I'm In The Naruto World

By LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... More

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Bell Test
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
Forest of Death
The Festival
Attack on the Leaf
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Untitled Story Part
He Comes Back
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
What the hell
The six tails
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
Damn it Naruto
War Part 1
War Part 2
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
My Travels Part 2
Chapter 33

A Death of Someone Close

517 18 10
By LightWolf46

-A Few Days Later-

Sora's POV

Me, Shikamru, Izumo, Kotesu and Asuma got sent on a mission to capture the Akatsuki members who took Chiriku.

We stand and pray for him with and old Monk. I glance at Asuma out of the corner of my eye as we pray and when we finish praying the old Monk tells Asuma to be careful.

"Don't worry my bounty is Five Million more ryo than Chiriku's." Asuma says to him with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and we take off and we get word about a collection center or whatever its called. I don't really care but we run there and me and Shikamaru stand on the roof with my Mimicry Jutsu activated.

"Does this mean I have to go back inside that smelly place?" A guy with silver hair and an Akatsuki robe on with the front top part showing his chest.

I silently growl and Shikamaru catches him in the shadow possession, next thing I know we get hit off the building. I look behind us shocked and I turn and I skid to a stop on my toes and my right hand as my hair waves to the right side of me.

"Two people who can make me money. The girl who's name is Sora Kimiki the rouge hunter and Asuma Sarutobi, one of the Guardian Twelve." The guy says who knocked us off the roof.

I roll my eyes and I do multiple hand signs. "Lightning Style: Flashing Strike." I say and I aim a lighting bolt at him and he dodges it and I aim another and I growl and I continue to aim for him. 

"Sora don't waist your chakra." Asuma says to me.

I smirk. "As if. Now this guy is making me mad but I'm not going to engage a hand to hand combat battle. Their chakra's are strong and wait a second." I look at the silver haired guy. "OH COME ON." I yell recognizing his chakra. 

"What?" Asuma asks sensing I know him.

"There is no way we can kill the silver haired guy and the other guy is over a hundred years old. What the hell." I mutter and Shikamaru looks at me confused.

"What do you mean we can't kill the silver haired guy?" Shikamaru asks me.

"It means exactly what it says. He's an immortal freak." I say and everyone's eyes widen. "Why, why, why, why, why? Out of all the damned Akatsuki we got two people who know war and one's immortal and thinks he looks hot when in reality he just looks stupid." I say and I see him choke on his own spit from what I said.

"Stupid sensory types. They have no taste in men." The silver haired guy mutters.

"I heard that and I'm not stupid, dumbass." I say to him annoyed.

"And this is what happens when Sora meets someone she doesn't like." Izumo says sweat dropping.

"I have a question to ask you silver haired immortal freak. We're you the one who capture the two tails Jinchuriki, Yugito Nii?" I ask him.

"So what if we did." The silver haired guy says to me.

I throw a kunai aiming for his head and he narrowly dodges it. "No respect. Then again it is you Akatsuki." I say to him.

"WHAT THE HELL, WERE YOU AIMING TO KILL ME?" The Silver haired guy yells angry at me.

I appear next to him and I kick him through the building and I jump back. "Maybe. But then again I can't kill you. Hey Asuma can I fight him or?" I ask him.

"No leave it to me. Even though your fast and strong and have a lot of Jutsu, you have to protect these three." Asuma says to me.

"Don't die." Me and the old guy from the Akatsuki say simultaneously but I aim mine at Asuma while he aims his for the silver haired guy.

Asuma smirks at me. 

I just nod. I get in position in front of the three with my katana out.

Shikamaru helps Asuma with strategies and then captures Hidan in his shadow possession jutsu and takes him out of his circle thing slowly. Hidan gets his head cut off and I nearly laugh as he continues yelling.

"It is true, there are really stupid people who continue talking after their heads get cut off or if their shot in the brain." I say in fake amazement. Izumo and Kotesu snicker while Hidan just growls.

"KAKUZU GET MY HEAD BACK TO MY BODY NOW." He yells at the old guy.

"You said not to interfere." The old guy says to him.

"Hmm maybe if I do this he will shut up." I say and I put duck tape on Hidans mouth.

"Sora this isn't the time to make people be quiet." Asuma says to me.

"I can't help it, he's giving me a headache with all his yapping and I can't think clearly." I say to him and I get up after punch Hidan in the face a couple times and I walk back to my spot.

Kakuzu looks at me with interest.

"You stupid Janshin freak." I pause thinking. "Great I forgot what I was gonna say." 

