Envy | Vanessa/You

By UnAmericanTeen

honestly I suck at descriptions but it's a Vanessa Moe/You book. Just read it yo. G!p you Highest rake: #34 More

Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
not an update
Chapter fifty
(real) Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
question
Chapter sixty five
btw

chapter nine

19.7K 625 237
By UnAmericanTeen

"Envy is the house!" Rob said making us whoop. "Ok, I know we all know you but introductions for those living under a rock." I grabbed my cup of coffee as I sipped it.

"Yo it's Vivian aka one in a million."

"I'm Ny the Tide."

"Ellie with da cellie."

I brought my cup down and looked at the girls in confusion.

"Since when did we have nicknames? I'm Y/n by the way." I said to the camera before turning back to the girls. "I'm hurt."

"When you were out." Which was code for 'hanging with Vanessa'

"Oh ok. We'll discuss this when we're back at the hotel." I said playfully as I pointed at each of them.

"I love these girls." Rob said with a laugh. "In other news, your self titled EP just dropped and do you guys even need to put out an album?"

I chuckled and fixed my dad, well, Vanessa's dad hat on my head.

"Ok can we talk about the production process? You're four kids from Kansas, you come to LA and boom topping charts, how has this all affected your music?" He held the mic out and Ellie took it.

"I think it inspired us more, yeah?" She looked at us for confirmation before continuing. "Being in a different city and having new experiences just broadens your perspective by a mile stone. I think that really helped our um, writing process and ideas." I nodded before Dana who was behind the camera caught my attention.

I furrowed my eyebrows as she was saying something but I couldn't comprehend. She huffed and grabbed a paper before writing something and holding it up.

"Oh my God." Viv laughed, nearly falling off the chair.

Dana blushed slightly as she realized what she did.

She drew a huge dick and balls and even added hair to it.

She facepalmed and dropped the paper.

"I'd like to talk about something really quick if you don't mind." I said to Rob as small laughs left my mouth.

"Go ahead. The floor is yours." I cleared my throat and shifted in my spot as I gathered my thoughts.

"I've gotten a lot of questions about the same thing and I'm not ashamed nor embarrassment to say something about it." I chewed on my bottom lip as I looked directly into the camera. "I was born with male genitalia. As I grew up, my body started to develop more and I grew breasts, my hair grew longer. The doctors said that I had a rare case in which my xy chromosomes came out as xxy instead. Confusing I know." I chuckled lightly as I continued.

"So yeah, I identify as an intersex female who loves women." I finished.

"Yes! Bravo!" Viv said and clapped loudly. I handed the mic back to Rob as he and the other girls clapped.

"Wow, that's extremely brave of you to do something like that. I know that even in this age, members of the lgbt community still get hate." Rob commented as he nodded his head at me.

"Yeah, it really sucks but we just gotta keep moving forward." I replied and looked at Dana who was wiping her eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows and laughed lightly at the overly sensitive manager.

-

"New York, you're too good to me!" Ellie said as she did a Instagram story.

I flopped onto the bed and read through my twitter feed at the fans reactions.

@Envision: we stan a queen, a legend, a sexy beast, a cinnamon roll, an icon, I could go on.

@Y/ngottadick: Y'all never believe me when I make my username something. I did this THREE MONTHS ago and y'all slept on me.

@Y/ngottadigbick: ok but mines is better, and you read my username wrong. @Y/ngottadick

@rootbeerflop: I'm so proud of you! You're such a strong person. A true idol @Envy/n

@Envy/n: thank you babe😘  love you so muchh! @rootbeerflop

@Envision: @rootbeerflop bsisvaiahu Alexandra! BsisbaugwugVug

@rootbeerflop: I know! I'm crying! @Envision

@Vanessaanela: proud of you @Envy/n 

I smiled lightly and typed a reply.

@Envy/n: thanks sweets @Vanessaanela

My feed disappeared as I got an incoming facetime from,

Vanessa😍🍑

I quickly answered it as I flipped onto my back and laid my head on my left forearm.

