ARRANGED MARRIAGE (Completed✔)

By Shramanian

Shraman Story More

1. INCEPTION
2. FRIENDS
3. IMPORTANT DECISION
4. JEALOUS SUMO
5.Realizations
6. TROUBLE AT THE DOORSTEP
7. LOST & FOUND
8. THEIR CHILDISHNESS
9. LOVE FEELINGS ❤
11. SHRAVAN & SUMAN'S DAYOUT❤
12. GIFT
13. BEFORE THE STORM
14. THE SOUND OF ❤ BREAK
15. MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
16. BETWEEN LOVE & HATRED
17. WEDDING BELLS🔔🔔
18. IT's JUST A BEGINNING
19. PATIENCE & REALIZATION
20. APOLOGIES TO THE BROKEN HEART💔
EPILOGUE

10. MUCH MORE THAN JUST TWO FRIENDS?

999 109 37
By Shramanian

Written by~Anisha_tellybug
Author of~
1. Mil Gaye hai Dil jo Bane, Ek duje Ke Vaaste

-----------------------------------------

Here u go with chapter 10.

Shravan and Sumo came back from Manali the next day. They were sad, but also excited because they would be able to go back home, and lay in the coziness of their warm blankets, far far away from the snow. The ride back home had been very eventful, with Adi cracking jokes and everyone singing and enjoying in the car. Thus, by the time they reached home, they were all very tired. 

Shravan dropped Sumo to her house and said good night. 

Sumo-Shravan wait.

Shravan-Are you okay? What happened? 

Sumo-Can you come meet me tomorrow morning?

Shravan-Sure, but why? Everything’s alright, right?

Sumo-Yes, dont worry, everything is okay. Just come. I want to show you something. Tomorrow, at 9am okay. Dont be late. 

Shravan(smiling)-Okay, I’ll be there. Dont worry. Now go to sleep. Good night. 

Shravan went back home, and changes into his vest and boxers (dont picture it ;) )

He got under the covers and started thinking to himself...

Shravan(in his mind): Why did Sumo call me tomorrow morning? Is everything okay? What does she want to show me? Does she want to break up with me? Wait break up.... does that mean that we are a couple? But we havent even spoken about us... so there is an US. But what is this US? What are Sumo and I? Friends? Good Friends? Best friends? Friends who feel for each other strongly? Or are we more than that too?? 

Shravan fell asleep, with multiple thoughts crowding his mind. 

Shravan woke up at 8am next morning, and saw that Sumo had sent him something. He opened and saw a photo. It was this…

Shravan smiled to himself. All the thoughts from the previous night, of Sumo wanting to break up were gone from his head, when he saw the glow on her face through the photograph. A person about to break up wont send glowing photos to her soon to be ex, early in the morning. Shravan smiled wide. He could feel that it was going to be a good day. 

Shravan put on a shirt, took his phone, and took a photo of himself, replying to Sumo’s previous message: 

Sending the message, he went and started getting ready. He left his house, and reached Sumo’s house exactly seven minutes before nine. 

Sumo heard the sound of his car, and came out to see him. 

Sumo- Wow Mr Malhotra. You are more punctual than i thought. You are well ahead of time. I’m impressed!

Shravan-You specially invited me and wanted to show me something. How can i ever be late? So tell me, what did you want to show me??

Sumo-Its not here. We have to go somewhere. Just wait for two minutes, i’ll get my bag, and we’ll get going. 

Sumo went outside, got her bag, and she and Shravan left. 

Shravan- Where are we going?

Sumo-You’ll see for yourself. If I tell you, then what is the fun??

Shravan smiled at Sumo. Sumo smiled back. Shravan took her hand, and intertwined their fingers. Sumo looked down and smiled. The rest of the journey was quiet, with the both of them jst silently enjoying each other’s touch, and presence.

They arrived at their destination. 

Shravan got down from the car and saw a big complex. The board in front of the gate read:

“ST. XAVIERS SCHOOL” 

Shravan-Isint this the school you used to go to??

Sumo nodded. Then, she took Shravan by his arm, and dragged him to the back of the building. 

Sumo-The school is closed today. But there is an open gate at the back. We can enter through that. 

Shravan-So basically today’s plan is that you want so show me your school??

