This Is Gospel (ShimaxYukio)

By UselessMoon

**Sequal to Dear No One** After a painful life in Japan and a major heartbreak, Yukio moves to London to begi... More

1. Fallen
2. Men of Virtues
3. Unfaithful
4. Enough
5. Tell Tale
6. Confrontation
7. Solutions and Resolutions
8. Is It Just Me?
9. Redemption
Notice
10. Turning Tables
11. 12 Days
12. Bond
Hey Guys
13. Rock City Boys
14. Locked Out of Heaven
15. Confliction
16. Payback is a Mother
17. Endless
18. Submission
19. My Rock
20. Fuck Me Twice
22. Come On Over
23. Over It
24. Like a Puppy
25. We Happy Few
26. It's Okay Not To Be Okay
27. Enlighten Me
28. It's Better If You Do
29. Ane-San
30. My Baby's Baby
31. Made to Love
32. Crybaby
33. Woe Is Me
34. One and Only
35. Green Gentleman
Fin.
36. Doll
37. The Champloo Samurai
38. Yama
39. Jealous
40. The Art of Domination
41. Chains
42. Subspace
43. Falling
44. Baby Daddy
45. What A Reunion
46. Remember the Name
47. As Long As You Love Me
48. Mockingbird
49. Make Me Over
50. I See London
51. Don't Judge Me
52. Man Down
53. One More Time
54. Homegoing
55. Best Served Cold
56. Memory Glue
57. The Art of Seduction
58. Easy
59. Hurt Me
60. What's Done in the Dark
61. Ordinary People
62. Up All Night
Question!
so...
63. Church Bells
64. All I Could Do Was Cry
65. Ecstasy
66. Somewhere
67. Back and Forth
68. Throne
69. Aftermath
70. Together
Russian Roulette
73.The Beat of My Heart

21. Hold Me Down

453 17 48
By UselessMoon

Rin told Bon to stay put, and for some reason he listened. He shouldn't have. He should have gone after him. It looked like some shadey shit going on in there.

But Rin mentioned that Bon stuck out like a dog's balls. That could resort in him being shot in sight. Stealth wasn't really his thing, and Rin had experience with 'daring escapes' before, so it would be better for him to go alone. He assure him that Ling would have his back, and that all he needed him to do was stay near the car so that they could make a clean getaway.

Now his nerves had gotten the best of him

"Whatever the hell you're doing, you'd better be safe." he said to no one particularly. Asking for Rin to be smart about it was a stretch since the raven usual thought with his heart and not his head.

#

Yukio regained consciousness, taking as much air into his burning lungs as he could get. He was still being held down on Russell's cock, and soon enough Russell resumed his thrusting. Yukio looked up and Russell was looking down at him with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Shizu! I love you, I'm so sorry." he sobbed. Yukio was too terrified to move or do much of anything, not questioning it at all when Russell embraced him. His thrusts had slowed and become shallow, and eventually he pulled his limp dick out of Yukio's body.

"I need help...something's wrong with me, I need help. I almost killed you...and I..."

The door bursted open and Yukio saw that kid from the hotel standing in the doorway. He had a gun in his hand, nursing an injured shoulder blade. He was trembling, losing blood quickly.

"Let...them go..." he breathed out. Russell zipped up his pants, raising his own gun up.

"You...you want to betray me, Ling?" he challenged. Ling didn't back down, trying to raise his arm only to have Russell kick him down the stairwell. Yukio almost screamed out to him, scared that he may have broken his neck on the way down, but from the window he could see him struggling to stand.

Izumo had begun to stir in the corner and Yukio quickly dressed himself, putting a hand over her mouth when he realized she would scream. She looked over at him, eyes double over in fear until she looked Yukio in the eyes. He held a finger to his lips, telling her to stay quiet as he untied them. As much as he hated to say it, he was glad that Russell had gone after the kid. They could lock themselves into the security room until help arrived, and Russell wouldn't be able to get back in. He did so, leaving Izumo to tend to Shiemi.

"Jesus, what happened to you? You like shit." she pointed, noting the huge bruise around his neck. Yukio winced as he swallowed, limping as he walked away from the door. She got the idea and decided not to pry.

"Thank you..." she said.

He shrugged. "You're my friends." was all he said in response. He took out his phone and saw that he had a text from James twenty minutes prior.

James:
Hold tight, Yukio! Cops are arriving in an hour and have located him via cell phone. We're coming.

Then all he had to do was wait...and pray that Russell didn't kill that boy down there.

#

Russell kicked Ling in the face, stomping down on the teen's thigh.

"You had nothing, you fucking buggard, and I gave you everything! Money! Women! A fancy fucking lifestyle and all you do to repay me is try to fucking shoot me with my own gun?!"

He stomped down again.

"Stop it!"

The voice echoed out loud and everything paused. Yukio felt his heart skip a beat.

"Rin...no!"

"I said get off of him, dammit!"

Rin stood there in the hands of the guards, trying to break lose and get to Ling. "You're hurting him; stop it! He doesn't deserve what you're doing to him."

Ling's shaking body tried to reach out for Rin, only for Russell to stomp on his injured shoulder. The teen let out a strangled yelp, gasping for air as the pain overwhelmed him.

"Kill him!" Russell said to the guards. Yukio started banging on the glass, trying to unlock the door quick enough to save his brother. "NO! NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT! I'll do whatever you want, just please DON'T HURT HIM!" He cried as he scrambled to get the locks to turn.

Gunshots rang out from outside---a lot of them. The door bursted open and men came in with guns blazing, shooting everyone who they considered an opposition. One of them was someone who Rin recognized very well.

