Introvert meets Extrovert. (F...

Od K-Zeetrus

Beam is an Introvert person, Meaning he enjoys being alone or just being accompanied with few numbers of peop... Více

Arrival
Friends
Welcome Gift
Common interest
Friendly Neighborhood
Harry Potter
Small World
Aquarium
Will not be fun Without U
His Non-Stop Mouth
Weird Dream
Weird feeling
What if...
Avoiding You
Mutual Feelings
Confession
Brand new Start
Lunch break
Turn OFF & ON's
First Official Date
Thanks to Mom's BDay
Matching Bracelets
Vacation?
After all this time? ;Always.
Promise not to separate
Life is getting weird
The Other side of Beam
He wants to go out
Remember: He is introvert
ChocoMallow
BEAM's Day
Get along shirt
Because he is Extrovert (Part. 1)
Because he is Extrovert (Part. 2)
Those bites
Mystery guy
KickOut
House Party
Surprise Visit
If you love me...
I become an Introvert
MOM's
My Crybaby
Por' Approved
Forth's Day
JellyBeam
Are you from Tennessee?
Drunken Beam
Those Ants
Wife and Husband Material
Marshmallow Ice cream
An Apple a day
Always be my Baby
Just The Way You Are (Re-Up)
Hit Someone
Call me Mom
Opposite Attracts
Textrovert
Discussion
The Unbreakable Vow
Training
I'm Pregnant
The most awaited day
Epilogue
⚠ NEWS!!!

Textrovert (2)

4.7K 265 31
Od K-Zeetrus

Wednesday:

*/Continuation.....

————————
Thursday:

———————

Friday:

————————

As soon as Beam reached inside their condo unit, He then start cooking for their lunch.
Which he is just guided by the recipe at the from the website where he saw the food that he plan to cook.

After cooking Beam then decide to take a quick shower and take a nap inside their bed room.

Hours have passed as Beam is still sleeping Forth have finally got back home.
And knowing that Beam is sure sleeping Forth decide to go straight to their bedroom.

And just as Forth open the room he then saw Beam sleeping hugging Forth's pillow as what he is expecting.

Forth then put his bag down at the floor just beside their bed and went to their walking closet to change his clothes. After that Forth then slowly walk to the bed and take a sit beside sleeping Beam.

He brushes Beam's bangs to the side and pecked a kiss at Beam's fore head, but as he is about to put a blanket on Beam then wake up as he slowly open his eyes.

Beam: Hmmm... Forth...

... Did you just got back?
   Beam asked as he is rubbing his eyes.

Forth: Kind of.

Beam: Ermmm I make some friedrice with korean chicken.
    He said as he is getting up the bed.

Forth: Great, I didn't eat any lunch today because you said you will cook for your husband.

Beam: I didn't know if it taste good.

Forth: Every food you make taste good.
   He said as he softly kissed Beam.

Beam: Let's eat now...

... The food.
  Beam continued as Forth raised one of his eyebrows.

And that Forth just smirked as he hold Beam's hand and went to the kitchen.

Forth: Wow!! This is so delicious.
   He said as soon as Beam put the bowl of  fried rice with korean chicken at the table.

Beam: You haven't even tasted it.

Forth: I can smell it ...

... Can I eat now?

Beam: Hmmm...
Beam said and that Forth take a spoon full of rice and take his first bite.

As Beam is watching him waiting for Forth's expression.

Forth: Uuhhhmmmm~....

... This is so delicious.
     Forth said as he let out of a moan because of the delicious taste of the food that Beam have cook.

Beam: Don't fluttered me.

Forth: I'm telling the true.

... Didn't you try to taste it?
   Forth asked and Beam just shook his head.

.... Here, Eat this.
   Forth said as he feed Beam.

Beam: You cook more better than this.

Forth: Don't think so. My wife cooks better.
   Forth said as he tapped the tip of Beam's nose with his finger which makes Beam frown.

After eating Forth then start washing the dishes as Beam is just watching him.

Beam: Oh, I remember something...
   Beam said as he walk to the cabinet where they stock some of the food that don't need to be refrigerated.

.... Here, I bought some marshmallows.
   Beam said as he open the packed of soft marshmallows and feed it to Forth, but Forth is not opening his mouth yet making the mallows just leaning on his lips while Beam is still holding it.

.... You don't want it??
    Beam asked as he removed the marshmallow

... I thought you are craving for it?
  Beam continued as he eat the marshmallow instead.

And as he is standing just beside Forth still watching Forth cleaning the dishes Beam then Eat some marsh mallows again and he eat again.. and again.. and again..

Beam: I thought you are craving with marshmallows that why I bought this big bag of it... But I think you are not craving anymore. It's a waste but I will just eat this.
   Beam said as he is about to left Forth at the kitchen, but then Forth grab his wrist and stop Beam.

Forth: I don't know if you are really innocent or just playing around.
    He said as she pulled Beam closer to him.
Forth then cupped Beams face and move his face closer to Beam with just 3 inches space away.

Beam: Wha..what do... do you mean?

Forth: Didn't you really ever thought that the marshmallow that i'm talking about is you.....
    He asked as he move his face more closer to Beams making their lips brush to each other.

.... You know that didn't you.
   Forth said as he licked Beam's lower lip.

Beam: I... I.. I Don-....
Beam said but before he even continue he got cut as Forth start kissing him softly.

Forth: This lips been lonely every week missing it's partner.
   He said as he start nibbling Beams lips.
And slowly as Forth is savouring Beam's lips, Beam then wrapped his arms around Forths waist......

......TBC......

😏😏😏😏😏

Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😁

Have a great day.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

70.5K 4.1K 33
Its about the day when we need someone to love, but we all have to go with our own way... Can it the thing called love make a way for us back togeth...
139K 5.8K 37
King may rule the kingdom but Queen rules the King *** Beam takes a drastic step that leads Forth to a mess. But Beam is Beam. Who can stop him from...
104K 4.5K 30
Drabbles/oneshots consists of Forth and Beam during their lunches(+ extra scenes) as we get through their life. #1 In which Forth decided to visit Be...
186K 7.8K 26
Forth is now going into his last year of college. He knows exactly what that means. His parents have been pressuring him to find a beautiful wif...