Wolf Tech 7 - The Cats

Bởi Wolphin5

A pride of Snow Leopards and a Pack of Wolves get together for their mutual protection as they cross the Land... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 - Arrival
Chapter 2 - Passing
Chapter 3 - Finding the Split
Chapter 4 - New Neighbours
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - Meeting the Neighbours
Chapter 7 - The Meeting of the Alphas
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - New Mates!
Chapter 10 - Have Teachers, Will Travel
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Just a teaser...

2.6K 108 84
Bởi Wolphin5

Hehehe - I am just teasing you with the thoughts of this story. I am starting the story back when North America was still covered in ice, and there was not many people, and there was a way to walk from Asia to North America...

I decided that needed something more than werewolves, and Snow Leopards haven't been done. The fact that most Snow Leopards are loners was something I had to overcome with a logical way... I hope you enjoy it.

The first 3 chapters is covering pieces of their history from 10k BCE to current times. Chapter 4 starts after Santa Paws (Other than the last ending part).

Chapter 1 is coming out February 1st, 2018. You have to wait! Muhahahahahahaha (Cliff Hanger before I even start the story?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.6K 471 48
A young werewolf runs from her pack to free herself from the way she was being treated becoming a lone wolf or Omega but she meets a small but caring...
6.3K 388 9
There is one rule in the game. And it needs to be broken. There is one goal. And when you attain it, you die. Wolves are hiding in the woods, just wa...
1K 33 23
A prophecy has been bestowed upon the wolves of the Sky Winds Pack. This destiny is meant for more than one, but is centered to be lead by Snowfall...
130 2 1
A young wolf called River has to survive the harsh winter alone after she is bansihed from her pack for a crime she has not commited. Part of a serie...