"Amaimon!"

The green-haired man had a shit-eating grin on his face as shot both of the guards at Rin's side. "Hi Rin! Shima invited me out to play! So much fun!" He greeted, practically bouncing up and down with the automatic gun in his hand.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Shima came in wearing a black suit, gun in hand with his brother, Kinzo at his side along with a bald man who Rin didn't recognize. Bon came in behind them, eyeing the bodies on the floor in horror...

He was hoping that none of them were Rin.

When he finally laid eyes on him, a sigh of relief left him.

"Idiot." he said, smiling at his husband. Rin smiled back, but was instantly brought back to reality at the sound of a gun cocking.

Russell held the gun at Rin, the look in his eyes resembling that of a trapped rabbit. He was afraid, and fear often killed people.

"It's over, Gray. There are six of us and one of you. Put the gun down."

It was Shima. He didn't seem amused in the slightest. He cut his eyes over at the security room, watching as Yukio sobbed with his face and hands against the glass. Sobbing with gratitude that Shima had come when he did.

"Yukio. Don't think I won't have a word with you about this."

Yukio nodded, still sobbing as Shiemi and Izumo came to his side.

Then Shima smiled.

"I told you before that if you ever bothered my Yukio again, I would end you...didn't I?" he said, addressing Russell again. Russell's hand was shaking. He was so terrified that he hadn't even noticed Ling drag himself from underneath him.

"You're the devil, Renzo Shima."

He pulled the trigger and Yukio screamed.

Kinzo moved quicker, however, and pushed Rin towards the floor where he landed on Ling. The bullet lodged itself into the faux blonde's chest and Shima opened fire on Russell, shooting him in the head. When the blonde was down, Shima stood over him and pulled the trigger until the clip was empty.

He threw the gun down and pulled another from his waist, unloading it as well.

"Fucking right I am." he said, spitting on what would have been Russell's face. He looked over at Wamu and the others, who were terrified to move. Rin hovered over Kinzo, crying a little.

"No...no, no, no! Don't you fucking die, you whore!"

He ripped Kinzo's shirt open sighing in relief as the blonde began to cough.

A bulletproof vest. Thank God.

The blonde looked up at Rin, smirking at him.

"You were worried about me."

Rin punched him in the chest.

"Of course I was, moron!"

#

Shima looked up at the security, glaring at bit.

"Get your ass down here. Now." he said, just loud enough for Yukio to hear. The brunette limped for the door, making his way down as quickly as possible without tripping down the stairs.

He ran into Shima's arms despite the oncoming punishment he was sure to receive. He expected to be smacked, but Shima wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"If you ever in your fucking life scare me like that again---"

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! I just wanted to help them, I'm sorry!" Yukio sobbed. Shima looked up to see Izumo helping Shiemi down the stairs. He was glad to see that they were okay.

#

Rin pulled Ling into his lap. The teen was floating in and out of consciousness. The pain was almost too much to bare.

"Ling? Can you hear me, baby?"

Ling gave a slight nod of his head, squeezing Rin's hands.

"Oh, thank God. We're gonna get you some help, okay? Just hang on, kiddo."

Bon had already brought the car around, ready to help Ling inside to get him to a hospital.

"Call Koneko. We don't need the police budding in on this and we need to go. I got a tip from an old friend that Gray's a wanted criminal. The cops are about to pull up any minute."

Bon raised a brow, lifting Ling up as best he could. Goddamn, he was a heavy motherfucker.

"Why Konekomaru?"

"What, you didn't know? He's been handling the Yakuza's medical needs since he graduated."

#

Shima left Rin and Bon to deal with that Ling kid, leaving Shiemi and Izumo to get checked out at Koneko's as well. He put Yukio in the Benz and assured Rin that he would take care of him.

Wamu drove with Kinzo sitting in the passenger's seat, leaving Shima and Yukio in the backseat. Shima let up the partition, turning to looking at his fiance.

"What did he do?" he asked, his voice tired. Yukio didn't respond at first and it was really trying Shima's patience.

"What, you can't fucking speak now?"

His jaw tightened at the bruises around Yukio's throat and he instantly regretted asking. "Nevermind. If it hurts then don't talk."

"...I'm sorry, Ren." Yukio's raspy voice said again.

"Stop, I said don't talk. Stop fucking apologizing."

Yukio exhaled, letting out a loud sob before quieting himself. He should have expected for him to be upset.

"You're lucky James called me."

James? How did...

"He's a double spy for the Yakuza. How do you think I found you after I got out of jail?"

Wow. That made sense.

"Just remember that you should always trust me, okay? Trust me to be your man; trust me to be your sword and shield. Trust me to have your back. Baby, you don't have to do everything alone. Okay? I need you to be on my team. Can we be a team?"

Yukio tried to talk, but it hurt too much so he just nodded. He leaned into the hug, allowing Renzo to kiss his forehead.

Thank God it was all over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 36
"Why me? Why did this happen to me? My life has always been hell from the second I was born. So why...? WHY WAS I TURNED INTO A GHOUL?!" Never trust...
42.8K 1.3K 14
In this story,you are a newcomer to True Cross Academy. Your tragic backstory has brought you to this school. Cram School is the only place you know...
181K 6.1K 24
41,653 words: (First Rendition, the Revised ICBH is currently ongoing) Rin is neither human nor demon, he fits in nowhere. His so called "friends" m...
32K 1.1K 8
Bon x Rin fanfiction. After years of unrequited love Bon and Rin finally confess their feeling for each other. Setting- 2 years after the end.(thoug...