"Only Sora." Izumo says shaking his head and Kotesu nods in agreement.

"Anyways, if you keep yapping like a tiny mutt then I'm kicking your body to where you will never see it again. Here me?" I ask Hidan annoyance in my voice.

For once Hidan is silent then starts yelling his head off.

I growl and I kick his head into the wall. "I said shut your trap."

"Its funny how easily she can get angry." Izumo says.

I rip the duck tape of his mouth harshly.

"MOTHER OF JANSHIN." He yells.

"Listen to when people talk to you dumbass." I say to him.

"When I get back in my body, your the first to die." He says to me angry.

"As if you can lay a scratch on me. Immortal Janshin Freak Asshole." I say to him with a smirk.

"Sora you need to calm down." Asuma says to me.

"He started it by yelling his head off." I say to him and I jump back a pace and I kick the Kakuzu guy who was coming for us, into the wall. "Are you some sort of pervert? You don't just creep up on a girl when your over a hundred years old." I say to him annoyed.

"KAKUZU YOUR BEING USELESS." Hidan yells at him.

"And you, your to loud." I say to Hidan and he glares at me. "Glare all you want, your just a head. You can't do anything." I say to him with a smirk.

"I think her pissed off side is showing. She's getting creepy." Kotesu says watching me.

"You little" Kakuzu says and gets up out of the wall and runs at me.

I kick him in the gut and I punch him over and over again. "Don't even think about it. You won't lay a scratch on my body." I say to him and I kick him into a boulder.

"Sora Kimiki the rouge hunter. Fitting title for you." Kakuzu says standing up and he sows Hidan's head back on his body.

"What the hell." I say to him.

"FINALLY, NOW YOUR DEAD GIRLY." Hidan yells and rushes me.

I jump over him with ease and I round house kick him in the back and he flies through the tree's.

"And this is why she's a Jonin. She's stronger than anyone in our class." Shikamaru says watching me.

I punch Kakuzu into the wall multiple times and I end up fighting both of them at once.

I growl and I jump up as they rush me and they clash head on and I land on the roof. They glare at me and Hidan decides to try and attack Asuma but I punch him in the jaw in a flash and he flies.

"Thanks." Asuma says to me.

"Your welcome." We stand back to back.

I unsheathe my katana and I cut threads coming my way constantly.

The next thing I know I see Asuma dodge Hidan's weapon and Hidan gets stabbed in the gut and I look below Hidan to see him in his circle thing. I look at Asuma and I cover my mouth with one hand while the other holds onto my Katana.

"Ugh don't go anywhere we aren't done here. We will be right back." Hidan says and him and Kakuzu leave.

I sheathe my katana. We move Asuma onto the roof of the building carefully and Ino and Choji come here after Asuma was stabbed by that curse thing, Ino tries healing him and I look at her with Shikamaru. She shakes her head, tears on the brim on her eyes.

"Sora, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru. I have something to say to you." Asuma says to us. "Sora even though I haven't been your team captain for long you are still one of my favorite students. I was glad and proud to be called your older brother even though we aren't related at all. Take care of Konohomaru and don't put yourself down about your strength because you are strong. Not weak. Your strong willed, determined, you have a pure heart of gold. Don't give up." Asuma says to me smiling.

My throat tightens and tears threaten to fall from my eyes. "You can't leave. Umi is gonna be sad and I'm gonna have to tell her. I can't lose my older brother." I say to him and he grabs my hand.

"Ino watch out for Shikamaru, Choji and Sora. Their clumsy." He says more stuff but I can't remember. "Choji you are strong and will be the strongest shinobi with your kindness. Like Sora you have a pure heart of gold." Asuma says to him. "And Shikamaru." Asuma says stuff in his ear and Shikamaru's eyes widen. "Even though I quit smoking I want to have one last smoke." Asuma says to us.

Shikamaru places a cigarette in Asuma's mouth and lights it.

Asuma holds my hand weakly and I hold it back and when the cigarette falls out of his mouth, Ino cries over him as Choji cries next to her.

My eyes widen as I look at him and his hand lets go of my hand and falls on the ground limp. I look at him and his chakra leaves like a light switched being turned off. 

"Sora?" Shikamaru asks me.

"Yeah Shikamaru?" I ask him quietly as I hold back my cries.

"You know you can cry in front of us right? We are your team." Shikamaru says to me.

"Not here, I refuse to cry here." I stand up with sad eyes and we get Asuma back to the village.

