What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 21

3.2K 77 70
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Brandon

My eyes snapped open and I rubbed my eyes as I yawned. I looked to my side and saw Angie right asleep. I sat up in the bed and put my shirt back on. No nothing went down. We just made out a little and stopped there.

Let me explain.

Angie and I were each other's first everything. Kiss. Sexual encounters. Love. But it was beyond toxic. So we remained friends and whenever we needed certain things we would 'help' each other out. There are no romantic feelings between us and there hasn't been in more than two years. She's simply a best friend now. Her and Noah know me more than anyone. And I really needed her since Noah wasn't in town until the night before the funeral.

My phone vibrated and I saw a text from Zion.

Zee💥: Just got off the plane. I'm taking an Uber to your place so I should be there in like 15/20 minutes.

Me: ok bet. Angie is here. Should she leave?

Zee💥: Yes... Just because of Rose.

Me: Rose?
Oh wait.
I'm slow of course she's pissed with me right now dammit!

Zee💥: yes she is. We got a lot to talk about sir

Me: of course we do.

I exited out the chat and made a new group chat with Jewel and Rose.

Me: I really want you two here. I'll fly you guys out myself the morning of. When you're about to land text me and I'll pay for an Uber. Thank you 😔💕

Jewel☺️: No problem Brandon. I'm sorry for your loss ❤️

Me: Thank you so much 😔

Marie😔💕: I'll be there. I'm sorry for your loss.

Me: Thank you ❤️

I locked my phone and slammed a pillow on Angie's head. She woke up with a straight face and I laughed.

"What the fuck Brandon?!" She yelled.

"Watch your mouth! Jesús why the profanity?" I groaned getting to my feet.

"Yo you couldn't just say 'wake up Angie ' like a normal human being?" She replied rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

"What's the fun in that?" I laughed walking into my private bathroom.

"So you woke me up because?" She asked getting on her phone.

"Zion is coming over. He wants alone time," I replied as I finished washing my face. I walked back in my room and she got to her feet.

"Ok no problem I'll get out of your way then," she sighed grabbing her bag. She out on her shoes and walked over to me.

"Text me when you get home ok?" I commanded giving her a hug. She returned the hug and nodded.

"I will. Love you!" She called as she walked out.

"Love you too! Be safe!" I replied as my phone rang.

Me: Hello?

Zion: First of all I'm here. Second of all your friend looks sexy as hell in person. Third of all bro I'm really hungry can we eat something?

Me: first of all yay. Second of all off limits that's an ex. Third of all sure I'm hungry too

I ran downstairs and saw Zion and Angie talking. They shook hands and Angie walked away before I can approach them. She got in her Uber and she was driven off.

Zion faced me and ran to me with his arms wide open. I met him half way and we hugged each other. It felt good to have one of my brothers here.

"You have no idea how good it feels to be in hot weather," Zion laughed putting on his shades.

"Thank you for coming," I sighed and I looked down.

"Hey bro it's cool. I'll do anything for you. Thank you for having me," he replied putting a hand on my shoulder. We began walking and it was quiet at first. And I didn't blame him for not knowing what to say. It was just as weird for me as it was for him to not talk about the obvious.

"So you look almost as stressed as I do," I said breaking the silence.

"I may look but I'm not. Not like you but boy am I stressed. You don't understand what went down," he sighed.

"It can't be that crazy," I laughed.

"I told Jewel I was in love with her."

I looked back at him with a straight face and said, "Oh damn."

Rose

He's not dead ass.

"Before you reply on some dumb shit remember his dad died. So any petty crap leave it for when after everything is done," Jewel said. She replied to Brandon's text and I sighed. She's right.

I sent my reply and groaned laying on her lap.  "How are you feeling?"

"I lost Zion and I feel incomplete right about now. I hate that I'm keeping this from Edwin who's been nothing but a perfect boyfriend. So great," she sighed putting her phone down.

"I honestly can't believe anything that's happening. Our life literally got flipped upside down," I replied. My phone vibrated and I saw Zion posted a picture on Instagram.

Zionkuwonu: We're depressed mfs 😭‼️

"Honestly. What are you going to do about Brandon?" Jewel asked looking at the picture.

"Imma just be there for him and talk to him when everything passes with the funeral and such," I replied frowning at how stressed he looks in the photo. I was mad at him but at the same time I wanna be there for him.

I got a text and I clicked on it.

Angie's Man: Hey

Me: Hi

Angie's Man: After the funeral we're going out to dinner.

Me: Um no.

Angie's Man: I wasn't asking you.

Me: I guess

I got a phone call from a private number and I picked it up.

Me: Hello?

Unknown: Too bad about your friend huh?

Me: Who is this?

The call went dead and I felt my chest tighten. My friend?

"Who was it?" Jewel asked concerned catching my expression.

"I.. I don't know. But they said something about too bad for my friend. Everyone is ok right?" I asked.

"Yea that I know of."

My phone rang again and I picked it up.

Me: Hello?

Unknown: Rose!

Me: Chris? Is everything ok?

Chris: I-It's N-Nick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 944 34
In which he misses his girl Bestfriend "Same old Nick Mara." "I wish you'd stop staying that." {IRL & SOCIAL MEDIA} (SLOW UPDATES)
3.5K 110 27
the story of two best friends; nick mara
126K 2.6K 22
when zion's childhood bestfriend visits him in la she finds herself in a tug a war battle between choosing her heart or the pretty boy with the glass...
78.9K 2.4K 22
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘹 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘹𝘵 19"