'Cannon Fodder Will Rise!'Sys...

By B1ackDiA

Yun LiFan who used to look down from the top is now working like a slave just because she was dragged and bou... More

Prologue
Arc1.1
Arc1.2
Arc1.3
Arc1.4
Notice
Arc1.5
Arc1.6
Arc1.7
Arc1.8
Arc1.9
Arc1.10
Arc1.11
Arc1.12
Arc1.14
Arc1.15
Notice
Arc2.1
Arc2.2
Arc2.3
Arc2.4
Arc2.5
Arc2.6
Arc2.7
Arc2.8
Arc2.9
Arc2.10
Arc2.11
Arc2.12
Arc2.13
Arc2.14
Arc2.15
Author's Corner
Arc2.16
Arc2.17
Arc2.18
Arc2.19
Arc2.20
Arc2.21
Arc2.22
Arc2.23
Arc2.24
Arc2.25
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Not an update
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 3.11
Arc 3.12
Arc 3.13
Arc 3.14
Arc 3.15
Arc 3.16
Arc 3.17

Arc1.13

41.1K 1.7K 314
By B1ackDiA

Editor: mattersnot999

****

LiFan heaved a long sigh then said in a depressed tone:"That's why I don't want to have a false hope and experience that again." Then he glanced at Tan Xiu and slightly muttered: "Not to mention you are straight to begin with."

Tan Xiu who was silent for the whole while finally talked: "I have become bent then."

Hearing this, LiFan almost broke his neck by his sudden turn towards Tan Xiu, then he exclaimed: "Hey! How can you accept this so easily?!"

Tan Xiu grimaced upon hearing this.

~Only god knows how much I have struggled! And this guy still said this to me? Good, I will let you taste my wrath later.~

LiFan shifted his position a little as he felt a chill run down his spine but he was struck stiff by a sudden question from Tan Xiu.

Tan Xiu narrowed his eyes dangerously as he asked:"That bastard did you love him?"

LiFan paused a little. ~Bastard? Which bastard? Ah! Did he means Lime? Wait! Is he actually jealous of him?~

LiFan pretended to not understand as he blinked his eyes: "Why? I didn't think of you as my father."

Tan Xiu:"..."

~Hahaha, when will I get another chance to tease him-~

However, LiFan didn't get to laugh for much longer as Tan Xiu suddenly put his hand behind the back of his head and pulled his face towards himself.

LiFan widened his eyes in shock when he felt the man's lips touch his.

Tan Xiu kissed and sucked lightly on his lips until LiFan heard his slightly hoarse and sexy voice whisper: "Open your mouth."

LiFan's brain at the moment had already malfunctioned so he was about to ask why when he felt the other's wet and hot tongue invading his mouth.

LiFan felt the world spinning, but soon he was drowned in Tan Xiu's gentle yet passionate kiss.

It had been a long while after that Tan Xiu finally parted from him and he put his forehead against his while speaking softly: "Do you know? while you were afraid that my love for you will run out I was afraid that my love for you would be too much and you would run away once you knew. Haha, looks like we're a perfect match then." Then he moved away from his face a little and added in an earnest tone: "No matter how sad and lonely you felt in the past I, Tan Xiu promise you that you will never experience these feelings in our future. So will you accept me?"

Listening to his confession LiFan's face was so hot that you could even cook an egg on it the emotional rollercoaster caused him to stammer: "Y-you, aren't you the type who cannot say this kind of stuff?!"

To his response Tan Xiu simply raised his eyebrows and showed LiFan a grin: "It's not like I can't, it's just that there was no one to talk to up until now." He paused for a moment then continued: "You haven't answered my question yet."

Once again LiFan didn't know what to do with the situation since he had never been in anything like this before, and to make matter worse the man before him was not like him, a soul which was going to continue to live through multiple worlds.

So his best option should be a rejection, since he didn't want to experience the pain once they parted.

However, even if that was the case he couldn't do it...