"Hey cutie." She said while eating an In n Out burger.

I chuckled lowly and raised the phone higher.

"Why are you always eating?" She rolled her eyes and stuck her middle finger up as she took another bite of the burger.

"Cause I'm always hungry, duh." She grabbed her shake and sipped it as she squinted at me. "Is that my hat? Do you know how long I've been looking for that?" I chuckled and fixed it.

"I snuck it out of your car like a week ago. It goes good with my outfit, look." I held the camera higher and panned down my body. I quickly brought the camera back up when I heard her let out a loud cough and gasp for air.

She held her chest and quickly grabbed a water bottle.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What just happened?" I asked when she brought the bottle down.

She looked down at her shirt where the milkshake was spilled.

"Shit. Hold up." She jumped up and walked out of the frame.

"Y/n your little friend woke up." Viv said as she walked passed me and out of my hotel room. I looked down at my lap and saw a tent in my pants.

"I hate when this happens." I groaned out. It's like it had a mind of its own.

I grabbed a pillow and placed it on my lap when realization hit me.

I basically showed Vanessa my hard on without even knowing.

I groaned and dropped my forearm over my eyes.  

"What are you groaning about?" I peeked one eye open and saw Vanessa reenter the frame with a gray thrasher hoodie.

"Poser." I snickered. She looked down at her hoodie and shrugged.

"Its my ex boyfriends." I immediately stopped laughing and squinted.

"You're wearing your exes clothes?" She nodded and reached for something, pulling back a blunt and a lighter. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself.

"What? Do you have a case of the peanut butter and jellys?" She teased and blew out smoke. "I'm kidding, it's my brothers." I rolled my eyes and relaxed against the bed. "I meant what I said."

I hummed and reopened my eyes. "Bout' what?"

"About me being proud of you." She pulled a pack of chips out of nowhere and opened them. "Like, that's a hard thing to do and you did it so nonchalantly. It makes me happy to know you." I blushed slightly in response.

"Remember you said not to get use to your sappy moments?" She nodded and ate a handful of chips. "I think you just had another one." Her eyes rolled as she ate another chip.

"Shut up. I was trying to be nice to your ass." I nodded and bit my lip out of habit. "Stop biting your lip." She whined and dropped the bag of chips. "Oh shit." She giggled and leaned down to get them.

"You're high." I stated and shook my head. She popped back up and wiped her red eyes.

"A little yeah. When are you getting back? I lowkey miss you."

"Awww did you hear that?!" I heard someone yell from the behind my hotel door.

I rolled my eyes and threw my shoe at the door to scare them.

"We have another full day of interviews and performances tomorrow then we go back to LA for Ellen." She pouted and re lit the blunt that hung loosely from her lips.

"Guess I'll rely on ole friend Mary Jane." She muttered and blew circles at the camera.

"Damn, look at you being all talented and shit." She laughed loudly, almost knocking the camera off her table.

"We should screenshot this, here." She put the blunt down and stuck her middle finger up at the screen.

"Of course." I chuckled and screenshotted the picture.

"Hey Y/nn, we have a radio interview for Sirus xm." Ellie said as she knocked on the door. I groaned and huffed against my pillow.

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute." I called out and pushed off of my back.

V stared at me with a pout. "You gotta go?" I nodded and stood up.

"Yeah, well actually I only have to go when we get to the place, do you still wanna talk?" She nodded her head immediately with a wide smile. "I like high you, she's sweeter." I grabbed my key card and walked out of the door.

"Of course you do. You should come smoke with me."

"Smoke? I'm down!" Viv popped up and shoved her big head in front of my camera. "Oh hey Nessa." She said excitedly.

"Hey Vian, come smoke I'm bored." Vanessa whined.

I furrowed my eyebrows as Vivian and well my sort of girl talked liked they knew eachother for years.

"Wait, when did you guys get so close? Not that I mind but.." I trailed off.

"Oh, we swapped numbers at the restaurant last week and we text all the time." Viv replied.