I sit in Lady Tsunade's office that night as she works on papers as I hug my knee's to my chest on the couch.

Lady Tsunade sighs and gets up and walks over to me. She sits down next to me and hugs me from the side. "You can let it out Sora. Don't be afraid, I'm always gonna be right here when you need me. Right now just cry your eyes out. I know I'm not your mother or your father, but as your God Mother, you can cry on me." Lady Tsunade says to me.

I start crying as she hugs me and she leaves me in the room sobbing and crying and yelling my heart out.

I do that all night and by the time Lady Tsunade gets back I'm on the couch silent.

"Do you feel better?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

I shake my head. "I have to tell Umi." I say quietly.

"I will tell her." Lady Tsunade says to me.

I just stare at the ground. "Why did Asuma have to die?" I ask quietly.

"He was protecting you and everyone else on your platoon." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"Just watch the elders are gonna come in drag me out then start yelling at me." I say to her and on cue the elders walk in. I stand up. 

"Sora." They say to me.

"Leave me alone for now. Lady Tsunade, I'm heading to my place for a bit." I say to her and she nods knowing where I'm really going.

I walk out of the building with my hair down and I run to Ino's and I knock on her door and Inoichi answers.

"Hello Sora, are you here to see Ino?" He asks me.

"Yeah I wanted to see how she's dealing after Asuma Nii-San's death." I say to him.

"So that's why she's crying. I couldn't understand a word she was saying last night." Inoichi says and leads me to her room. He knocks on the door and Ino answers, her eyes red.

"Sora came to see you." Inoichi says and moves out of the way so she can see me.

"Thanks Dad." Ino says to him and he smiles and hugs her then leaves. "Come on in." Ino says to me and lets me in her room. I sit on her bed with her next to me. "So how have you been coping with Asuma-Sensei's death?" Ino asks me a bit curious.

"Lady Tsunade left me in her office after she got me to start crying. I was yelling and sobbing all night. I bet my eyes look terrible right now." I say to her with a bit of a cracked voice and she laughs a little and nods.

"Your eyes are red and puffy around the edges." Ino says to me.

"That figures. Oh well at least I feel somewhat better. I heard you were crying all night, are you ok?" I ask her.

"Not really but out of everyone you and Shikamaru were probably the closest to Asuma-Sensei." Ino says to me.

"You, Shikamaru, Choji, Konohomaru and me, were the closest to him. It wasn't just me and Shikamaru." I say to her and she looks at me shocked. "Konohomaru was his nephew, you, Choji and Shikamaru were part of Team 10 and then Team Asuma, I recently joined because of orders. And Asuma, he was like my older brother that I never had." I say to her.

"It must be really hard on you." Ino says to me.

"I'll be ok and so will you and the rest of our team." I say trying to reassure the both of us.

"I'm gonna get ready, feel free to stay in here until I finish." Ino says to me.

I nod and she grabs some stuff and leaves the room.

I put my Jonin Flack Jacket on since I've had it off and I leave my hair down to where my bangs cover my left eye.

Ino comes back and we leave the house.

We walk around town and we meet up with Shikamaru and Choji very early next morning and we get stopped by Lady Tsunade.

"Sora, why are you going? You never usually get revenge." Lady Tsunade tells me.

"I'm not getting revenge. Even though I may be going, its to help these three avenge Asuma Nii-San." I say to her.

"Well you four aren't going." Lady Tsunade says to us in a strict voice.

"How about I go with them?" Kakashi asks walking up to us.

"Fine, but I am sending reinforcements in the morning." Lady Tsunade says then turns around sharply. "Make sure you guys come back alive. Sora keep an eye on your team." Lady Tsunade says then leaves.

I nod and the five of us leave. 

We stop after a while and Shikamaru fixes the plan so Kakashi can get in there and we continue moving after Shikamaru gives him a blood syringe thing. We run into Hidan and Kakuzu.

Hidan smirks. "Girly's next." Hidan says to me.

I roll my eyes and I block his weapon with my katana and I kick him into a tree.

"You little bitch." Hidan says getting up angrily.

I smirk. "Thanks for calling me a female dog, asshole." I say to him.

"Sora, mind if we tag team this one?" Shikamaru asks following the plan.

"You can just don't get killed." I say to him and he nods and captures Hidan in his shadow possession as planned. "Lets go."

We run into the forest with Hidan and we stop after a while and I see Shikamaru has the blood he needed.

