Dirty Dares

By girlfish

Have you ever felt like your highschool life was being ruled by the typical queen bees who just can't seem to... More

🍥A\n🍥
🍥About Dirty Dares🍥
🍥Updates and dedications🍥
🍥Chapter one🍥
🍥Chapter two🍥
🍥Chapter three🍥
🍥Chapter four🍥
🍥Chapter five🍥
🍥Chapter six🍥
🍥Chapter seven🍥
🍥Chapter eight🍥
🍥Chapter nine🍥
🍥Chapter ten🍥
🍥Chapter eleven🍥
🍥Chapter Twelve🍥
🍥Chapter thirteen🍥
🍥Chapter fourteen🍥
🍥Chapter Fifteen🍥
🍥Chapter sixteen🍥
🍥Chapter eighteen🍥
🍥Chapter nineteen🍥
🍥Chapter twenty🍥
🍥Chapter Twenty-One🍥
🍥Chapter Twenty-Two🍥
🍥Chapter Twenty-Three🍥
🍥Chapter Twenty-Four🍥
🍥Chapter Twenty-Five🍥
🍥Chapter Twenty-Six🍥

🍥Chapter seventeen🍥

1.2K 48 7
By girlfish

Chapter 17. Dare # 4 Hang loose. Part two.

"-and she promised to give us a tour,"

Get angry or go with the flow. I had to make a decision soon.

An angry pair of brown eyes were directed at me, awaiting my answer. She had her arms folded and her feet was fidgeting.

A gust of wind blew at me, making my bangs sway back and forth, making me have this feeling of wanting to scratch my forehead. I started looking around the bleachers, looking for some sort of inspiration that might be able to pull me out of this mess.

Did I have to say a thing?

You have the right to remain silent, I thought and somehow that thought made me giggle.

My bubbly laughter brought all five pairs of eyes towards me.

Yup, I'm definitely going to be six feet under once Lindsey gets her hands on me.

"Natalima!" A voice called from behind me. I turned and saw a tall girl with dark hair approaching us. She's in my econ class but we hardly speak to each other. Once she reached me she gave me a warm smile. "I've been looking for you everywhere," Kita said casually. She was oblivious to the fact that she was interrupting an intense moment.

She then tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled to the rest of the people that were present. "Sorry guys. I need to borrow Natalima for a while," she said, then she wrapped both her hands around my arm and started leading me to the courtyard.

I glanced back and saw Lindsey grabbing a hold of John's arm and leading him somewhere else.

Get angry or go with the flow. The same thought went rushing through my head, but this time I was able to make a decision. I chose latter.

Should I be thankful?

Yes.

Half of the courtyard was filled with more than a thousand people. It was crowded as hell. It was also so noisy that it was hard for me to even hear my own thoughts.

The other half - where we assembled earlier - was empty and it would be used as a campsite for the brave hearts.

Kita pushed me into a bright pink booth and held the door.

"Kita, what am I doing here?"

"I need you to do a big favor for me. You're the best person for this job because... um... because I believe you can do it," and in one swift move she shut the door close.

I clasped my hand onto the handle and tried twisting it. It was locked.

I started slamming my hand against the pink plastic door. "Kita, let me out," I yelled.

"Nat just cover my shift, I'm going to be with Dave for a while. Don't worry, I'll be back," she said her voice trailing off as she got further away from the booth.

Shift?

The booth was so small if I were claustrophobic I'd be choking for air right now.

I walked towards the opening, thinking that there was another way out.

I was wrong. What stopped me was a counter with different varieties of lipstick and lipgloss and beyond that counter was a line of guys.

Their faces brightened as they saw me. I was surrounded by the bright pink wall that was up to my bust, blocking me from escaping. I picked up the piece of paper in front of me and I felt the color drain from my face.

Written in bold letters were the words, Smooch you to death? £20

This was part of the fundraising the juniors were doing. I once overheard them talking about a kissing booth but I only thought they joking because I knew Mrs. Walker won't approve.

My heart was starting to torture me with its rapid loud beating.

I scanned the line again. It wasn't a long line. Probably just four people.

Seriously? Twenty dollars? I quickly took the piece of paper and crossed off the two with a bright red lipstick and replaced it with a scribbled five. Then I put the piece of paper up so that the guys could see that I changed the price.

About two from the crowd frowned at the new price and walked away.

I smiled in victory and took a scarlet red lipstick and applied it to my lips. I then puckered my lips and gestured to the guy in the front of the line to come forward.