Even if he wanted to deny the fact for countless times it was still an irrefutable truth that...

He had fallen in love with him...

When he thought of this he lift his head with a serious expression and looked straight into the man's pair of beautiful dark eyes, which currently were holding a lot of emotions in them; expectation, pleading and fear.

That's right, Tan Xiu was scared, somehow he felt like the young man before him would reject him and choose to disappear somewhere he wouldn't be able to reach.

Although he could still forcibly chain him to his side even if the man rejected him...he didn't want to do that, his baby didn't deserve that kind of dark future.

He wanted it to be mutual, he wanted to see his smile, that happy face showing a pair of a loving eyes not a hate or disgust as they peered at him.

~So...please...~

All of a sudden the corner of LiFan's mouth curved into a stunning smile, amused with the man before him who he mostly regarded as a male god. yet, at that moment he could easily tell that he was nervous, afraid even... so he softly said in neither slow nor fast tone letting the man hear his reply clearly: "Remember your words well and don't you dare to regret them later on. I will stick with you until you can't remove me from your side."

Frozen stiff, Tan Xiu slowly digested his words, afraid that he had misheard his heart beat like a drum. However, LiFan then added: "Tan Xiu, I love you."

Even if he was afraid of the pain, he would at least experience the love first right?

Meanwhile, Tan Xiu was in ecstasy and he was beaming while saying those precious words back: "I love you, too." he even added : "Don't you worry. The sticking part will be mine."

Hearing this, LiFan laughed out loud then he pressed his lips onto his lovers, Tan Xiu quickly responded to his kiss, he put his hand at the back of his head to deepen the kiss while his wet tongue was playing around with his, savoring the sweetness from his mouth creating a lewd slurping sound, making the atmosphere turn extremely ambiguous.

After a long while they finally parted their lips, panting heavily they looked at each others' flushed face, their eyes' filled with misty lust. Tan Xiu almost lost control of himself. He could barely refrain from taking LiFan there and then.

However he knew that he needed to wait for a little to make sure that his baby did not misunderstand him. He did not want his baby to think that he was only after his body.

Re-adjusting his mood, Tan Xiu slowly stood up then held tightly on his hand, locking his fingers with LiFan's.

"Come on I will drive you to your apartment."

Slightly dazed, LiFan glanced at their interlocked hands. He smiled broadly as he knew that he didn't make a wrong decision.

~I must've really looked like a fool back then. If the female lead really wants to snatch him away, all I'll have to do is to make sure that I tied him tightly enough to me.~

"En."

****

In the next morning, LiFan arrived at the Su mansion as when he sneaked out last night, he had only left a short message to uncle Sun, so he needed to give some explanations to Su Leng.

He quickly spotted uncle Sun in the main hall giving orders to the other servants so he slowly walked towards him with his hands still in his coat pockets.

Uncle Sun's back was facing him, so he didn't see that he was coming towards him but the servants who were facing LiFan's direction immediately noticed him, causing them to freeze. Uncle Sun noticed the strange looks on their faces so he quickly turned around in which he was stunned when he saw an extremely handsome young man.

~Who is this?!~

Seeing this, LiFan lightly chuckled: "Uncle Sun, don't you remember me anymore?"

Only when he heard the familiar voice did he realize who it was: "T-third young master?"

LiFan nodded. Today he didn't dress up sloppily like he normally did, there was nothing to be cautious of anymore, so he decided to let loose.

"Where is father? I want to talk to him about last night."

By now uncle Sun had already recovered from his shock so he smiled and said: "He is in his study."

LiFan continued to talk with him a little, then walked towards Su Leng's study.

Su Leng didn't give him any reaction besides nodding his head as he eyed him up and down. He then asked him a couple of questions before letting him go, but he still perceived that the old man was satisfied.

LiFan inwardly sneered at his attitude but he just brushed the matter off since he didn't care about what that old fox was thinking anyway. He also didn't care about the Su's company but that didn't mean that he wouldn't do anything against it either.

