Blissful Despair ~> Tony Stark

By AlexandraGiovanni

Meet Valentina Montenegro, whose inevitable charm helped pave her road to fame. Being one of this decade's mo... More

Introductions
Complications and Disappointments
Wicked Witch
Confusing Times
Choices
Threats
Taken
California
Love
Broken
Lies and Regrets
Tough Decisions
Absence
December 16th
Pain
A New Year
Dinner with the Montenegros
Bonding
Her
"You won't."
Meet the Boyfriend
The Ex-Boyfriend
Uncertainty
Him & I
Sleeping Troubles
The End of Us
Party
Stay
Nothing Left to Lose
Tony
San Diego
Mentally Abused
The Ex's Advice
"Dear whatever the hell this is,"
"For you.."
Late Valentine's Day
Blame
Howard Stark
How It All Began
Compromise
44
Midnight Tears
Dying Out
Hospitals
Edward
One Year Later
The Photoshoot
Note
Epilogue

"It's always gonna be you."

16.3K 429 588
By AlexandraGiovanni

Warning: This chapter contains mature themes. You can skip it, and it won't have any affect on the story.

Thank you xo

---------------------------------------
"I found peace in your violence
Can't tell me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long
I found peace in your violence
Can't tell me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been silent for too long." The horrifying sound of Wanda's voice jumped off the walls, and my guess is all the neighbours would have moved out by tomorrow.

"Please! For the love of what is holy just stop it!" Cringing at how high pitched her voice was, I sighed in relief once she stopped singing.

"You don't like my voice?" She pouted.

"Oh, I love it. Just don't give up your day job." Giving her a thumbs up, I watched as she shot me a playful glare, angry that I wasn't a fan of her singing.

The door bell rang startling the both of us.

"I'll get it, you check on the food." Skipping to to the front door, she almost tripped on her own shoes, making me let out a chuckle.

Checking on the food, I looked at my phone for the millionth time today. And still no texts or calls from him. I guess I didn't mean much to him did I?

"Wanda!" I paused, grabbing a few plates, "if you don't come here right now, I'll eat your mashed potatoes."

"Well, I'm not Wanda, but I could really use those mashed potatoes of yours after all this shopping."

Spinning around in an instant, I was met with Tony's hopeful expression, while carrying a dozen of shopping bags.

"I..uh...I got those shorts you were staring at last week in the mall, and I also got you two beautiful dresses that I thought would look great on you, and a necklace, a pair of earrings, and a few shirts since you complained that you poured coffee on your favourite one...." He started rambling and stuttering as he set down each bag slowly.

I spotted Wanda in the corner of the room giving me a shy smile while mouthing 'Don't eat my mashed potatoes'.

"I'll give you two a minute." Slowly, she backed away, leaving us the two of us alone in the living room.

The room was silent, and as I stared at him I could see that he tried his best to make me forgive him.

"Do you think I wanted all of these stuff?" Tilting my head to the side, I sighed waiting for his response. I never wanted all of those expensive clothes and jewellery. I just wanted to know he cares.

"Well, I guess not?" He shook his head quickly. "That's not the point. I wanted to do this for you." Giving me a hopeful smile, he hesitantly started taking a few steps towards me.

"Tony, if..."

"Hey, shhh." Putting his index finger on my lips, he shook his head slowly.

"Just let me talk?"

I nodded telling him to continue.

"I'm sorry. I was a dick, and I deserved what you did, but I can't stand to be away from you anymore. It's just when I saw him...I just...I mean you and him you have a history, and...what I'm trying to say is...."

He didn't have to say it. I knew what was going on in that brain of his. He thought that I would leave him for Seth, so as a form of reassurance, I grabbed his suit jacket and slammed my lips on his.

Goddammit I could never get used to this feeling.

"You." I mumbled against his lips.

"It's you, and it's always gonna be you."

Panting heavily, he rested his forehead against mine, brushing my hair away from my face.

"Well? Chop chop chop. We're on a schedule." He nodded and picked up my jacket, grabbing my hand and dragging me out the front door.

"Don't burn down the house Maximoff!" Tony winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

****

As we sat in Tony's limo, I stared out of the window, wondering where we were headed.

"Sugarplum?"

I looked at Tony amused at the nickname he came up with.

"Sugarplum?" Raising an eyebrow, butterflies erupted in my stomach when he threw his head back in laughter.

Moving my hand to punch him in the chest, Tony grabbed it midway and pulled me in, so I was straddling him.

Both my hands landed on his chest, and I smiled shyly.

"You're hard." I whispered, tracing my fingers over his abs and shoulders.

"I am."

He shifted his thighs under me and in no more than two seconds, I realised what he was referring to.

Despite his attempt to move away, I could feel him underneath me.

To say I was blushing was massive understatement, I buried my face in my hands to hide my flushed face, not moving an inch.

"Tony get it away from me!"

"Honey, it's part of me." He teased me, amusement laced in his voice.

I snapped my head up and glared at him.

"This is not the least bit amusing, Tony!" I screamed, and surprisingly I could hear Happy's laugh from the front seat, making me blush even more.

Tony tossed his head back, and laughed loudly, amused at my reaction.

I tried struggling to get away, but Tony's hand on my hips was stopping me from moving, causing friction between me and Tony.