He stood before me and gave me a wink to which I responded by giving a smug smile and internally rolling my eyes.

Before he could open his mouth, I pulled him by the necktie and gave a peck on his lips.

His eyes widened and a look of disappointment made its way to his face.

"Babe. I'm paying fifty dollars for this. I want the full package," he said licking his lips.

I snatched the fifty dollars from his hand and tried my best to smile sweetly.

"Next," I shouted but he didn't move.

He traced his fingers on my arm and pouted. "Pretty thing. Give me the full package,"

"Pretty thing? You-" I said poking his chest "Listen, I may be pretty but this mouth can make you shit your pants so, get out of here before I call the security," I shouted and the corner of his lips twisted making him produce a scowl. "Geez, I was just asking. Just don't call the security," He then walked away mumbling things to himself.

A fool. That's what he was because I doubt I even have security.

I noticed the line in front of me had disappeared and I wondered where they went off to.

They probably disappeared into the crowd, I thought to myself.

I watched as girls and guys passed by my booth going here and there, mostly in pairs. Talking, laughing and some even holding hands.

For about an hour as I waited for Kita to return I started drawing doodles on the piece of paper using the lip gloss and lipsticks.

Somebody tapped the counter and I shifted my eyes from the paper - that was covered in pineapple doodles - to the person tapping the counter.

My heart immediately stopped when I recognized the person.

His brown hair was tousled around and his black and burgundy henley shirt had the first button unbuttoned. He gave me a smile that reached his golden eyes and it made my heart skip to my throat.

"Dylan. Hey," I said, hoping I could say something better the next time I spoke.

"Lima. I was hoping you'd be here," he said, his voice was deep and somehow it made me feel secure. He slipped a note underneath his hand onto the counter and he smiled to the point where his dimples were visible.

Well. He is paying fifty dollars. So I should probably give him the full package.

God, I sound like a prostitute. I pulled his shirt so that he could shift closer, once our faces were just an inch apart, I hesitated and shifted my head into a different angle. All the while a stupid smile plastered on my lips.I shifted closer once more and once more I hesitated. I let out a sigh and he chuckled at the way I was going to kiss him and somehow a giggle escaped my throat. He then held me by the chin, pulled my face closer and gave me a peck on the lips. "Thanks," he said simply before leaving. I was struck with a feeling of disappointment. That's not a freaking kiss, I wanted to yell at him but he was gone before I knew it. Is this Karma? I asked myself as I folded my arms and pouted. For the next few minutes before Kita arrived that question and other stupid thoughts lingered on my mind. I was stuck thinking about that peck. Does this have a meaning?

My dark thoughts was telling me to jump to conclusion and I grimaced at the thought.

"Thank you so much Natalima, I owe you one," Kita said when she returned, her face was flushed, her lips swollen and her nectie was pulled down.

It looked like she played 'Rolled down the hill' but I have a feeling she played an even naughtier game than that. I already planned on killing her and buring her body in the Noble forest but somehow my thoughts got scrambled by that one peck.

Her eyes widened once she saw the money I earned and she lifted both the notes as if to prove whether they were real.

"You kissed five guys?" She asked in awe, scanning my facial expressions and everything.

I opened my mouth to answer but then something hit me on the chest, making me wince in pain. An explosion of water went all over my uniform, making my white blouse soaking wet. I stood frozen as water dripped off me.

Kita covered her mouth in shock and gasped.

The material for my blouse sticked to my body and anyone could see that I wasn't wearing any bra. I pulled my blazer together in embarrasment as I noticed a few people had stopped to laugh at me.

I looked towards the person who had thrown that water balloon at me and all my angry hormones pumped through my blood.

There standing and laughing at the same time, was a silver eyed guy with his friends along with three bimbos.

***
{ A/n : Hello guys. I'm sorry but I won't be updating much this month because university started and as a freshman I have a feeling it's going to take some time to adapt to the environment and I also have some personal issues that needs solving. I apologize. I'd also like to thank you all the readers for reading this piece of garbage I decided to publish on this platform. You make my heart flutter everytime I see your comments and votes. Note : I'll probably be updating once in two weeks or so. 

Natalimas boob reaction when she got slammed by that balloon }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 4.2K 35
I pressed my chest onto her now exposed skin. She moaned from both the feeling of my boner digging into her lower region and from the feeling of her...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
1M 36.3K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...