My love and life for you

Von B_K_Maha98

This story is about abhigya.... Their love of life.... #446 IN FAN FICTION -14/02/2018 #15 IN KUMKUMBHAGYA... Mehr

1: Cast Introduction
2. Family time
3. No for marriage
4. My first meet with her...
5. What black magic she did to me????
6. New relationship...
7. She is your girl...
9. I will do anything for her...
10. Why my fate is playing like this???...
11. Mission to say sorry...
12. New bonding...
13: Its all because of him....
14. Is its all my illusion???...
15. Naming to friends...
16) Best day in my life....
17. paying guest...
18) Knowing about his selfless girl...
19. Dramebaaz...
20. Dadi's Birthday Party Part-1
21. Dadi's BD Party II and Abhi's Confession...
22. Girlfriend & Boyfriend
23. Late night talks and small small arguments....
24. Secret relationship comes out...
25. Double Date...
26. Angry Boyfriend Vs Caring Girlfriend....
27. Romantic Night Date...
28. Pragya makes abhi angrier...
29. Abhi understanding his mistake..
30. Abhi's Promises...
31. Possessive Boyfriend...
32. Boyfriend and Girlfriend's Duty...
33. Abhi's second mother...
34. Abhigya's Romantic Moments...
35. abhi's special day...
36. Abhi's Real Gift...
37. Abhi is nothing without his fuggii...
38. Abhi's innocent fuggii....
39. Abhigya fought with the fate...
40. Abhigya's Engagement...
41. Were everything is a drama???
42. Pragya's tactics to get back her Rockstar...
43. Abhigya's battle...
44. Abhi's final decision after realisation of his deep Love....
45. New Villain In abhigya's life...
46. Mr. and Mrs. CID on Mission....
47. Abhi --- The best husband...
48. Everything sorted out...
49. Abhi's happiness resides on his Fuggii's smile...
50. Abhigya's first trip as a couple...
51. Pragya's abhi only pragya's now and forever...
52. Trust on their love and themself...
53. Abhigya on mission of uniting a family...
54. Abhigya's mission somewhat Accomplished...

8: I agree for this marriage.....

1.4K 145 33
Von B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The screen starts with abhi...

Dasi: abhi I am so scared....

Abhi: by crying says so dasi nothing will happen to dadi... You please move I will break this door...

After breaking the door he gets inside but he gets scattered by seeing his dadi lyes on floor unconsciously...

Abhi shouts dadi....  He rushed to her and lifts her then makes her to lye on the bed...

Dasi: didi what happen to you...

Abhi calls doctor... After sometime doctor reached there...

Doctor: please wait outside all of you...
All nods and leaves...

Inside the room:

Doctor: all are normal only but why she falls unconscious suddenly...

Dadi open her single eyes first check whether all left from there and gets relief...

She sits on the bed...

Doctor: dadi are you alright wait I will call abhi...

Dadi: no no doctor...

Doctor: shockingly asks why dadi... Did you how much abhi tensed... He is crying dadi...

Dadi: I know doctor but this is the only way to make him accept to this marriage... Please don't say the truth to him... Just say I got low bp due to not having anything since morning....

Doctor: dadi you're na... Its totally wrong as a doctor to say lies about patients but for abhi's wellness I am accepting this... Dadi thanks her... Doctor says to abhi like what dadi says...

Abhi: dadi why you didn't have anything since morning...

Dadi: nothing abhi you go and do practice for your upcoming concert...

Abhi: I am asking you something but you're saying some other... Nothing is important than your health... Now say what is the problem why you didn't have anything....

Dadi: if  I say my problem then it get solved no na... Go and do your work...

Abhi: please say dadi I will do anything for you...

Dadi: but you can't do this abhi...

Abhi: my promise on you dadi I will do whatever you say...

Dadi: can you marry a girl of my choice...

After hearing this abhi thinks as his life going to end... At first pragya's image only flashed in his mind...

Screen shift to Arora house...

Bulbul: didi say na what happen... Why you get shock after hearing abhi is purab's friend...

