lot going on the other times, I thoug... More

Disclaimer
Walking through Kembleford High street.
Sid's favourite place
What? Are you insane?
You think I'm insane? Then explain this.
Spending a night in a cold, dark cell.
Why don't we disscuss this over a cup of tea.
The interview room
Father Brown comes to visit
Back to where it all started
Questions, questions and more questions
Anonymous Tip Off
Dark, Spooky, Warehouses
The Drive Home
Saturday Morning
The End

Means, Motive, and Opportunity

18 1 0
By rockdragonmaster

Inspector Mallory might of took my first phone, but I had another one. Funny thing about Kembleford is that there is good wifi and reception there, never really understood why since they don't even use it.

I decided to watch Father Brown to pass the time, and to also find out how to tell if someone has framed you. The Eagle and the Daw was the perfect episode. *spoilers* Father Brown was arrested for murdering Raymond W, but we all knew he didn't do it. I was at the part where Inspector Mallory was questioning the Father.

"You see we have method, motive and opportunity." He said to the Father.

'But isn't it Means, motive and opportunity?' I asked myself.

The more I thought about it, I soon began to notice something. Method is how you kill someone, and for my case it's the gun. Then it's motive which means what drove you to kill the person. Opportunity is did they have a chance to kill them.

'Means, motive and opportunity. Means, motive and opportunity. Means, motive and opportunity.' I kept thinking, then I realised.

"I don't have a motive." I said to myself. "I don't have a motive." I repeated.

I kept saying it over and over again before calling out the sergeant name, not really caring if he could hear me or not. Luckily he did.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Means, motive and opportunity." I replied.

Poor Goodfellow was confused on what I meant, he sat down next to me telling me to calm down.

"I don't have a motive." I finally blurted out. "There's an means and a n opportunity but I don't have a motive."

"You might be right, but I'm think the inspector might put something there to fill that gap." Goodfellow replied.

"He better not." I said. "Oh and before you go, can you call the Father to come here." I asked.

"Ok then." Goodfellow said.

He got up and left me in these dreading four walls, now I was really getting sick of them. I wonder if Father Brown has noticed that I don't have a motive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...