I could feel him getting harder, and I realised that my effort to escape had backfired when he released a low groan.

"If you're trying to remove it, it's not going to work." His voice was different though, it was more hoarse.

"Tony, I can't." I finally whispered, hitting my head on his chest in the right place this time. I don't want to hit his arc-reactor again.

"What?" Confusion was displayed on his features, and I knew I had to spell it out for him.

"I never...I didn't...Goddammit Tony I'm a virgin!" I finally blurted out, and watched as his smirk dropped, and he watched me with hooded eyes without saying a word.

His lips were slightly parted, but he still didn't move.

"Did Loki freeze you or something?" I asked, slowly sliding off his lap, and back into my seat.

"You're a virgin?" He spoke but it seems like he was addressing himself.

"What do you mean you're a virgin?"

"Well in the dictionary it means a person who has never had sexual intercour-"

"I know what it means, Valentina!" Tony was in disbelief, he kept shaking his head as if I was speaking a different language.

"I think I made it pretty clear." I replied while rolling my eyes. He is such a drama queen.

"I thought you were teasing me!" He retorted, still in shock.

"Well I could do that too." I smirked, and watched as he glared at me.

"Oh, god." He grumbled, running a hand over his face in frustration.

"How the hell am I going to take care of this?" He asked to no one in particular, looking at his pants.

He stayed silent for a while, but then his head snapped over to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry..were you talking to me?" Raising an eyebrow, I watched as he inhaled deeply, trying to remain calm.

I mean I could take care of it for him. I did give Seth a blowjob before since I couldn't sleep with him, so I shrugged and made a suggestion.

"Allow me." Smirking, I watched as his eyes grew wide, and I grabbed the remote.

-You can skip this part-

"Let's just say, Happy wouldn't be to keen on hearing this." I shot him a wink before closing the small window between us and Happy.

He stared at me panting heavily with hooded eyes. I tried not to think about how stupid I looked, and I went back to straddling him. He watched me in amusement while running his hands all over my body, and stopping at my hips.

I nibbled on his neck earning a groan from him. My hands trailed down to his zipper. Unzipping his suit pants, I tossed them away in a random direction and grabbed him through his boxers. He arched his back and gave me a loud moan.

I started stroking him lightly and I could see him getting harder through the outline of his boxers. To say he was big was a massive understatement.

My hand remained, squeezing his member as he panted, out of breath and hips trembling from the pleasure I was giving him.

Doubtlessly, I was feeling powerful, the thought of making this man tremble in my hands and on edge was such a turn on. I was already beyond soaked.

                 •Tony•

She stared at me while licking her lips. She fisted my member through my boxers, my hips bucked and I groaned at the pleasure.

Jesus she'll unman me.

She slammed her lips on mine, and without any warning her hand went into my pants and she started jerking me off.

I couldn't stand the pleasure she was giving me, and moaned into the kiss, running my hands all over her body, exploring every inch of her. For a virgin, she knew exactly what she was doing, and I was loving it.

"Fuck...Valentina." I groaned in pleasure as I watched her stare at me with hooded eyes.

Our lips parted and she leaned down to where her hand was. She licked the tip and I moaned loudly.

I was almost sure that Happy would fucking murder me after this.  She sucked for a bit before taking the head in, swirling her tongue around consistently.

I won't fucking hold on much longer. Her mouth took most of my member before I felt the back of her throat hit the tip.

She bobbed her head up and down sucking hard on my cock.

"Just like that baby, just like that!" I moaned even louder this time.

I wouldn't last any longer and she knew it. She picked up the pace and I took one last look at her before I clenched my eyes shut and moaned her name loudly before I released my liquid into her mouth.

I threw my head back on the seat, out of breath. I bit my lip, and gulped visibly at the pleasure she just gave me.

"All better." She smiled seductively before licking her lips.

"You swallowed it?"

She nodded in response, turning away slightly to hide her red cheeks.

"Dear god, that's hot." I mumbled while putting on my clothes that were scattered all around the seats.

-Read from here-

"You better give Happy a pay raise." She chuckled, and I could almost hear Happy mumbling in annoyance in the front seat.

"Why didn't you ever sleep with Seth? You've been together for two years or so." I asked her genuinely confused.

"It never felt right, and I don't want to lose it just to anybody...I hope you can understand that." Mumbling shyly, she refused to make eye contact, so I had to force her.

Cupping her face, I gave her a peck on the lips before assuring her that I wouldn't pressure her into anything she wouldn't want.

"No pressure. Whatever you want Val."

She smiled and rolled her eyes in attempt to ease the tension.

"I have got myself a handful huh?" Shaking my head, I stared at her while she fixed my hair, and she smiled at me sweetly.

"And don't you forget it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5K 51
She walked out from the red drapes in nothing more than lingerie to the dance floor and began the entrancing performance, just another night. Music p...
89.8K 2.6K 23
Y/N L/N was destined for nothing but a life with HYDRA. Created from experimentation, she because one of the most dangerous beings on Earth. After ne...
18.2K 611 57
She chose to work for Stark, knowing that she was the best one for the role. She knew that her life would be different, working with the worlds most...
176K 4.8K 49
Emotions {Pietro Maximoff x reader 1} ~~~ Agent file (classified) Name: L/n, Y/n Sex: Female Age: 18 Relatives: Classified Title: Avenger Handle: Au...