Pragya: with tension says the incident happen in morning...

Bulbul: didi how could you do this... Did you how big celebrity he is...

Pragya: stop stop bulbul I didn't did any mistake he only block the road by showing his publicity...

Bulbul: oh did you if any of his fans gets this news sure they gone kill you...

Pragya: what???? Her eyes gets widen same as her mouth...

Bulbul: leave others if you're not my sister sure I will kill you for shouting at my rockstar...

Pragya: pleadingly bulbul I am your sister...

Bulbul: for that only I am leaving you... Now say why you get shock for hearing abhi is purab's friend....

Pragya: says by tension I had told everything to purab also and I said to him how I hate him and stops by bulbul...

Bulbul: didi you're na just impossible... She starts to laugh...

Pragya: bulbul now why are you laughing...

Bulbul: then what I will do... You're scolding his brother like friend to purab... Then what he will do... He will say everything to abhi... If abhi knows its you who already messed up with him then he takes this news to media...

Pragya: then what will happen...

Bulbul: all his fans may bath you with tomato egg even slippers also... Pragya shockingly no no....

Bulbul: didi don't shout if dadi gets to know then sure she will be the first one who break your bone... Pragya lipped her mouth with her palm...

(Not crying like this)
Bulbul leaves by smilingly...
In outside of the room...

Bulbul: laughs and says didi you're na just impossible... How innocent you're... But you have to punishment na for scold my bhai... But you're my sweet didi so this punishment only for one day...

Tomorrow night I will say the truth how my abhi bhai sweet and how he becomes my bhai... Thank god I didn't say this before to didi then I can't give her my sweet punishment...

Screen shift to Mehra Mansion...

Dadi: I told you you can't do this... Don't worry I will not compel you...

Abhi: I agree for this marriage... I am ready marry a girl by your choice... Saying this he leaves from there...

Dasi: closed the door and says didi my plan gets success...

Dadi: but indu did you see him how he looks sad... I am feeling guilty for making him to accept like this...

Dasi: its for sometime only didi... If we didn't do like this sure he will not say yes to marriage... After seeing our sweet bahu who is selected by you sure he will happy with this decision... Dadi nods... Both hugs each other...

In abhi's room,

Abhi breaks all the thinks and cries...

Why I seen her today... Why she teach me many thinks today.. Why I had fallen on her in our first meet itself... Why her eyes shows some kindness to everyone...

Why she looks so beautiful for my eyes... Why I had seen her everywhere... Why?????

Abhi cries... One pair of eyes wipes his tears...

Abhi: chasmish... You here...

Pragya: my abhi is crying for me  that's why I came here...

Abhi: all these days where you were chasmish..... If I seen you some days before then may be we will get together na... Honestly saying chasmish for the first time I can feel the love after seeing you...

But before confess my love I have to move away from me... Why chasmish why you enters into my life... Before seeing you I didn't cried like this for anyone... But today I can't control my tears pragya....

Did you know praya today how happily I am smiles after a long time from my heart out... But before this ends my happiness also ends...

Pragya: abhi first stop crying if you're going to marry today itself... You're love me truly na... Abhi nods... Then your love on me makes us together...

Abhi: really... Can we get together...

Pragya: sure... Now be a could boy come and sleep...

Abhi: shall I lie on your lab...

Pragya: nods and sits on the bed... Abhi kept his head on her lab and soon falls asleep...

(If its real or his imagination)

What you say guys???

Episode ends here... If you like it please give your valuable comments and votes...

Thank you so much for reading....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4K 259 4
It's my another work on abhigya... It will be totally different from my other work... To know more about this just get peek into it guys...
15.9K 835 11
SIMPLE STORY ABOUT ABHIGYA , THEY ARE MARRIED HOW THEY GET CLOSE .......... # 6 in bulbul on 21/11/2020 # 1 in purbul on 21/11/2020 # 27 in pr...
38.1K 2.6K 17
A story in the POV of Abhi, how his life changed after meeting pragya.
3.6K 413 11
is about how little kiara made her sister fall in love with her house boy this story is about abhigya