50. Abhigya's first trip as a couple...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Finally this book reached 50th chapter this all because of your support and love

Finally this book reached 50th chapter this all because of your support and love... Thank you so much guys... I am so happy because it was my first book which stepped on 50th part without you all this was not possible.... once again thank you so much friends from my bottom of hearts and i request you to give me the same support and love for my upcoming works too...

The story starts from pragya who is waiting for abhi in college...

Most of students and staffs left only few are there... After waiting for few minutes pragya called him...

Pragya: suniye you're not here yet were you're busy with something else...

Abhi: no no fuggii i am on the way... Sorry Jaan meeting with producer prolonged that's why...

Pragya: I am not complaining rockstar... If you're busy you can tell me I can come by bus why you've to strain yourself...

Abhi: what's there to strain fuggii... I already told you it's my job so don't interfere in it... If the situation arrived like i can't reach there on time then i will send driver so stop thinking about that...

Pragya: okey baba

Pragya: okey baba... Now concentrate on the driving while let me hang up the call...

Abhi: hold on hold on.. He shouts before she would cut the call...

Pragya: haanji...

Abhi: it was connected with blutooth only so you can talk moreover you're alone there na let me give you a company...

Pragya: haa haa... That's not so necessary suniye... Also i can't take risk so you come carefully while I will wait for you... Saying this she hang up the call before he would stop her...

Within few minutes his car halt before pragya... And he opened the door for her...