I stand next to Shikamaru with my katana in its sheathe and my eyes glowing red from my mimicry jutsu, my hair down. I do a few hand signs and I slam my hand on the ground. "Nature Style: Raging Storm." I say to myself and it gets really windy and Shikamaru nods to me, it starts raining and lightning crashes down on Hidan, frying him.

Hidan laughs manically. "Pain, I love pain. Give me more." He says out of his mind, crazy.

Shikamaru puts blood on Hidan's weapon as he strikes and on his cheek to make it look like he got hit.

Hidan laughs manically as my face turns to fake shock like he told me to. I see Hidan in his circle thing. Hidan stabs himself in the gut and Shikamaru fake dies. I bend down with fake sadness dancing on my face while anger flares in my eyes.

Shikamaru laughs and gets up and Hidan looks at him shocked.

I punch Hidan multiple times above him so Kakuzu feels it and I continue to punch him down as Shikamaru gets ready.

"Thanks Sora I can handle it from here." Shikamaru says and cast the shadow possession successfully thanks to the shadow I created and Shikamaru plants bombs everywhere and ties them around Hidan and leads him to the hole area and blows him up. Hidan falls into the really deep hole.

"ASSHOLE." I yell down the hole.

"YOU LITTLE BRATS." Hidan yells at us and threatens us as Shikamaru explains we are in the Nara forest and Shikamaru blows up the hole and rocks fall on Hidan and for once he is silent.

Two deer come up to us and one stands next to me and the other stands next to Shikamaru.

I pet the deer next to me as the other one digs up Asuma's lighter and Shikamaru thanks it and picks up the lighter.

"Sora, lets head back to the others." Shikamaru says to me.

I pet the deer one last time and we run back to the others and I pull my katana out, I cut one of those freaky head things and it dies, I jump back in front of Shikamaru and the others.

"Wanna leave the rest to me? I have tons on chakra and you guys look worn out." I say to them.

"Thanks." Kakashi says to me.

"What?" Kakuzu asks. "A girl is gonna be fighting me?" 

I smirk. "Your going down old man." I say to him and I make a second one of my katana's and I hold one in each hand. 

"Be careful. He has deadly thread." Kakashi says to me.

"Thread?" I ask and I shake my head. I cut off the threads that he aimed at me and I stand him and I see Naruto aiming a big ass Jutsu at him and I grab my katana and I jump up extremely high as Kakuzu gets hit and I see millings of tiny sword hitting his chakra points and I look at it shocked and I fall the ground, I land on my feet in a crouching position as Kakashi delivers the final blow to Kakuzu.

I sheathe my katana and I make the other one disappear and I walk over to Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji as Ino and Sakura give everyone first aid treatment.

"Sora you reckless idiot." Sakura and Ino say and hit me on the head.

I rub the new forming bump on my head. "That hurt." I say to them. "Also what the hell Pinky." I say to her annoyed.

"What did you call me Sora Cow?" Sakura ask me.

"What's it matter forehead." I say to her and Ino laughs.

"Oh yeah Goth Girl." Sakura says and we glare at each other.

"Bill board brow." I say to her.

We throw insults back and forth.

"Ok that's enough you two." Kakashi says to us.

We huff and Sakura gets back to work while I sit on a tree root.

"Thanks for helping me." Shikamaru says to me.

I smile at him. "What are friends for?" I ask him and he smirks.

"Your paying the bill for our next meal at barbeque." Shikamaru says to me.

I sigh. "of course I am. Oh well." I say standing up the branch and I accidentally slip and fall and I land on my back on the ground. "Damn my klutziness."

"You ok?" Shikamaru asks looking over me.

"Yeah."

Shikamaru helps me up. "I'll teach you how to play shogi later."

"As if I'll ever figure it out." I say to him and he smirks. "Lets head back to village."

Everyone nods except for an unconscious Naruto and we run back to the village with me in the lead.

"Sora your to fast." Ino says as we stand at the gates.

"I know." I say to her and we walk to Lady Tsunade's office.

We walk in.

"Well?" Lady Tsunade asks us.

"Hidan and Kakuzu, are dead. Well you can't really kill Hidan. He's an immortal janshin freak. Who even is Janshin, he kept cursing me and Shikamaru about how he's gonna give us devine retribution, or whatever." I say to her confused.

"Someone your ancestors worshipped, all of the Kimiki did except your parents." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"Oh. Well then my clan was crazy about killing then. I'm kind of glad their dead. For the most part." 

"You should be. Your parents would have been fine though." Lady Tsunade says to me.