Sumo-Yes! Unless you dont want to?

Shravan- And what if I actually dont want to?

Sumo(playfully)-Nah! You dont have an option!

Shravan-Trying to take over my decisions?? Thats what wives do you know

Sumo doesnt reply. She just playfully smiles and drags Shravan. Shravan goes along. 

Sure enough, there was a gate at the back, and it was open. They entered. The complex was big ans beautiful. It had multiple buildings and they all surrounded a big green field. It was clear that the field was the centre of attraction of the entire complex. Beyond the field, there were a couple of rooms, which Shravan could make out, were the gym and cafeteria. 

Sumo and Shravan move around the compound. Going from one classroom to another, Sumo tells Shravan stories of her childhood.. how she used to drop water around the teacher’s desk, how she faked stomach aches and missed library classes, and how she used to ring the staffroom bell and then run away. She took him to the cafeteria and told him about the various incidents that happened there, shouting, screaming, singing, dancing and what not. They spend a lot of time around the place, and by the time it was time for them to leave, it was already dark. 

Just as they were leaving the complex:

Sumo-So Shravan, this is the school I used to go to. Its an important part of my childhood, and I want you to be a part of this. 

Shravan-But why? 

Sumo-Do you not know why?

Shravan-Because we are Friends?

Sumo-And?

Shravan-And we care about each other a lot?

Sumo-And?

Shravan-And the school is pretty?

Sumo-And?

Shravan-And you had no other plans today?

SUMO NOW GETS SUPER FLUSTERED. SHE STANDS ON HER TOES, HOLD SHRAVAN BY THE COLLAR AND PULLS HIM CLOSER. THEN, SHE WHISPERS INTO HIS EARS:

Sumo-This school is my most beautiful memory. Its where I spent 14 years of my childhood. Its where I made my first friends. Its where I learnt my first manners. Its where I got the best teachers. This school gave me everything. And I want to show this to you, because......

YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAT ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER BEEN. 

Sumo moves away from Shravan. She takes a couple of steps back. Shravan sees that she has tears in her eyes. As Sumo moves a step back, Shravan moves a step in front. He takes her by her hand, and pulls her into his embrace. They stay like that for a long time, Sumo’s hands around his Waist, and Shravan’s one hand around Sumo’s shoulder while the other is caressing her head slowly. 

Shravan slowly speaks…

Shravan- Thank you. 

Sumo leaves Shravan’s embrace and looks up, into his eyes. 

Sumo-Why?

Shravan-For thinking me to be important enough to share such a beautiful part of your life. 

Sumo-Shravan you took me on vacation with your family. You considered me as that important a part of you. You shouldnt be the one thanking me. 

Shravan-I am so happy to have found someone like you. 

They keep looking at each other. They realise how lucky they are to have found their soulmates in each other. They realise that there are only two ways their relationship could end…

Either they get married,

or,

They get married. 

Shravan and Sumo start on their return journey back. In an hour, they reach Sumo’s house. Shravan drops her there.

Before leaving the car:

Sumo-Shravan... listen to me, and listen to me very carefully.

Shravan-Okay tell me. 

Sumo-You’ll never leave me right?

Shravan-Never

Sumo-You’ll never go to someone else?

Shravan-Never

Sumo-You’ll never kiss someone else?

Shravan-Never

Sumo-You’ll marry me?

Shravan-ALWAYS. 

Happy with the answers, Sumo says goodnight to Shravan and gets off the car. Just before Shravan leaves...

Sumo-Shravan?

Shravan-Yeah?

Sumo-You’re the one proposing next time. 

Shravan-Sure. 

And Shravan drives back to his house. 

________________________________

Please vote n comment. Let the author know what u feel about this one.

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 3.1K 31
A fan girl version of EDKV. ..Though they were made for each other, situations play a twisted role in their tale . it's true love that blended thei...
35K 2.5K 49
It's a story about two best friend who love each other madly and can do anything for each other.
36.7K 2.5K 25
My very first story about Shraman. Its unedited and i used a lot of abbrevations so read at your own risk!!
38.4K 2.4K 16
Suman is an aspiring wedding gown designer who's stuck with the legal guardianship of her one month old nephew. On the search for the father she cros...