Blissful Despair ~> Tony Stark

By AlexandraGiovanni

Meet Valentina Montenegro, whose inevitable charm helped pave her road to fame. Being one of this decade's mo... More

Introductions
Complications and Disappointments
Wicked Witch
Confusing Times
Choices
Threats
Taken
California
Love
Broken
Lies and Regrets
Tough Decisions
Absence
December 16th
Pain
A New Year
Dinner with the Montenegros
Bonding
Her
Meet the Boyfriend
The Ex-Boyfriend
"It's always gonna be you."
Uncertainty
Him & I
Sleeping Troubles
The End of Us
Party
Stay
Nothing Left to Lose
Tony
San Diego
Mentally Abused
The Ex's Advice
"Dear whatever the hell this is,"
"For you.."
Late Valentine's Day
Blame
Howard Stark
How It All Began
Compromise
44
Midnight Tears
Dying Out
Hospitals
Edward
One Year Later
The Photoshoot
Note
Epilogue

"You won't."

16.2K 482 196
By AlexandraGiovanni

"You kissed him?" Wanda and Nat screamed in union as we all sat in Nat's bedroom in the compound.

"Technically, he kissed me first, but..."

"I knew it! See? I told you, Nat!" Wanda jammed a finger in Nat's face, and surprisingly she laughed in response.

"Keep your goddamn voice down!" I ordered them, but seemingly they weren't interested in what I had to say.

"Well? How was it?" Natasha asked raising an eyebrow, and to be quite frank, I didn't know how to answer that question, so I settled with what I was feeling.

"Different."

"Aww...look at her, she's in love."

"Woah. Hold your horses there Wanda. It was just one kiss, and I doubt it means anything to him."

"Oh, I doubt that." Natasha said and by the look on her face, she was certainly sure of herself.

"Well, did you talk about it?" Wanda asked, clearly intrigued.

"Well...it went like this."

-Flashback-

Once we pulled away, it took me a moment to realise that I was straddling him.

I don't know if it was the heat of the moment or if I simply went insane, but I wanted nothing more than to have his lips on mine again.

"We should uh..."

"Yeah...uh...let's go."

****

The drive was back to the compound was tense. Neither of us spoke the whole way, and to be honest it killed me. Did he regret it? Because I sure as hell didn't.

Once we reached the compound, Tony got out of his car, without uttering a word or glancing my way, and I was left in his luxurious car, contemplating whether if kissing him was the right thing.

-End of Flashback-

"Um...that's..." Wanda stuttered, trying to make sense of his unusual behaviour.

"I guess you should talk to him." Nat shrugged and I stared at her like she's grown two heads.

"Absolutely." I paused "Not!"

"Sooner or later you'll have to talk to him, and you're already going back to New York tomorrow so..."

"Enough with this none sense please." I groaned, throwing my body on Natasha's comfy bed.

"Just talk to him, Valentina!" Wanda scolded and I found myself rolling my eyes.

"Alright fine!"

****

Tiptoeing downstairs, I tried to avoid waking any of the team as I made my way to the kitchen as a result of not being able to sleep, and of course being hungry.

When I finally made it past their bedroom doors, I ran my hand through my hair in relief.

"Hey."

I turned around with a squeal, facing a very amused Rhodey.

"Jesus! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but watch your show right there." He pointed to where I was tiptoeing a few seconds ago.

"Shut up, I tried not to wake anyone."

"Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight, Vee."

Before I got a chance to move or turn around, he spoke again.

"Hey Valentina?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't hurt him."

I furrowed my eyebrows at his sentence. What did he mean?

"We both know you have a thing for him, and to be quite honest I eavesdropped on your conversation with the girls, and before you say anything I'm sorry I did that, but I honestly think you're good for him. I know you actually do care. At least more than anyone else. Even more than me, and you've already shown everyone that by sticking by him through everything. It's not my place to say how he feels about you, but...don't hurt him Valentina because between you and me, he's had enough pain already."

I nodded taking in what he had just said. He smiled at me faintly before disappearing in the dark hallway probably heading to his room.

I continued my journey to the kitchen to ease my hunger, but stopped midway when I spotted Tony on the couch in the living room trying to get into a comfortable position and failing horribly might I add.

Recalling my conversation with Nat and Wanda, I decided to confront him since it was the best thing to do right now.