I sweat drop. "Damn." I say and Lady Tsunade nods.

I walk around the library.

"Find anything interesting." I hear behind me.

I jump and I look behind me to see a smiling Sai. "Oh its just you Sai." I say to him and I pick up the book I dropped. "Just studying." I say to him and he pulls a book out from a shelf above me.

"Lets read together." Sai says to me with his smile.

"Ok." I say to him with a smile and we walk to a table and we sit down and read our books.

"Sora? Sai?" We look up to see Sakura.

"Hello." Sai says to her.

I wave and I get back to studying.

"She's taking his death better than anyone." Sakura says quietly.

I ignore her as I study.

I get up after I finish and I force a smile to my face. "See ya." I say to them and I put my book back where I got it from.

I walk out of the building and I visit Asuma's grave and I see Umi there with the rest of her team trying to comfort her.

I walk over and I place a hand on her head and I bend down as I place a red rose on his head stone.

"Why couldn't you save him? You always save your comrades so why couldn't you save Big Brother Asuma?" Umi asks me as she cries.

"Don't place the blame on your sister, she probably tried." Her Sensei says to her.

I turn around I hug Umi to me and she cries on my shoulder. "It's ok Umi." I say to her.

"Sora." Umi's Sensei says to me in shock.

"Go ahead and blame me. I don't mind. I'm used to it after all." I say with a small fake smile.

Umi yells at me about how I couldn't protect him and I see Shikamaru in the back ground watching me take this.

"You can have our house for a while Umi, I'm gonna let you have some time to cool of." I sat standing up and I pat her head with a fake smile and I walk over to Shikamaru.

"Sora." Shikamaru says to me.

"Just leave her for a while, Umi's upset and thinks rashly when she's upset. I let her blame me for that reason. That's what older siblings are for." I say to him as I look at Umi as she cries.

Umi and her team leaves as she glares at me.

I nod to her and me and Shikamaru walk up to Asuma's grave with Kurenai behind us.

I set Asuma's cigarette pack on the head stone as Shikamaru places his lighter on Asuma's head stone.

"Thanks Asuma Nii-San for letting me be your little sister." I say silently.

Shikamaru looks at his grave.

"Sora?" Shikamaru asks me.

"Yeah?" I ask him.

"What did you mean 'that's what older siblings are for'?" Shikamaru asks me confused.

"The older sibling is there to take the burdens of the younger siblings off their shoulders, they are their to take blame and to help their younger siblings in any way they can. The old siblings protect their younger siblings." I say to him. "Since Asuma was like an older brother in a way, he took on the burden on fighting to protect us."

"Now its our turn to protect isn't it?" Shikamaru asks me.

"Seems so." I smile somewhat.

"Thank you Asuma." We say and stand up.

Shikamaru says something about being Asuma's child's teacher.

"Ooh can I help?" I ask Shikamaru.

Kurenai smiles at us.

"Fine, but you get to teach her the Nature Style." Shikamaru says to me.

"What? She can only know the Nature Style if its one of her affinities." I say to him.

He smirks. "You can teach her. Asuma said to never give up right?" Shikamaru asks me.

"Oh you little." I say to him.

"Technically your the smaller one. I'm taller than you." Shikamaru says to me with a smirk.

"Only by a couple inches. Besides I'm older than you by a few months." I say to him with a smirk.

"You got me." Shikamaru says with his hands up in defeat.

I grin. "Yeah."

Kurenai laughs a little watching us. 

I pull my hair out of its shaggy rough tail of hair and I leave it down. 

"I should do study some more on my Nature Style. Apparently the first head of the Kimiki clan had it but used it for the worse. He fought with Madara, against the first Hokage and died." I say to Shikamaru as we walk out of the cemetery.

"Seriously?" Shikamaru asks me.

"My clan is pretty messed up eh? I think my parents were the only sane ones. My clan worshiped the Janshin guy that Hidan kept yelling at us about. I don't, I'm not insane."

"Do you know anything else?" Shikamaru asks me slightly curious.

"Well I think the Nature Style person was a guy. His name was Ichigo meaning strawberry for his weird strawberry colored hair. He competed a lot against the first Hokage and Madara due to all the wars. Eventually the Kimiki had a downfall. Shukaku attacked and killed half my clan while Ichigo just watched for some weird sick twisted reason. Then when the village was established the Kimiki clan was just an outsider clan as the Uchiha and Senju grew more and more famous. That made Ichigo mad and when Madara came up with a plan to be Hokage or whatever he wanted he persuaded Ichigo to join ending in Ichigo being sacrificed and leaving the Kimiki clan leaderless and with out a Nature Style user." I say to him.