"Whaat?" I questioned.

"Ok ladies, we're on a time crunch so we're just gonna push through alright?" Our security said as the two men pushed the doors open.

"You know whenever they tell me that I never listen." I said to V as I immediately went to the side to talk to the fans. She laughed from my phone as shuffling was heard. "Hey guys."

"Y/n! Hi!" Some immediately stuck their phone up, asking for selfies. I smiled at each phone and signed each poster.

"Ow shit! I hit my toe." V said loudly.

"Who's on your phone?" Sarah, one can I was currently saying hi to, asked.

"It's just Vanessa." I replied and showed them my phone.

"Just Vanessa? I'm more than just Vanessa." I rolled my eyes and waved at someone who waved to me.

"Of course you are, love. Hey how are you?" I hugged someone as Vanessa kept talking gibberish with her high ass.

"Why aren't you and Vanessa together?" Sarah asked. I chuckled and went back to her.

"Because Y/n is a loser!" V shouted and laughed right after.

"Yeah, there's your answer." I said and shook my head.

"Oh my God. I just saw a BIG ass spider. Y/n come back and kill it!"
V whined followed by a scream. "It's on my be-"

Beep beep beep

I chuckled and pocketed my phone. "There's V for you guys." The fans laughed along with me.

"You guys would be so cute together." One girl said with her phone up, most likely recording.

"You think?" I teased with a smirk.

"Yeah! You guys are funny together." "And hot!" Someone else called.

I started to back away when I felt my face, as usual, start to heat up.

"She's blushing!" Someone screamed while recording me.

"I have to go, I love you all so much!" I waved and jogged to the car where the security impatiently waited. "I'm sorry." I said as I smiled sheepishly and climbed into the car. 

"About damn time. My hair started to turn gray." I smacked Viv's thigh and settled between Ny and Ellie.

"When are you asking Vanessa to be your girlfriend?" Ny asked as she sketched in her draw book.

"Um I don't know. When the time is right? We've only been out a couple times and I'm not sure if she wants to be exclusive or just mess around." I shrugged and grabbed a water bottle out of the door pockets.

"Are you serious? You pretty much already act like a couple and the fans think you're low-key hiding some shit." Viv added and snatched the water out of my hands.

"Yeah, I agree. Plus you guys are like natural around each other." I turned to Ellie and grimaced at her. "What?"

"Are you becoming an LA girl? You just used an unnecessary 'like'." She rolled her eyes and went back on her phone. "We need to take you back to Kansas, girl!" I yelled and laid across her lap. "But seriously, should I ask her out or wait?" I asked and played with the end of her shirt.

"I say ease into it. Drabble around the subject and if she's for it, do it. With a girl like that you have to act fast." I nodded along to her words as I bit down softly on my lip.

"Right! She's hot, she smokes, she can eat, she's sweet, she likes old music, she-"

"Ok, I get it, she's perfect." I said, cutting Viv off. "I'll think about it." I finalized as I sat up.

"Don't think too long 'cause the next person is gonna be there ready to swoop her up." Ny muttered without looking up from her sketch book.

I sighed as I laid my head on the seat and thought.

Should I ask her out or was it too early? I mean, it's been roughly three weeks since we've been steadily seeing eachother and talking. Four counting the time we saw eachother at the awards.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much. I'll just let what happens, happen. 

°
°

I have a couple chapters pre written and I reaaaallly like them. I think you guys will too.

💘💞💋 thanks for reading 💘💞💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 1.3K 22
¡Before you read Oneshot!Read "Need to Know" Most of the stories will be Jennie x reader. *INCLUDE MILKY MATURE CONTENT * [Closed but might upload ag...
19.6K 430 12
If you're just as gay as I am for these women, then I'm sure you'll enjoy this book. • mostly female reader. (g!p reader if requested) • some may con...
333K 9.5K 28
Do I really need a description for this one?
115K 5.9K 114
Ace and Vanessa from different worlds. Just check it out. you might like it.