"You still up?" I asked and I stared at him while he opened one eye, studying me for a few seconds before shutting it back.

"Yeah. Not that I want to be." He mumbled, turning on the couch till I was facing his back.

"Well..I owe you one so...."

I said and watched as he turned around in confusion, watching me as I took a few steps towards him.

Jumping and landing on his back, I listened as he groaned in pain.

Letting out a small chuckle, I observed as he tried to turn his head to glare at me, but failing miserable since I sat right in the centre of his back.

"If you're trying to kill me, there are less painful ways to do that." He mumbled, and I threw my head back in laughter.

"Here." I whispered while running my hands all over his back.

He moaned.

"Oh...it feels so good...ugh..from now on you'll be my own personal masseuse." He managed to say in between moans, and I had to bite my lip to prevent one from slipping from my mouth.

"Really? Because you think I'll be willing to dedicate my life into being your personal masseuse." I joked and watched his shoulders rise with every chuckled that left him.

"Don't be mean, Val." He whined and I shook my head still running my hands over his semi-muscular back.

"Harder, Val!" He ordered me and I visibly gulped.

"Oh, you're the one making the demands now?" I teased him, and out of the blue he turned around quickly, forcing me to straddle him.

I physically had to take a sharp intake of breath since I was sitting right over his manhood. He was watching me with hooded eyes, keeping his hands fixated on my waist.

"You were saying?" He teased and I wanted to slap that smirk off his face.

Spotting a piano in the far corner of the large room, I smiled faintly since I finally found a way to get out of his torture game.

"Do you play?"

"What?"

"The piano."

"No." He mumbled and I jumped off of him, and started making my way towards it.

"Then why did you have a piano in your mansion?" I asked in confusion.

"It was a form of...decoration, I guess." He shrugged in response and I took a seat on the wooden chair.

I was aware of the fact that Tony was staring at me, but I couldn't stop my fingers as they moved across the keys.

Silently, he took a seat next to me watching me as I moved my fingers across the keys with my eyes closed.

"You play." He said, it was more like a statement though.

I stopped playing, and stole a glance at him, and his eyes shined with an emotion I was unfamiliar with.

"Do you want me to teach you?" I asked the billionaire and he scoffed in response.

"Please.. I'm a genius, I'll figure it out." He proudly informed me, and I just sat back and watched him struggle with the keys.

"Tony, honey..."

"No,no,no...I got this." He started playing, and it sounded like a kid was trying to play the piano for the first time.

Gently, I grabbed his hand and started guiding him.

"There you go." I whispered once it was more audible.

"We have to talk about don't we?" He groaned and I cringed at the sudden change of subject.

"I guess." I told him, and slowly looked into his eyes.

"Well, did it...did you...look here's what I'm trying to say..."

"I loved it." I answered the question that he so desperately tried asking me.

"Of course you did." He teased and I raised an eyebrow. It really wasn't the time for jokes.

"Well...me too I guess, but we should take this slow?" Tilting his head to the side, he watched my facial expression that agreed with what he said.

"Yeah, I guess we should take it slow." Breathing deeply, I studied his expressions, and my guess was that he wanted to say something, but not sure whether or not he will screw this up.

"Are you okay, Tony?"

"I don't want to ruin this, Valentina. I don't want to ruin us. What we have going on..."

Slightly stroking his cheek, I shook my head in response.

"You won't. You never do." I assured him, and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek, but apparently that's not what he had in mind.

Turning right on time, he captured my lips and my eyes were wide with surprise, but soon enough I melted into the kiss, wanting nothing more than to have him close to me.

"I won't ruin this." He muttered in between kissed, and I'm pretty sure he was actually saying that for himself.

"You won't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 170 30
When called to be a part of the Avengers Initiative, Bruce Banner was wary of everyone. Natasha Romanoff was sent to bring him in, but he couldn't wa...
1K 31 10
Maeve Fedorovna; an ungraduated assassin from the Red Room, an accomplice in attempts to kill Tony Stark, the world's most feared virus in the matrix...
66.4K 1K 58
Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for death. I met evil when I was only a chi...
5.6K 465 62
Boring Useless Stuck up Weird Pathetic Words her boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend used when she caught him fucking his 'sister', who was actually a woma...