"Did Ichigo have any siblings and who took place as the Kimiki leader after Ichigo died?" Shikamaru asks me.

"Well he had a little brother from what I remember from the history text book I read a few weeks ago. I think his name was Mizu meaning water, he had light blue hair with a silver stripe like mine in his hair. He also wore a black star earring like mine. Mizu wasn't evil and thought that his older brother was a bad person so he told the first hokage about their plan and watched as Ichigo got sacrificed since the first told him to stay back. Mizu became leader of the Kimiki clan and married a women named Sorairo. She had sky blue eyes like mine that changed different colors depending on her mood. They had 2 children a girl and a boy. The girl's name was Shiraga because of her white hair. She had a silver streak in her hair also. The boy's name was Karasu, because of his raven colored hair and the silver streak in his hair. The girl was killed and the boy had a family and they had a family and they had my mother Yuki, she married another guy in the clan whom she hated at first because of his chicken ass shaped hair and his horrible attitude but she was saved by him, and fell in love. They then had me and died a year later protecting the village from the Nine Tails." I say to him.

"Wow your clan has some history." Shikamaru says to me.

"I got my nature style from the clans first head Ichigo since he was a blood relative. But I got my Sky Blue eyes that change from Sorairo and I got my hair from Karasu and I got my earring from Mizu. Their was a special note in my bag when I got here that I didn't show anyone because it was a personal one. My mom wore it before me and her mom before her and her dad before her and Karasu wore it after his father Mizu gave it to him. I got my silver star earring from Sorairo she gave it Karasu as well and was passed down to me. There is a long story behind these star earrings and I don't remember some of it." I say to Shikamaru.

"Huh." Shikamaru says stumped.

"Also I should mention that there used to me and Ino-Shika-Cho-Sor team a long way back in history. Your ancestors that I don't remember or know the name of was on a team with Sorairo. Ino-Shika-Cho-Sor." I say to him and his face turns to shock.

"Sorairo was probably the most temperamental and the one who fought for what she believed. She was the one who like Mizu even though his brother turned evil. She thought of all the Genin as children and protected them. She also didn't know who the Janshin guy was and Mizu just ignored the Janshin guy and so did their daughter. The son however was a killing machine like Ichigo on missions and Mizu and Sorairo failed to see that. They didn't realize it until their son was ordered to kill them by Danzo and his sister tried desperately to stop him but she failed and ended up dying as well. Then the son became head of the clan and worked with Danzo in secret until the third Hokage or gramps as I call him, found out and executed Karasu for his crimes against the village along with his wife who also plotted with Danzo at the time too. They had a child who watched their parents get executed in front of her. She believe it was the right thing to do so she didn't hold it against gramps, instead she thanked him and she became the head since she was 14 at the time and the clan thought she was to young to be head but she proved them wrong. It was a messed up time. She was included in the Third Great Shinobi War and fought along side the Sanin in most battles except for the Hanzo battle where she saw kids in need, so she helped them get to safety while leaving the Sanin to fight Hanzo. She became the best leader in the clan out ruling Mizu because she was alive. There were traitors in the clan and because of that, the Kimiki clan then celebrated this Janshin guy all except to the girl and her lover whom she had child with. I don't know much else since the pages after that were torn out of the book I was reading." I say to Shikamaru, with a thoughtful look.

"That's a messed up history on your clan." Shikamaru says as we sit at his Shogi board.

"My clan is full of death and is not trusted by a lot of Shinobi because of my clan's history." I say to him as he teaches me how to play Shogi.

"And that's why you've been trying to prove yourself to people. Its because of their mistrust about your clans history that they don't like you." Shikamaru says to me.

"I guess so." I shrug and after a while of playing I lose every match.

"I'm never gonna win." I say in despair.

Shikamaru chuckles and pats my head. "Don't worry you just have to practice." He says to me.

"I'm not a cat Shikamaru, so don't pet me like one." I say to him and he takes his hand back.

I stay the night at Shikamaru's since Umi has our house and I'm glad I have my pajama's in a scroll.

I fall asleep on the couch in Shikamaru's room while he sleeps on his bed.
____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 84 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...
71.5K 2.1K 20
Did I ever tell you that my life was normal? If I did, then I'm 100% sure that I was wrong. Being the only girl in the family was not an easy task. N...
69.3K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
212 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...