He would let the female lead take over then attack it later on to make things harder for her.

Why? Simply to take revenge for Su XiHan and also for himself.

Although it was not her fault to chase her father's bastard children away, but she should at least had given him a way out , after all she had already known his circumstances, alas she still mercilessly chased him away.

As for himself he was merely annoyed that she had once been with 'him'. Although he knew that his lover was not the same as the one in the story it was still bugging him and since they both were protagonists he was a little bit worried that the fate would pull them back together.

However, he'd never give in, especially if it concerned his lover so even if his character became a bad one he wouldn't even care. The system had already told him that the character's personality could be slowly changed over the passage of time.

Back to the present while in his deep thoughts LiFan had already arrived at the main entrance but he was abruptly stopped by a certain person's voice, causing him to smile evilly.

Su Ming quickly rushed to there once he heard that XiHan was at the mansion and luckily he didn't miss him as he spotted him at main entrance: "Hey! Third brother!"

Erasing his previous smile LiFan slowly turned around with a gentle smile as he looked at Su Ming with a pleasant surprise.

Su Ming was stunned silly upon seeing his gorgeous face, causing him to think that he had got the wrong person but this young man had the same build as his third brother.

~Who in the hell is this?~

"Eldest brother what's wrong?"

Hearing the familiar voice, Su Ming widened his eyes in shock: "XiHan? Wah, you look so handsome!"

LiFan pretended to be embarrassed then gave him a bashful smile: "Haha thank you, I just thought that I should change myself a little bit."

~Why? Because father likes you now?~

SuMing sneered in his mind but on the outside he still had that gentle smile plastered on his face: "You made a really good decision! You look like an actor now!" He then paused for a little while then added: "It is like this, you are going to graduate the day after tomorrow right? Shouldn't we go and celebrate a little? I will be the one to pay okay?"

LiFan excitedly replied: "Really? Then can you take me to the bar? I have never been in one!"

Su Ming nodded his head: "Okay, okay then let's meet at the xx bar at 9 pm tonight"

When LiFan heard the name of the bar, he involuntarily froze and his soul almost flew out, this was none other than Tan Xiu's bar ah!

~It'll be fine, right? I was not like I'm cheating on him or anything.~

So with this thought LiFan quickly nodded his head then bid him a farewell. When LiFan finally disappeared from the sight, Su Ming dropped his act and showed a vicious smile: "Hah! Let's see whether you can still have the face to meet others starting from tomorrow."

At 9 pm at the xx bar, LiFan entered the familiar bustling bar and tried to find Su Ming.

Soon enough LiFan saw Su Ming waving at him from the counter.

"Sorry did you wait long?"

"No, no I was the one who came here early. Here, sit down and drink this!"

Su Ming then pushed the drink towards LiFan.

"Why did you need to be this rush?"

However, LiFan still accepted the drink then cheered with Su Ming as he only sipped a little. Su Ming who saw this slightly frowned then told LiFan: "Ah! This won't do you need to drink it in one go!"

To his response, LiFan embarrassingly touched his nose:"Eldest brother I'm not good with alcohol so I will drink slowly, but I promise you that I will finish this glass. So why don't you enjoy your drinks as I pour them for you?"

After finishing his sentence LiFan quickly poured the wine into his(SM) glass. Su Ming wanted to refuse but he thought that he wouldn't last long anyway, after all the drug he put in his drink was a strong one so he happily accepted the drink from LiFan.

As expected not long after LiFan collapsed on the counter.

Su Ming smirked at the sight, then paid the bill and lifted Lifan to the suite room downstairs.

However, they didn't know that when they had just exited the bar the manager quickly took out his phone and called a certain person.

"Boss, I have just seen young master Yun getting drunk. He was taken away by a man. Should I get someone to follow them?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 14.8K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
560K 15.3K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
BROTHERS IN ARMS By Arya

General Fiction

118K 6.8K 52
This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other two brothers are following their eldest b...
127K 3.9K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...