Roommates-Hamburr

By Peaceanator

Modern College Au- Alexander just got dumped by his boyfriend John Laurens and is forced to move so he bunked... More

A/N
I am trash
Hey, A-a-ron
A/N
Good Morning
Red Solo Cup
Ohhhh, Dang
A/N
A/N
Sorry
Ok, man Jeez
Cliché
I'm here
A/N
THANK YOU!!!!
A/N
SERIOUSLY?!!!??
Rain and Thunder
A/N
Lemonade and Coffee
IM TAKING A BREAK
*WOW this is late*
Pieces clicking together

Im back?

1.4K 26 3
By Peaceanator

Heyy, guys. Umm so I know I am being really, really, really, really annoying and I apologize for that. And I'm trying to get my whole Wattpad life together and stuff, though it's really hard. Buttt!! That's not the point of what I want to say here. So I'm going to re-continue this story. Yay? One of my closest friends just joined Wattpad and she read my story and got obsessed with it. And she kept begging me to either re-continue it myself or to lend it to her. So I wasn't that comfortable with her continuing it so I just said OK. And I know I maybe shouldn't have done that cause it'll be sloppy but who cares right? Sooo, I don't know when I'm updating, maybe today if I get to it. Also, can you guys give me suggestions on new chapters. It would help me a lot. Thanks byeeee!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 15.2K 34
College AU John Laurens has a new roommate who seems to have a troubled past. Can John get through to him or will this new roommate be just as silent...
127K 3.6K 69
alexander hamilton was very known for pornography. everyone assumed that he was the one to hoe around. they assumed that he couldn't keep it in his p...
382K 15.9K 30
John Laurens was known in college for one thing and one thing only: He was the biggest fuck boy ever. Which was perhaps a hyperbole, but the title s...
27K 753 19
Alexander moves to New York to start a better life at King's College. His roommate is the adorable John Laurens and he joins John and his friend to t...